>>> The 2012 Six Stone Challenge Thread <<<

Funnily enough i used to love this song back in the day lol x

Me too lol

Okay ladies, on that note, I'm off to bed.. have to be up early in the morning for a walk with the group... another 6km to add to my list ;)

Ok girlies..

I'm going to get into bed.. Working on Saturday so only 1 day weekend this week... So flat is clean, ooo better go edit my food diary before I go.

Sleep well my darlings..

Speak tomorrow x

Vicki was crying in her eyes because corkey made her cry.

I put a wedding pic up and make corkey cry because she now wants to get married again and sell her 59 cats she owns..

Lucia posted some beautiful pictures of her family.

And Paula is looking up at corkey and is gonna kick her any minute and run... :giggle:

:rotflmao: Nutter! lol

Well I turn my back to do mi grub for work tomorrow and I've got 59 cats when I get back! :8855:

Nighties tallies and shorties :D Thanks for the laughs xxx You girls are fab! xxx

Thanks, it was the go advance bit that confused me once i'd found it was fine thanks xxxx

So, I go out for the night and miss everything!!

Would have loved to have seen your pics girls, maybe you'll post them again sometime.

Had a much needed catch up with the girls tonight. Didn't intend having a drink but my friend offered to drive and so it seemed rude not to, lol :8855:. Went to a fantastic caribbean restaurant and probably had way to many syns which doesn't bode well for WI tomorrow :(. Had a great time tho.

:welcome: Ellen, I'm sure you're going to fit in just fine around here :).

'Spose I'd better hit the sack and not have another nightcap. :break_diet:

Woohooo!! 2lb off for me this morning. Looks like last nights slight indulgence hasn't caught up with me yet. I just worked it out tho, it was only about 25 syns so should be ok if I'm careful this week :D.

Just back from an 8.4km fast walk. I even mixed it up with a bit of jogging. Granted it was only a tiny bit of jogging, but I'll get there!

I would actually enquire whether the soup is made with cream or not, and if not, I would have soup to start. Then I would probably go for the tuna steak as a main in the seafood menu, with the baby potatoes or root veg as a side.
I might even go so far as to order the brownie for dessert and share it, thereby only eating half.

You don't have to limit yourself so much, hun. There are choices.

Now I'm hungry lol

ok ladies, this is where i am going out to eat tonight, help needed what is going to be best for me to eat, i wont have a starter and im going to try not to eat a dessert either(eeeekkk)
i hope this link works;
http://www.vintageinn.co.uk/thefowlersfarmbraintree/pdf/thefowlersfarmbraintree-food_menu.pdf
thanks ladies, i hope your all having a good day xx

Flippping heck Paula, there's hardly owt there you could just pick without being faffy. Tis 'butter' this, 'cream' that and chips :eek:

If I was going there, I would probs plump for the Mixed grill, but ask for a jacket/boiled spuds instead of chips. They need to take the black pudding off and substitute the sausage! :8855:

Lots of lovely food there Paula, I wouldn't be able to walk away from some of those dishes - yumsville - but not very SW friendly are they?

lol, sorry!, thanks for that Mandy, i was thinking the tuna too, i know if i have the brownie i will not share lol, i put on 2lb last week and apart from a minor blip at the beginning of the week i have been really good and im hoping for a good loss this week, so really dont want to ruin itso close to WI (monday). x

Back