>>> The 2012 Six Stone Challenge Thread <<<

Still no snow here.. it's actually milder than yesterday...

Did the dogs have fun?

It's -3 here just now. I was freezing my bum off on the field! lol

The dogs loved it Rozie :D They were running about all excited. lol

It's snowing here!! Not massively but snowing and settling! Yay!!! I've already been out playing my son in hysterics!

Lol kids love it don't they? How old is your son?

:jelous::jelous::jelous::jelous::jelous::jelous::jelous::jelous::jelous:

no snow here, just horrible freezing rain and that damp cold that gets in to your bones
:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

I shall send you some of mine Mandy :D

:jelous::jelous::jelous::jelous::jelous::jelous::jelous::jelous::jelous:

no snow here, just horrible freezing rain and that damp cold that gets in to your bones
:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Its the same here down in North Devon.xxx

Hello, i joined the forum today, please may i join in the 6 stone challenge?
i joined sw oct 2011, and to date lose 17.5 lb, for some reason i gain on the last weigh in of every month, lol my first weigh in was the last Tuesday of the month and i even gained then, can't seem to break the cycle!! xx

Hi Kim.... Of course you can... Welcome to the gang :D

I'll put u on the list... Would u like me to include the loss you've had in January or would u like to start from scratch? X

Hello, i joined the forum today, please may i join in the 6 stone challenge?
i joined sw oct 2011, and to date lose 17.5 lb, for some reason i gain on the last weigh in of every month, lol my first weigh in was the last Tuesday of the month and i even gained then, can't seem to break the cycle!! xx

Of course you can join sweetheart :D The more the merrier :)

Welcome! xxx

Very strange that you gain the last week of the month :eek: lol There must be a reason for it - what? - beats me! :giggle:

Corkscrew said:
Enough to build a snowman?? :D

Maybe a dwarf snow man? Haha about 1.5 inches so far

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well my fish pie is in the oven - ill be honest - I'm not a huge fan of fish lol! But the pictures looked so yummy and I know fish is pretty good on Slimmingworld so I'm trying it! Wish me luck lol

Emmey1 said:
Well my fish pie is in the oven - ill be honest - I'm not a huge fan of fish lol! But the pictures looked so yummy and I know fish is pretty good on Slimmingworld so I'm trying it! Wish me luck lol

I'd love some fish pie... I'm sure it's gonna be yum! What sauce did the recipe use emmey? X

Roziee said:
I'd love some fish pie... I'm sure it's gonna be yum! What sauce did the recipe use emmey? X

It used quark mixed with dill, parsley and the fish stock left over from cooking the fish in to thin it down a bit then topped with mash..oh and added two boiled eggs halved with the fish..... It does look so nice but I'll see if it can conquer my dislike for fish lol such an idiot not sure what possessed me to try it!

Maybe a dwarf snow man? Haha about 1.5 inches so far

LOL A mini snowman would be cute! I might go and make one.....or two! :8855:

Well done for trying a new dish! :clap::clap: I'm not a great fish fan either.................unless it's wearing a good coating of crispy batter :eek: lol

Hope you enjoy it! xxx

Corkscrew said:
Ooooooooooo Dill :( Me no likey :( lol

I guess you could substitute dill for another herb - must admit I agree and don't tend to mind fish in batter from the chip shop... Funny that! lol

Hi Mandy,
I work in Birchwood, but live just down the road in Ashton-in Makerfield. The little bit of snow we had earlier has melted except on the car windows, so it looks like I'll be doing a lot of scraping at 8pm when I leave work.:cry:

Emmey1 said:
It used quark mixed with dill, parsley and the fish stock left over from cooking the fish in to thin it down a bit then topped with mash..oh and added two boiled eggs halved with the fish..... It does look so nice but I'll see if it can conquer my dislike for fish lol such an idiot not sure what possessed me to try it!

I'm not adventurous with fish, but I love salmon. Smoked salmon I could eat everyday! Sounds delish! Make sure you post pics xx

Back