The 100lbs weight loss journey SS

I have not had a weigh in yet as my lady been on holiday but first one tomorrow :) can't wait !! X

Hi everyone,
Just to let you know that my weigh in day is now Monday, in order to give me some time for the bloated feeling to go away, as a result of TOM. It's simply annoying, as the bloating seemed to disguise any possible weight loss I may or may not have. I am someone who is very motivated by the scales, but my CDC suggests that sometimes I may not see anything on the scales and then all of a sudden see a big drop. Fingers crossed x How is everyone doing today?

Hay Misslaylay,

I had my weigh in went well, have my second one on Saturday :) Fingers crossed as I currently have the bloated TOM. :( x

Hi everyone,

just thought I would update my weight loss

hope everyone is still doing well and sticking to the plan

Hi everyone,
Just to let you know that my weigh in day is now Monday, in order to give me some time for the bloated feeling to go away, as a result of TOM. It's simply annoying, as the bloating seemed to disguise any possible weight loss I may or may not have. I am someone who is very motivated by the scales, but my CDC suggests that sometimes I may not see anything on the scales and then all of a sudden see a big drop. Fingers crossed x How is everyone doing today?

Hi Misslaylay,

how did the weigh in go ?

x

Hi Desperatetobethin,
Hope you're well. This week I've lost a disappointing 3lbs but I heard that it may be due to TOM which may have slowed down weight loss. Nonetheless, I can't help but feel a bit deflated but will continue to remain positive. How did your weigh in go?

Hi Misslaylay, I'm sorry you were disappointed with your loss, but 3lb off is better than 3lb on, I was expecting a lower loss the 2nd week and it's still 17lbs in two weeks which is fab :)

i lost 4 this week, so we are losing at a similar rate at the min, I was ok with that loss, going for a bigger one this week tho :)

x

Hi Desperatetobethin,
How are you enjoying your week? You are completely right, I hadn't thought of it like that, I wanted to see a bigger difference to I'm sticking to it but I would love to see it step up! I think I'll go back to a Thursday weigh in to help me out! I'm aiming for better this week!

Hey miss lay lay in just starting out on Cambridge and have been reding your thread why an amazing loss you have had do fAr. A stone in your first week was incredible!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thank you Willpowerwoman, it's been tough but it's okay, thank you. Are you doing the Cambridge Diet as well?

Hi yes I'm just starting it (step 2) eek! Am no vlcd virgin but at least I kinda know what to expect. Just got to see it through this time and not give up after I've lost a bit a get complacent. :)

Hi Willpowerwoman,
Be sure to keep us updated with how you are doing. When is your next weigh in and how are you finding step 2?

Hi Misslaylay, my weeks not going to bad so far, I'm not missing food at all now and it feels quite natural to just have the shakes everyday, I'm starting to feel better already as my clothes are feeling bigger, I'm hoping to drop down to the next size next week (fingers crossed).

Ive done so many diets throughout my life that I've decided to take a different approach this time, I'm normally disappointed whatever my loss is, if I lost 14Lbs I would have wanted 15lbs, this time I think as long as it's coming off at a reasonable rate I'm going to be happy as if I wasn't doing it, I could have easily have put the lost weight on each week. I'm hoping that once I get down to my target weight I will have a better understanding of my triggers that make me over eat (I already know I'm an emotional eater)

i have chosen a Sunday weigh in as I know the weekends would be when I would cheat and this keeps me on plan, I'm sure you will find a day that suits you for your weigh in.

Fingers crossed we both have a good week :)

Welcome to the CD club willpower woman

how much are you hoping to lose on the cd ?

Hi Willpowerwoman, Be sure to keep us updated with how you are doing. When is your next weigh in and how are you finding step 2?

Hi thank you my first weigh in is next Friday eek! So very early days for me but I'm feeling motivated and am looking to join a gym next week if I'm happy with my trial day so that should help. Have also started a diary on here which can only help too! How r u getting on?

AW thank you :) I need to loose just over 6 stone so I will be resident here for a while! :) How r u doing?

Hiya,

im aiming for 100lb initially and will reassess after that, I'm currently on week 3 with my third weigh in tomorrow, so far I'm down 18lbs in 2 weeks so keeping my fingers crossed for a good loss tomorrow.

We are all in the same boat so it's nice to have the boards to support each other.
x

Hiya, im aiming for 100lb initially and will reassess after that, I'm currently on week 3 with my third weigh in tomorrow, so far I'm down 18lbs in 2 weeks so keeping my fingers crossed for a good loss tomorrow. We are all in the same boat so it's nice to have the boards to support each other. x

Definitely well done that's a great loss so far! :)

Back