>>> The 2012 Six Stone Challenge Thread <<<

Corkscrew said:
They must do! lol I'm 17 stone 3lb, and 5 foot 8 inch and don't fit into a 20! lol

Congrats chick u live in the real world lol - TOTM blamed for being mean haha

Emmey1 said:
Oh great! Well done on the stop smoking thing! I know that in itself can be SO tough (can't speak from experience tho) well just think if you can stop smoking you can drop the weight - you already show willpower :) well done, deffo stick around ;)

Thanks I will do this site is amazing for everything used it last time too :)

Ive stopped smoking hun nd wanna get the hang of that 1st was a sw member b4 xmas but fell ill due to depression but think im finallly gettin there now thank god lol :)

Glad you're getting past the depression :) Never had it but I know people who have and it's the pits!! Well done on giving up the fags. And you're right, you can't fight all your battles at the same time :) Once you've conquered the ciggies, you can then concentrate on shirinking :D xx

Corkscrew said:
Glad you're getting past the depression :) Never had it but I know people who have and it's the pits!! Well done on giving up the fags. And you're right, you can't fight all your battles at the same time :) Once you've conquered the ciggies, you can then concentrate on shirinking :D xx

Cant wait for the new me to emerge this year is my year never been so determined dont think I could do it without this site tho xx

Corkscrew said:
I could blame it on that Emma, but I don't suffer any effects of the monthly variety :D lol

Haha i'm quite mean normally too but it sounds better lol x

You do realise it is Aprils Fool today? Anyone can fit into a 14......

I think this is way too judgemental. She said it doesn't look right yet and I don't think it's for anyone else to judge. When I was around 18st4 last year, I'm 5'9 and could fit in loose fitting maxi dresses that were a size 14!

Just think ppl are being a bit harsh with their tone!

If it doesn't look right, then it doesn't fit right either does it?

Corkscrew said:
If it doesn't look right, then it doesn't fit right either does it?

Exactly I wouldn't be able to breathe without lookin like th hulk haha

lottiebird said:
Hi guys. Tbh I have a size 14 nightie that fits perfect and I'm 17 st 5 and usually a 20!

Yeah but how long have ya had it it could have grown wit ya or stretched in th wash?

OK, first of all, I don't think fitting into a couple of dresses that are relatively forgiving and them not looking right constitutes being a size 14, I could probably force myself in to smaller sizes but wouldn't wear them out the house cos I'd look like a chicken who'd had an argument with cling film! IMO I can't say I'm such and such a size until my wardrobe reflects that size if you know what I mean. I'm not saying that you didn't get 'into' the dress, and you did admit yourself it didn't look right, but I agree with a previous comment that stated that if it doesn't fit then it's not the right size.

Regarding people's tone being harsh... you read something in whatever tone you apply to it when your reading something like text messages ifykwim.

For the record, I'm 17st 5.5lbs and a size 20/22 at 5'4.

lottiebird said:
Haha!!! No, it's brand new, still tagged. actually from a stash of unworn clothes I got (the rest were all my actual size, no idea how it got in there). Maybe it was mislabelled or it's just a freak occurrence.

No idea but i'd wear a size 8 nightie if it fit but wouldn't be seen dead in a dress too small in wedding pics lol

ellen83 said:
OK, first of all, I don't think fitting into a couple of dresses that are relatively forgiving and them not looking right constitutes being a size 14, I could probably force myself in to smaller sizes but wouldn't wear them out the house cos I'd look like a chicken who'd had an argument with cling film! IMO I can't say I'm such and such a size until my wardrobe reflects that size if you know what I mean. I'm not saying that you didn't get 'into' the dress, and you did admit yourself it didn't look right, but I agree with a previous comment that stated that if it doesn't fit then it's not the right size.

Regarding people's tone being harsh... you read something in whatever tone you apply to it when your reading something like text messages ifykwim.

For the record, I'm 17st 5.5lbs and a size 20/22 at 5'4.

Well said i'm just not that good with word's to put it like that lol

I just think everyone's being a bit negative and sarcastic, enough to discourage someone. The point was that she put the dress on and even though her boobs popped out, as she put it, she could see the improvements from last time she wore it and wanted to share that.

emzybop said:
I just hunk everyone's being a bit negative ad sarcastic, enough to discourage someone. The point was that she put the dress on and even though her boobs popped out, as she put it, she could see the improvements from last time she wore it and wanted to share that.

No she actually thought it fit thats wot she said not sarcastic just stating th obvious she needed a reality check nd I think she got 1

No need to be nasty while giving a reality check. We are all addicted to food. This is a forum, not the diet police.

I'm not being nasty just honest its not my problem if that offends some people

Back