>>> The 2012 Six Stone Challenge Thread <<<

Lauratheloop said:
Hey can I join??? I have roughly 6 stone to lose maybe bit under but would love the encouragement and support a whole 73lbs seems massively daunting :-s

Xxx

marzie30 said:
Hi Ladies
Is there room for one more? Ive only just resgistered on this site. Its my 30th bday today (Have just been out for my last chinese!). Ive about 6st to lose too :cry:. Ill be delighted to have any help/support that is going.

MissSlinky2011 said:
Hi all,

I've got 6 stone 10lbs to lose all together but I'm pregnant and not due until august, can I join you anyway? Keep me motivated to lose as much as is healthy while I'm pregnant and then to hammer it after baby is born in august to be as close to Target as possible by the end of next year?

X x x

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins x x x

broadsbean said:
can i join in too i have more than 6 to lose but feel that it is an attainable goal

broadsbean 84lbs~ 0 lbs lost
Fat Stuff 84lbs ~ 0lbs lost
JaneB 84lbs ~ 0lbs lost
Lily42uk 84lbs ~0lbs lost
lou22lou 84lbs ~ 0lbs lost
Roziee 84lb ~ 0lbs lost
PurpleRoses 84lb ~ 0lbs lost

Yayy we have lots of new members!

First day back on plan for me today- could have done with this week off too lol but off I go to get ready and go to work..

Me me me please!

I was going to try for 5st this year having lost 4 and a half in 2011 but hey ho, it's going to be 6 st now or 84 lbs. It dosent sound so difficult in pounds!

I am not so good with the excercise but will follow the food challenges to the letter. Some of us are never going to be olympic athletes like Lily!!! :character00115:

So if it's ok with everyone i'll add myself to the list and off to the shops for my superfree!

Team work is a wonderful thing and supporting each other is going to motivate us all to sucess.

Like others, I have over 6st to lose overall but feel 84lbs is do able for the year :D

JaneB 84lbs ~ 0lbs lost
Lucia Lucia 84lbs ~ 0lbs lost
Roziee 84lb ~ 0lbs lost
PurpleRoses 84lb ~ 0lbs lost[/QUOTE]

JaneB 84lbs ~ 0lbs lost
Roziee 84lb ~ 0lbs lost
MissSlinky2011 ~ 0lbs lost

just added myself to the list, lost 49lbs in last 5 months another 87 lbs to go - bring it on, happy 2012 everyone

Fat & 40 84lbs - 0lbs lost
JaneB 84lbs ~ 0lbs lost
Roziee 84lb ~ 0lbs lost

good day all.

I dragged myself (and the poor dog) out for a long walk today. was cold and wet and had a few gates to climb over (a workout in itself) but was fun. so 1/3hrs done for the week :)

hope everyone is having a good day x

Hi everyone, hope you're all having a great day...already had my superfrees for today, but will be adding a few more later :hug99:

Carrots
Celery
Celeriac
Mushrooms
Tomatoes
Onions
Lettuce
Radish
Cucumber
Spring Onions
Baked Beans
Peppers

Will do my exercise later...:fingerscrossed: xxxxxx

I've done fine but I'm over my syns eating ginger nuts as they stop me feeling sick! X x x

Super free target met today

Grapefruit

carrots

mini sweetcorns ( not the big ones)

sprouts (hubby really moans if I have sprouts and I saw his face fall when I had a mountain on my plate so be parping later :D)

swede

peppers

Courgette

Anyone weighing in today?

Walked round town for 3 hours with the 2 girls spending Christmas vouchers and thats about the limit to my excercise!

Hey guys..

Went to class for the first time. Hmmm.. I'm not going to make a judgement until next week. It was really long.. Was there for 1 hour 40 minutes and am shattered now. Been awake since 5.30pm and so hungry by the time I got home.. Hadnt eaten since 12..

SF for today:

Grapes
Blueberries
2 bananas (baby ones)
Apple
Veg in my shepherd pie (tomatoes, onions, carrots, bean sprouts, savoy cabbage)
Salad leaves.

Too tired for exercise. Will make up for it on the weekend x

Hey guys..

Went to class for the first time. Hmmm.. I'm not going to make a judgement until next week. It was really long.. Was there for 1 hour 40 minutes and am shattered now. Been awake since 5.30pm and so hungry by the time I got home.. Hadnt eaten since 12..

SF for today:

Grapes
Blueberries
2 bananas (baby ones)
Apple
Veg in my shepherd pie (tomatoes, onions, carrots, bean sprouts, savoy cabbage)
Salad leaves.

Too tired for exercise. Will make up for it on the weekend x

Had WI tonight and gained 5lb, I have explained this on my diary, it was deliberate and expected, but I will lose this over the next week or so so :fingerscrossed: everyone
Have also done 90 mins of exercise and am now off to do at least another hour xxx

JaneB 84lbs ~ 0lbs lost
Lily42uk 89lbs ~+5lbs
Roziee 84lb ~ 0lbs lost

Hi all
I was wondering if I could possibly join you? I have a lot more than 6 stone to lose :O (in fact just over double that :eek: ) but 6 stone would definitely be a great start :) I'm not starting till next week though as I'm going it alone on Slimming World, never done it before so need my mate to sit down and explain it all to me (she lost 4 st on it last year and definitely my inspiration!) Also I need all the stuff from Xmas to be gone from the house so no temptations!!

Helen

Hi all
I was wondering if I could possibly join you? I have a lot more than 6 stone to lose :O (in fact just over double that :eek: ) but 6 stone would definitely be a great start :) I'm not starting till next week though as I'm going it alone on Slimming World, never done it before so need my mate to sit down and explain it all to me (she lost 4 st on it last year and definitely my inspiration!) Also I need all the stuff from Xmas to be gone from the house so no temptations!!

Helen

Feel free to join us when you're ready Helen and here is a link I think everyone not only newbies should read, as this lady has clearly outlined exactly how SW works, I know it helped me :hug99: xx

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-wo...d-advice-new-comers-including-extra-easy.html

can I join please thanks

JaneB 84lbs ~ 0lbs lost
Lily42uk 89lbs ~+5lbs
Roziee 84lb ~ 0lbs lost
daisygrubber 84lbs -0lbs lost

Of course you can daisy :welcome: and good luck xx

BTW I have put everybody's name in alphabetically that has asked to join the challenge, it's just easier to see where we all are...anyone else wanting to join, please just add your name, or ask someone to do it for you, thank you xxxx

dory78 84lbs ~ 0lbs lost
JaneB 84lbs ~ 0lbs lost
Lauratheloop 84lbs ~ 0lbs lost
Lily42uk 89lbs ~+5lbs
marzie30 84lb ~ 0lb lost
Roziee 84lb ~ 0lbs lost
ShinyShimmy 84lb ~ 0lb lost

Last edited:
Can I join? I would love to loose this mych and have that and more to loose!!

I lost 4.5 lbs this week only 79.5 to go lol :)

Lily42uk said:
Of course you can daisy :welcome: and good luck xx

BTW I have put everybody's name in alphabetically that has asked to join the challenge, it's just easier to see where we all are...anyone else wanting to join, please just add your name, or ask someone to do it for you, thank you xxxx

dory78 84lbs ~ 0lbs lost
Fatbgone 84lbs ~ 4.5 lost !
JaneB 84lbs ~ 0lbs lost
Lauratheloop 84lbs ~ 0lbs lost
Lily42uk 89lbs ~+5lbs
marzie30 84lb ~ 0lb lost