>>> The 2012 Six Stone Challenge Thread <<<

Awww Ellen, what a shame :( Has someone done it deliberately?? :mad:

It appears to be just mindless drunken behaviour. We live next to a pub, the landlord is going to see if they managed to catch it on camera. There were footprints on the bonnet so was deliberate but we don't know anyone round here really (only move up recently) and out neighbours are the pub who we get on with fine so it isn't like we have anyone who did it as a malicious act against us, just drunk yobs. We have our kids car seats in there which annoys me the most, can see it's OBVIOUSLY a family car, its a bloody vauxhaul astra estate ffs... grrr

A pic of the damage... subtle hey.

431116_10150581056772496_700247495_9159395_481346656_n.jpg

Roziee, it's a deal! I'll get hubby to take the scales tonight and put them somewhere I can't get to them... anything above 6 foot should do it hahaha

Ellen, what a horrible thing to happen :(

Corky.... hahahahaha can you tell me why my apple tree isn't growing properly?

Yayyyyy I have reached 50 posts so I can have FREEDOM lol and add a pic and weight loss and everything hmmm I used to get excited about chocolate and take aways how SW can change a person lol eek lol

And it's a lovely pic too! Very pretty :) x

It appears to be just mindless drunken behaviour. We live next to a pub, the landlord is going to see if they managed to catch it on camera. There were footprints on the bonnet so was deliberate but we don't know anyone round here really (only move up recently) and out neighbours are the pub who we get on with fine so it isn't like we have anyone who did it as a malicious act against us, just drunk yobs. We have our kids car seats in there which annoys me the most, can see it's OBVIOUSLY a family car, its a bloody vauxhaul astra estate ffs... grrr

A pic of the damage... subtle hey.

431116_10150581056772496_700247495_9159395_481346656_n.jpg

Awww Ellen, that's just sooooo bad :( Foot prints on the bonnet?? OMG what horrible idiots!! I bet you're afraid to get another car!! Grrrrr I'd want to punch the bas***ds lights out!! So upsetting for you xxx

Errrrr, no. We didn't cover apple trees [STRIKE]fortunatley[/STRIKE] unfortunately :D I will enquire next time I'm [STRIKE]unlucky[/STRIKE] lucky enough to see my surgeon again ;) lol

Awww Ellen, that's just sooooo bad :( Foot prints on the bonnet?? OMG what horrible idiots!! I bet you're afraid to get another car!! Grrrrr I'd want to punch the bas***ds lights out!! So upsetting for you xxx

I'm much calmer then I was this morning, I just don't understand what would make a person think like that, even when really drunk.

I'm much calmer then I was this morning, I just don't understand what would make a person think like that, even when really drunk.

I would be heartbroken if someone did that to my car. I don't understand what would make a person do summat like that either Ellen, I really don't. It's obviously a nasty drunk with issues :mad:

Glad you're feeling calmer anyway chick xxx

Corkscrew said:
I would be heartbroken if someone did that to my car. I don't understand what would make a person do summat like that either Ellen, I really don't. It's obviously a nasty drunk with issues :mad:

I think the main thing to take from it is that it wasn't personal - not that it takes away the crap you must be feeling because of it - of string up the little ******* and Junp over them!

An eye for an eye indeed! ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

ellen83 said:
I'm not a happy bunny today, we woke up to find our car windscreen has been smashed. I am having to resist resist reaching for the chocolate comfort. I'm so mad. We are meant to be selling the car and it's the second issue we've had with it since talking about selling it, a couple of weeks ago someone bashed the side of our car in tesco's and we couldn't do anything about that as it wasn't caught on camera. Its not an expensive car, was old but in ace nick and everything seems to be trying to devalue it... grrr. Sorry for ranting. Not happy.

That's awful... :(

jemmsie83 said:
Yayyyyy I have reached 50 posts so I can have FREEDOM lol and add a pic and weight loss and everything hmmm I used to get excited about chocolate and take aways how SW can change a person lol eek lol

Yayy jemmsie!

xMandyDx said:
Roziee, it's a deal! I'll get hubby to take the scales tonight and put them somewhere I can't get to them... anything above 6 foot should do it hahaha

Ellen, what a horrible thing to happen :(

Cool! :D

Corkscrew said:
One week...............for starters *evil cackle* :rotflmao:

Oi you... Lol let us do one week :p before you start bringing out cruella de vill! Lol

I think the main thing to take from it is that it wasn't personal - not that it takes away the crap you must be feeling because of it - of string up the little ******* and Junp over them!

That's a very important point you've just made Emmey, because it's very hard NOT to take summat like that personally. Horrible :(

I believe in Karma (or at least kinda). Am just hoping his (assuming it was a male) 'bits' fall of or get some VERY nasty infection and then fall off!

See above lol

Its not worth getting myself stressed about it, it's just one of those things, it shouldn't happen, but it does. They just need to hope I don't find out who they are... cos I'm lovely until crossed! :sign0151:

copy the image url into your signature. If your need detailed steps I can go through it if you want

Am off to bed soonish though as my head is pounding.

Thanks Ellen I am such a technophobe I will have a go now but your headache will become worse with me lol if I cant do it I will let you know for another day I have waited 50 long posts 1 more day wont hurt ... wish you better hunni xxx

Lucia Lucia said:
Jemmsie, i have no idea about the stickers but your profile shows you are 42 feet tall and your bmi is 0.8 :D

Lol lol! No idea about the stickers either Jammsie but that did make me 'lol'

Back