>>> The 2012 Six Stone Challenge Thread <<<

Well done carol!

That's a shame Mandy- just try as best as u can.. There's nothin more u can do other than that.

X

Chicken in black bean is good. Chow mein is only about 7.

Hello my lovelies it's been a while hope your all ok :) not been on for a while... I got my 3st award in may :) yipee I then had lots of social events sons bday jubilee and a 2 wk all inclusive holiday and gained 5lb(I didn't think it was too bad after 5 weeks no WI) anyway I lost 1.5 this week now back on track :)

Welcome back Jemmsie! 5lb gain after all that is nothing a good week won't fix!

I gained that in a week jemmsie so you're obviously doing some thins right even when you're off plan! X

Morning. Seen an icecream maker in Aldi yesterday, and have heard mullerlights are amazing in the icecream maker, so might pop back over today to pick it up.
Scales are still showing a loss so far... WI Thursday morning so we'll see then.. I'm actually excited about it haha. Gives me hope for my birthday week :p
Going to just grab some fruit for breakfast this morning.. I'm not very hungry this morning, and usually I'm rearing to go for breakfast. Maybe this week of limiting my syns and stuff has finally taught me to eat a bit less lol
Think I'm going to do a chicken salad for dinner, with some SW chips and coleslaw, and that will be my syns for today.
Going down town shortly, Fia is going off with her Daddy for the day, and I might see if I can wrangle a lift to B&Q from my brother, to see if I can get some more flowers and I need some cement for the front garden. There's a flower bed under the front window, but it's right beside the public path. I've tried planting in it before but the kids just won't leave it alone, so I'm thinking I'll just put a load of cement in and pat down some nice decorative stones into it.

Hello my lovelies it's been a while hope your all ok :) not been on for a while... I got my 3st award in may :) yipee I then had lots of social events sons bday jubilee and a 2 wk all inclusive holiday and gained 5lb(I didn't think it was too bad after 5 weeks no WI) anyway I lost 1.5 this week now back on track :)

5lb on an all inclusive is amazing- I gained 12 lbs on my hols!!!!! It's off now!

Aww thanks Mandy and lucia 1.5lb is off after an 80% week going for a 100% week this week as out next weekend I'm aiming for my 4st sticker for the end of august xx lucia I So thought it would be more altho I did try to be good most days :) xx

-4lbs for me tonight. Half stone award!

You're all doing fabulous well..

I lost 5 previous week and then ever since lost my footing with it. Really need a kick up the arse. Stuck to it until 4pm yesterday and carried on eating through til 11 this morning but that's it. I need to get this off. 1 and half stone off and I have until October. I don't want to let it slip!!

Just finding myself so hungry! Just need a boot up the bum. Back to group Monday and im going to stick to it until then and daily from then.. so sorry not been about. It prooves how much I rely on this as when I'm not active on here I wobble! But when I'm on here daily I'm ok..

Anyway. I'm back. Let's do this! 3 weeks til school holidays and I want 8 lb off by then!

3lb off for me this week. Absolutely thrilled with that. I guess using weekly syns when you've a night out planned (or two!) is A-OK. 1.5lb to go for my 3.5st shiny and in 4.5lb I'll weigh less than 200lb! Plus, I did have 80+lb to lose, now I'm down into the 70s!
Great week. Fab birthday pressie! Totally feel in control and ON IT.

FBG, get your bum back on here every day and lose that weight! You know you can do it, and I have faith that you will!

1lb off for me this week. two more wi's til schools out and I want 7.5 lbs in that time so i will be in the 16's

Hope everyone is ok with all this rain going on!

Sunny in East Anglia at the mo but have a feeling it wont be for long!

Fave breakfast here, bacon butty, bowl strawbs and a ww yog over the top, yummy. Thinking omlette for lunch and fruit and a homemade burger tonight with loadsa salad and SW chips, going to work out if theres enough synnage left for the burger bun!

Happy weekend everyone

Morning team :) hope you are all ok and have a nice weekend planned. Ive not been very well this week but on the plus side could not eat so the scales should be kind on Monday. We can do this :)

Hey, sorry you haven't been feeling well, Jayde. Hopefull you're back to yourself soon xx

Lucia the rain here was desperate! It literally rained all day and night yesterday with no break in it at all.. trust me I was watching for one, so I could go out and plant my flowers lol

Afternoon everyone..... The weather is just awful,you wouldn't think it was July would you:(. Jayde hope you feel better soon.Mandy love your avatar pic :) I have also been feeling rough for a few days, bloomin sore throat bleurgh!!!! Well wi for me in the morning i sts last week so i'm hoping to see a loss fingers crossed. Keep going everyone we are all doing great :) xxx

Kenco, I know you replied to this thread, but it's not showing! Says you posted last 21 hours ago, but the last post here is mine... weird. Anyone else having the same issue?

xMandyDx said:
Kenco, I know you replied to this thread, but it's not showing! Says you posted last 21 hours ago, but the last post here is mine... weird. Anyone else having the same issue?

I did have the same issue but can see it now!

Good luck to those Monday weighers, I'm hoping for a bumper loss as I e hardly eaten in the last few days after my tummy pain. I want to be out of the 22s by next week!

All I can think is maybe by adding another post, it was fixed.

Jayde hope you have a great loss!
Kenco, hope you're feeling better soon x

Back