>>> The 2012 Six Stone Challenge Thread <<<

Hi everyone :character00148:

It's been quite a week here so I fell in a black hole :D

Been fab at the gym and have hardly been out of it this week. I have decided to really go for it an have a personal trainer for one sessions a week to really get me started and have also been there on my own also. I feel sooooo different already and did a zumba class which I really enjoyed so my week looked like this

Mon :character00180: (Aqua aerobics) and :whacky068: (gym)

Tues :whacky068:

Weds :whacky068:

Thursday :bunnydance: Zumba and 3lbs off !!!

Fri :whacky068:

Going to give the excercise a break over the weekend and resume Mon as it's really working.

It's my :bday: tommorrow but not going to mad ( or thats the thoery)

Love to all

Sounds like you've got off to a cracking start at the gym. Great weight loss this week too so it must be working :D You're inspiring me here, I haven't been for ages and I've forgotten how good it makes you feel.

Happy Birthday for tomorrow, have awonderful day and remember, nothing has calories on your b'day! ;) xx

Welldone Lucia good job it really is showing in your losses, happy birthday for tomorrow i hope you have a great day xxx

Hi everyone :character00148:

It's been quite a week here so I fell in a black hole :D

Been fab at the gym and have hardly been out of it this week. I have decided to really go for it an have a personal trainer for one sessions a week to really get me started and have also been there on my own also. I feel sooooo different already and did a zumba class which I really enjoyed so my week looked like this

Mon :character00180: (Aqua aerobics) and :whacky068: (gym)

Tues :whacky068:

Weds :whacky068:

Thursday :bunnydance: Zumba and 3lbs off !!!

Fri :whacky068:

Going to give the excercise a break over the weekend and resume Mon as it's really working.

It's my :bday: tommorrow but not going to mad ( or thats the thoery)

Love to all

Lucia,sounds like your doing great at the gym.Congrats on your loss :D you really are zooming along:D Happy Birthday for tomorrow:birthday::bday: have a lovely day and remember cake is syn free!!!;);) xx

Happy Friday!!! I have been useless catching up on here this week:( Congrats on all the losses everyone is doing great.x

Lucia what a fab week you've had! Since WI on Tuesday, I've gone for a 6km walk on Wednesday and done Day 1 of the Shred... done the food shop and bill paying yesterday (approx 3km), and another 6km walk today. Hoping to be able to do Day 2 of the Shred tomorrow... but I have a really busy day, so not holding out much hope for it.
Saturday is generally the day I batch cook (soups, stews, etc.) and I want to experiment with making chicken and cheese rolls with Smash, and some pasties as well...
Plus with being out of the house a lot lately I find Saturday and Sunday are the only days I have to really scrub the place, and Sunday is my lazy day, so Saturday it is!
And I have my mother warned that I'm dragging her out of the house tomorrow for a walk.. busy busy.
I reckon I can get downstairs cleaned and my batch cooking done by lunch time, then get upstairs done after lunch and go for a walk around 3pm.
Try my experiments (I sound like Mary Shelley!) in the evening.
But that leaves me no time for shredding. C'est la vie!

xMandyDx said:
Lucia what a fab week you've had! Since WI on Tuesday, I've gone for a 6km walk on Wednesday and done Day 1 of the Shred... done the food shop and bill paying yesterday (approx 3km), and another 6km walk today. Hoping to be able to do Day 2 of the Shred tomorrow... but I have a really busy day, so not holding out much hope for it.
Saturday is generally the day I batch cook (soups, stews, etc.) and I want to experiment with making chicken and cheese rolls with Smash, and some pasties as well...
Plus with being out of the house a lot lately I find Saturday and Sunday are the only days I have to really scrub the place, and Sunday is my lazy day, so Saturday it is!
And I have my mother warned that I'm dragging her out of the house tomorrow for a walk.. busy busy.
I reckon I can get downstairs cleaned and my batch cooking done by lunch time, then get upstairs done after lunch and go for a walk around 3pm.
Try my experiments (I sound like Mary Shelley!) in the evening.
But that leaves me no time for shredding. C'est la vie!

Sure you can't dust between lunges?? Star jumps can get the feather duster into the corners of the room and the press ups with a scrubbing brush on each hand - that's the floors and ceiling and walls done already! ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Bah, I want to be able to actually move tomorrow haha

Corkscrew said:
I work with a lovely Pakistani man - I'm going to ask him if he likes dogs today! lol

What did he say?
Emmey1 said:
I can second this by the amount of people who will jump out the way when I'm working my guide dogs along the towns and streets and all my secondary school friends were the same

Saying that we not long had our first guide dog paired with a Muslim boy and have since been granted permission to enter the mosque

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/leicestershire/7633623.stm

He's a really nice boy and his family accept the dog perfectly (took some getting used to I would imagine)

Oh wow.. I would have been very cross if I knew a guide dog that wasn't allowed into the mosque! That's a lovely story.

I've eaten 2 chocolates, chicken and chips and a chicken wrap.

Oh well. Let's start again tomorrow eh? Lol

xMandyDx said:
Bah, I want to be able to actually move tomorrow haha

Haha you and me both! :)

We'll get there honey... eventually haha. Slow and steady wins the race. Ask the tortoise!

xMandyDx said:
We'll get there honey... eventually haha. Slow and steady wins the race. Ask the tortoise!

Tortoise had a hard shell to hide in when the going got tough lol :)

What did he say?

He said he was more than a bit scared of them.......even the little ones, but especially big ones! :giggle:

Tortoise had a hard shell to hide in when the going got tough lol :)

You know what they say.. When the going gets tough, the tough get going.
I believe we're all tougher than we think.. and we're definitely goin!

xMandyDx said:
You know what they say.. When the going gets tough, the tough get going.
I believe we're all tougher than we think.. and we're definitely goin!

We're going so fast we shall soon be making a shred DVD for her to follow! - too exaggerated?? lol

Corkscrew said:
I even asked him why, but he said he didn't really know :confused: lol Blamed his parents :eek: :8855:

When I've been at fundraising events I've had little children run up to stroke the dog and more often than not their parents run over screaming in fear for the kids to get away from the dog!

When I've been at fundraising events I've had little children run up to stroke the dog and more often than not their parents run over screaming in fear for the kids to get away from the dog!

Yeah I've seen that too. I can kinda understand why they would react that way towards dogs in general, but not a guide dog

Back