>>> The 2012 Six Stone Challenge Thread <<<

SarahCroz said:
Well Done Corkey!! That's brilliant, celebratory vodka tonight?? I'll have one wid ya (think Irish accent:))

Emmey... you do realise we'll all want an award now. Might be a few weeks before I need mine but you can start it now. I'll have ribbons and glitter and bows and stars and flowers and... ;):D

Oh dear..... Lol corky I told you if you had one they would all want one!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh dear..... Lol corky I told you if you had one they would all want one!!

Well, youre not having it back! Tis mine............all mine! :8855:

Hello my lovelies how are you all? Getting closer to skinny minnies I see;) well my dramas are coming to an end Hubby on the mend now after a 2nd stay in hospital we have got our perfect house thatched cottage no neighbours just acres of field for views eek we move mid April!! Washing machine coming tomorrow after 3 weeks without :(!!! Weight and eating been struggling a bit with willpower last week had 0.5lb gain:( this week been goodish then came home after working up in London nackered and couldn't be bothered cooking and went and got fish chips curry sauce and then chocolate I could bloody kick myself now so disappointed!!!!!! I've decided not to weigh Monday so 100% days until week Monday no treat nights and minimal syns to get me into 19's club 10 and my 2stone award!! Ladies feel free to kick my fat arse:(

Hello everyone!!

I'm back.. after indulging for my birthday then my dad being in hospital I've gained 7.5lb over past 4 weeks. But I'm back!! I REFUSE to let it slip, I worked too hard. I'm hoping for a loss tomorrow to get ne back towards my 3 stone award. I have 8lb to loose to get there.

I've not posted but I've been catching up here n there!!

You're all doing soooooo well!!

Right, its mothers day so happy mothers day to all fellow mums enjoy your day.. I'm not being naughty or heading out for lunch, walk in the forest for me!

Ahhh... I do find myself actually dreaming of food when dieting!? It's crazy... Chocolate cupcakes with inch thick buttericing and malteasers .... Mmmmhmmm.

Ooh if you could show on stats I've gained 7.5lb please!

Although, hoping tomorrow it may have a little dent in that gain!

Hello everyone!!

I'm back.. after indulging for my birthday then my dad being in hospital I've gained 7.5lb over past 4 weeks. But I'm back!! I REFUSE to let it slip, I worked too hard. I'm hoping for a loss tomorrow to get ne back towards my 3 stone award. I have 8lb to loose to get there.

I've not posted but I've been catching up here n there!!

You're all doing soooooo well!!

Right, its mothers day so happy mothers day to all fellow mums enjoy your day.. I'm not being naughty or heading out for lunch, walk in the forest for me!

Ahhh... I do find myself actually dreaming of food when dieting!? It's crazy... Chocolate cupcakes with inch thick buttericing and malteasers .... Mmmmhmmm.
Welcome back! Glad you are back. Sure that you will have your 3 stone award soon!

Muis said:
Welcome back! Glad you are back. Sure that you will have your 3 stone award soon!

Thank youu!

Delighted managed to squeeze into a size 16 dress !!!!!!!!!!?!!?!??!?!?!!?!?!)#-#-#&@+?"+'-'*'#+*#-'-#;@-'*'#+?3?#*')@?@39'-@- @*aa

Argghhhh sooooooop pleaseddddddd!!!!!!!

Not been in a 16 since I was 17, 8 years ago!!!!!!!_!!

Granted it fits great around the waist but straining under my hips and boobs but who cares, I can fit into it and breathe !!!! Xxxxx

fatbgone said:
Thank youu!

Delighted managed to squeeze into a size 16 dress !!!!!!!!!!?!!?!??!?!?!!?!?!)#-#-#&@+?"+'-'*'#+*#-'-#;@-'*'#+?3?#*')@?@39'-@- @*aa

Argghhhh sooooooop pleaseddddddd!!!!!!!

Not been in a 16 since I was 17, 8 years ago!!!!!!!_!!

Granted it fits great around the waist but straining under my hips and boobs but who cares, I can fit into it and breathe !!!! Xxxxx

Wow great! I can't get into a 16 yet - congrats ;)

I can't get into a 18/20 yet never mind 16!

Emmey1 said:
Wow great! I can't get into a 16 yet - congrats ;)

Well this was very stretchy forgiving fabric! But I'm pleased...! :)

Off for a subway salad and walk in the forest ready for weigh in tomorrow.. hopefully it'll pay off.

Hope everyone is having a lovely mothers day!

If my WI wasn't tomorrow I'd be indulging in cupcakes and chocs today for sure!

Corkscrew said:
Neither can I Ellen! lol There isn't a fabric invented that would 'forgive' my 243.5lb :8855:

Maybe we should make one! Dragons den here we come... Or we could just lose weight ... I suppose lol

Maybe we should make one! Dragons den here we come... Or we could just lose weight ... I suppose lol

I think I'd rather lose the weight Ems. Stretchy = clingy, and there's nowt forgiving about that wrapped round 244lb :8855:

Corkscrew said:
I think I'd rather lose the weight Ems. Stretchy = clingy, and there's nowt forgiving about that wrapped round 244lb :8855:

Haha showing off every lump and bump! I'd look like a roll of bubble wrap lol

Funny how clothes sizes differ so much from shop to shop. I bought some size 20 trousers before Xmas and they were, lets say snug! They're getting a bit baggy now and dragging on the floor so I bought the same pair in an 18 last week - they won't go near me!! Can't understand it.

I was a comfy 16, not so comfy 14 last time I lost weight, I think the lowest I got to that time was 15st 3lb so to get into a 14 again will be a real milestone for me :)

Last time I got into a size 16 feels like another life time! My plan is to get into a 14 when I am done, so I have my work cut out for me! Thing that really gets to me is my bra's. Have to get new ones again. Losing my weight off my boobs and not my ass and stomach!

Last time I got into a size 16 feels like another life time! My plan is to get into a 14 when I am done, so I have my work cut out for me! Thing that really gets to me is my bra's. Have to get new ones again. Losing my weight off my boobs and not my ass and stomach!

LOL It NEVER goes from where we want does it? lol Take me for instance........Ive got no legs....well I have got legs lol, but they're not in least bit fat! I'm like an upside down triangle and carry most of my weight above the legs :( (I sound a right freak now! lol) I want all the weight Im losing to go off the top half of my body....ALL the weight off my top half.......but Ive lost some off my legs too! Grrrrrrr If we could just lose the pounds and then tell them where to disappear from that would be perfect! :8855:

LOL It NEVER goes from where we want does it? lol Take me for instance........Ive got no legs....well I have got legs lol, but they're not in least bit fat! I'm like an upside down triangle and carry most of my weight above the legs :( (I sound a right freak now! lol) I want all the weight Im losing to go off the top half of my body....ALL the weight off my top half.......but Ive lost some off my legs too! Grrrrrrr If we could just lose the pounds and then tell them where to disappear from that would be perfect! :8855:

That would be awesome.

I am currently in a size 22 bottom and top. Still got a while to go.....and my boobs is HH at the moment, so still loads to loose off the boobs, before I get to loose my bum and tum!

Back