>>> The 2012 Six Stone Challenge Thread <<<

Oh I'm pooped.

Just cleaned the flat.. My stomach is gonna burst but I'm making my 4th cup of green tea today :D I'm praying the green tea will melt the chicken and chips :giggle: still, it's fluid so it's gotta be good for something, right...? I've had about 1 and 1/2 litres of the stuff today :D

Oh I'm pooped.

Just cleaned the flat.. My stomach is gonna burst but I'm making my 4th cup of green tea today :D I'm praying the green tea will melt the chicken and chips :giggle: still, it's fluid so it's gotta be good for something, right...? I've had about 1 and 1/2 litres of the stuff today :D

If only it were that easy Rozie :D:D

Surely scientists could make something that would melt the bad stuff, they can send people to the moon ffs! :D

SarahCroz said:
Surely scientists could make something that would melt the bad stuff, they can send people to the moon ffs! :D

Yeah you would think so right? :mad:

We watched reel steel last night.. It's got Hugh Hackman in it.... Mmmmmmmm I lurrrrrrve him! <3

Yeah you would think so right? :mad:

We watched reel steel last night.. It's got Hugh Hackman in it.... Mmmmmmmm I lurrrrrrve him! <3

Mmmmm I love a bit of Hugh :D

Ashamed to say I caved last night and had the beer but back on plan this morning and have just had a lovely breakfast of melon, blueberries and raspberries with Mullerlight.

Hugh who? Never heard of him! lol Will google though girls, just to see who you're :drool: over :D lol

Good morning everyone :) Tis a tad brrrrrr here this morning! I'm reporting in with a 2lb loss. Was hoping for 2.5 to put me into the next stone, but I'll just have to be satisfied with aquisition of another shiny :woohoo: lol

Oh I do know who Hugh Hackman is :D His picture jogged my memory cell! lol Not bad :D

Corkscrew said:
Hugh who? Never heard of him! lol Will google though girls, just to see who you're :drool: over :D lol

Good morning everyone :) Tis a tad brrrrrr here this morning! I'm reporting in with a 2lb loss. Was hoping for 2.5 to put me into the next stone, but I'll just have to be satisfied with aquisition of another shiny :woohoo: lol

Woohoo welldone corky thats fab and welldone on the shiny, you'll get into the next stone next week for sure xx

Happy weekend all, it's a lovely morning here in the Midlands.

what have you all got planned?

Bron

Woohoo welldone corky thats fab and welldone on the shiny, you'll get into the next stone next week for sure xx

:fingerscrossed: I do :D A new stone to play with would be fab! lol Thanks Paula xxx

Well done Corkey! Fab loss :D :happy096: :D

Ta Sarah xxx Would have been even fabbber (I like making words up :giggle:) if I had managed another 0.5lb! lol

Woo woo! Well done corkey x

Ta Rozie chops xxx

Last edited:
Well done corks!

Plans for today Include walking the dog - buying green tea, cooking up a storm, starting day 1 of the shred and then complaining about the effects of starting the shred

Have a good morning all. :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

*zombie groan*

Tired! Took forever to fall asleep last night. Just one of those nights, I guess.

Happy birthday Lucia!!
And well done on a fab loss Corky!!

Yeah I'm up about a half hour now and starting to think of breakfast... mmm

Back