>>> The 2012 Six Stone Challenge Thread <<<

Hi can I have an add please? I can't PM to ask as I am new to the site. I'd live to lose 6 stone this year, though I need to get my skates on. I have had a lot of hiccups along the way so far, but it's time to turn a corner. I have lost 9lbs in 2012.

Thanks, good luck everyone!

Hi can I have an add please? I can't PM to ask as I am new to the site. I'd live to lose 6 stone this year, though I need to get my skates on. I have had a lot of hiccups along the way so far, but it's time to turn a corner. I have lost 9lbs in 2012.

Welcome Lottie :D

Was it just sexy time he wanted or something else? Lol

:giggle:

He was very sweet and his intentions were all good but our youngest killed the mood by waking and shitting everywhere (sorry for TMI) so my nice relaxing bath turned into bath time with a baby... he enjoyed himself anyway! OH has told me I can have my massage at some point soon... so no body magic last night ...damn.

Welcome to the madness!

ellen83 said:
He was very sweet and his intentions were all good but our youngest killed the mood by waking and shitting everywhere (sorry for TMI) so my nice relaxing bath turned into bath time with a baby... he enjoyed himself anyway! OH has told me I can have my massage at some point soon... so no body magic last night ...damn.

Welcome to the madness!

Boooo... Never mind. Joys of parenthood. I've spent all day cleaning up puke and sh!t as my son has a stomach bug. Hoping and praying it won't pass through to me and grandparents etc. Fingers crossed.. he's so poorly, never known anything like it. I've used so much bleach my hands are red raw. So hopefully it won't pass Xx

Boooo... Never mind. Joys of parenthood. I've spent all day cleaning up puke and sh!t as my son has a stomach bug. Hoping and praying it won't pass through to me and grandparents etc. Fingers crossed.. he's so poorly, never known anything like it. I've used so much bleach my hands are red raw. So hopefully it won't pass Xx

Oh poor little man. Hope he gets better soon and that it's a 24hr thing.

Thank you, so do I!

My sister asked me to try on my bridesmaid dress I'm wearing for her wedding in October and I was thinking oh god I'm going to never get in as its a 14...

Oh.my.god...

I got in it. My boobs are pouring out of it but its fits!! It's a maxi dress style so very forgiving but to get into a 14... Oh.my.god. amazing.

So pleased... Brought a smile to my face after a horrendous day with looking after my son.

Roll on weigh in tomorrow!

Roziee said:
Oh my goodness, size 14- you must be close to target fatbegone! How I'd wish to be a size 14 :(

Nope!!! I'm 18 st 3 well I was wi last week. Its a very forgiving maxi empire style dress, it doesn't look the way it should or the way it does on the model lol.. but it fits!!!!!!

Couldn't believe it myself. Plus its a halterneck tie up one so you can adjust it to suit.

From new look last season but if any one sees Amy black empire jewelled maxi dresses by one as they are cut very generously ..!

Nope!!! I'm 18 st 3 well I was wi last week. Its a very forgiving maxi empire style dress, it doesn't look the way it should or the way it does on the model lol.. but it fits!!!!!!

Couldn't believe it myself. Plus its a halterneck tie up one so you can adjust it to suit.

From new look last season but if any one sees Amy black empire jewelled maxi dresses by one as they are cut very generously ..!

Ya know, I'm very sorry if this offends you, but there is no way on this planet that 18 stone 3lb can possibly fit into a size 14! No way jose! No matter what the cut, no matter how forgiving, no matter how bloody stretchy the fabric is there is just NO FREAKING WAY 18 stone 3lb can fit into a 14..........unless your 12 foot tall or a very peculiar shape.

I wish you all the best with your weight loss fatbgone, I really do, but do not insult my intelligence by coming on here and proclaiming to fit into a size 14! All you're doing is making yourself look a flipping fool.

Right I've said what I wanted to say, now I'm off!

Corkscrew said:
Ya know, I'm very sorry if this offends you, but there is no way on this planet that 18 stone 3lb can possibly fit into a size 14! No way jose! No matter what the cut, no matter how forgiving, no matter how bloody stretchy the fabric is there is just NO FREAKING WAY 18 stone 3lb can fit into a 14..........unless your 12 foot tall or a very peculiar shape.

I wish you all the best with your weight loss fatbgone, I really do, but do not insult my intelligence by coming on here and proclaiming to fit into a size 14! All you're doing is making yourself look a flipping fool.

Right I've said what I wanted to say, now I'm off!

I am also very sorry because I've felt exactly the same as this on a few occasions now - I've just not had the balls to say it but quite frankly I'm fed up of reading the bollocks at times - i think things like this make people who are this weight and in a size reflective of this EG 18-22/24 etc makes them feel like there's something wrong when in actual fact there's something very wrong with the weight and size ration going on here

So I too am off with apologies - but only apologise for having to write this not for it's content of which I stand by wholeheartedly and feel is honestly spoken- its actually making me really angry to think someone's typing here thinking we're all idiots to believe it

Also - can we go back to talking about body magic in the sense it was made for, and not the other ;)

Zooooom!......

Emmey1 said:
I am also very sorry because I've felt exactly the same as this on a few occasions now - I've just not had the balls to say it but quite frankly I'm fed up of reading the bollocks at times - i think things like this make people who are this weight and in a size reflective of this EG 18-22/24 etc makes them feel like there's something wrong when in actual fact there's something very wrong with the weight and size ration going on here

So I too am off with apologies - but only apologise for having to write this not for it's content of which I stand by wholeheartedly and feel is honestly spoken- its actually making me really angry to think someone's typing here thinking we're all idiots to believe it

Also - can we go back to talking about body magic in the sense it was made for, and not the other ;)

Zooooom!......

Literally just havin a nose on here and I completly agree im 16stone and 18-20 some people need to get a grip on reality me thhinks nd thank you both for havin th bottle to point out this womans misconception sum1 needed too :)

Literally just havin a nose on here and I completly agree im 16stone and 18-20 some people need to get a grip on reality me thhinks nd thank you both for havin th bottle to point out this womans misconception sum1 needed too :)

Stop being nosey and stick around :D xx

Hi Guys!

Been away but been totally on plan and going to be in the 17's on Thurs come hell or high water!

Re the size thing. I'm 18 st 3 and 5 ft 5. I have alot of different sizes in the wardrobe and i'm bottom heavy.The biggest size that fits is a 22 tailored trouser and the smallest size I have is several tops in a size 18 but in general i'm a 20 now but things do vary from make to make.

I think its just important to see the sizes go down in general and not just one article of clothing. I was a size 30/32 and i'm not now, i'm a 20 yipeeeeeeee

Corkscrew said:
Stop being nosey and stick around :D xx

Oh I will as if i'd miss the excitement haha starting slimming world again at th beginning of may just snooping at recipes and stuff at th mo :)

I think this is way too judgemental. She said it doesn't look right yet and I don't think it's for anyone else to judge. When I was around 18st4 last year, I'm 5'9 and could fit in loose fitting maxi dresses that were a size 14!

Just think ppl are being a bit harsh with their tone!

Lucia Lucia said:
Hi Guys!

Been away but been totally on plan and going to be in the 17's on Thurs come hell or high water!

Re the size thing. I'm 18 st 3 and 5 ft 5. I have alot of different sizes in the wardrobe and i'm bottom heavy.The biggest size that fits is a 22 tailored trouser and the smallest size I have is several tops in a size 18 but in general i'm a 20 now but things do vary from make to make.

I think its just important to see the sizes go down in general and not just one article of clothing. I was a size 30/32 and i'm not now, i'm a 20 yipeeeeeeee

Dropping all those dress sizes must feel fab well done :-D

emma3662 said:
Oh I will as if i'd miss the excitement haha starting slimming world again at th beginning of may just snooping at recipes and stuff at th mo :)

Oooh you'll have a huge folder full come may! Is there a reason why your waiting till may? Join the dark side now - you could be a good half stone lighter or more by may - im sure you have valid reason for not starting yet tho ;)

Ive stopped smoking hun nd wanna get the hang of that 1st was a sw member b4 xmas but fell ill due to depression but think im finallly gettin there now thank god lol :)

They must do! lol I'm 17 stone 3lb, and 5 foot 8 inch and don't fit into a 20! lol

emma3662 said:
Ive stopped smoking hun nd wanna get the hang of that 1st was a sw member b4 xmas but fell ill due to depression but think im finallly gettin there now thank god lol :)

Oh great! Well done on the stop smoking thing! I know that in itself can be SO tough (can't speak from experience tho) well just think if you can stop smoking you can drop the weight - you already show willpower :) well done, deffo stick around ;)

Back