>>> The 2012 Six Stone Challenge Thread <<<

Well done Lisa Marie! I'm looking forward to having a big pants bonfire (hopefully)soon!

I am keeping these trousers for the "check out how big I was" photos but I am gonna clear out my wardrobe this weekend of everything but a few essential pieces to keep me going. I never want to fit into these clothes again and my birthday is 8th March so everyone is going to donate to the "new clothes fund" haha.

Just had a bowl of curry noodles, with a bowl of homemade veggie soup for lunch. It was delish.

Well done on the new size range! Woohoooo!

I am keeping these trousers for the "check out how big I was" photos but I am gonna clear out my wardrobe this weekend of everything but a few essential pieces to keep me going. I never want to fit into these clothes again and my birthday is 8th March so everyone is going to donate to the "new clothes fund" haha.

Ooh yay! Just right for when all the lovely summer clothes are hitting the shops :D

Oh noooo I missed the photos of Vicki and Lucia :cry: Treated myself to a long bath last night. Next time I'm staying dirty :(

Mmmmmmm brownieeeeeee
Have a good time Paula.

Well done Lisa Marie! I'm looking forward to having a big pants bonfire (hopefully)soon!

LOL @ the pants bonfire :8855:

Can I throw my big boulder holders on? :giggle:

Last edited:
Ladies can you help me get some motivation for Body Magic? My fitness DVD arrived yesterday so I set my alarm early this morning to get up and do it before my little girl woke up. Switched it straight off again and went back to sleep. :( Now I'm really cross with myself!

Ladies can you help me get some motivation for Body Magic? My fitness DVD arrived yesterday so I set my alarm early this morning to get up and do it before my little girl woke up. Switched it straight off again and went back to sleep. :( Now I'm really cross with myself!

How old is your daughter? Could you perhaps get her to do it with you, might be fun :)

I don't think I could get up early for a fitness DVD either :eek: Could you maybe do it when your little girl has an afternoon nap.......assuming she still has one? Or in the evening when she's asleep?

I don't think I could get up early for a fitness DVD either :eek: Could you maybe do it when your little girl has an afternoon nap.......assuming she still has one? Or in the evening when she's asleep?

I'm at work in the afternoons (work really hard as you can see lol :p) so can't do it then.
Could kick hubby out of the living room occasionally to do it but probably not as often as I'd want to. Really want to get it out of the way in the mornings but need a boot up the bum to get me out of bed!

I'm at work in the afternoons (work really hard as you can see lol :p) so can't do it then.
Could kick hubby out of the living room occasionally to do it but probably not as often as I'd want to. Really want to get it out of the way in the mornings but need a boot up the bum to get me out of bed!

Maybe set your alarm 15 mins earlier and snooze it so you get a chance to fully wake up. You could prepare some fruit the night before so you can have some and water to give you energy before you start. You could set it all up the night before too, lay your clothes/trainers out put the dvd in etc.

Maybe set your alarm 15 mins earlier and snooze it so you get a chance to fully wake up. You could prepare some fruit the night before so you can have some and water to give you energy before you start. You could set it all up the night before too, lay your clothes/trainers out put the dvd in etc.

Brilliant ideas Sarah, thanks. Will be trying all these tonight. (Actually I did lay out my clothes so they are still there from last night :eek:)

I'm sure you could do it while baby is in her chair eating breakfast... assuming she gets something she can nibble on herself, toast/fruit/boiled eggs...

I'm sure you could do it while baby is in her chair eating breakfast... assuming she gets something she can nibble on herself, toast/fruit/boiled eggs...

She'd probably be highly amused to see her mummy jumping around like a loon! :bliss:

I have to get my partner to take the kids away when I do it or I get my toddler joining in for a bit which is fine until he tries lying under me whilst I struggle through push ups!

Hi girls..

Well done on the loss Sarah,.. I've updated your stats.. You've lost 15lbs according me to me :p that's fantastic!

Boulder holders?LOL LOL LOL

Back