>>> The 2012 Six Stone Challenge Thread <<<

Oh.... There's more snow than I thought...

Attachments

• image-1914906138.jpg
    image-1914906138.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 26
  • image-3177634513.jpg
    image-3177634513.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 23
  • image-4224433661.jpg
    image-4224433661.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 26
  • image-2442971464.jpg
    image-2442971464.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 29
Aye corkey, I do... Like I can afford living in a house down south.... :rolleyes: lol which is why we're moving in April hopefully :)

Aye corkey, I do... Like I can afford living in a house down south.... :rolleyes: lol which is why we're moving in April hopefully :)

Nowt wrong with living in a flat Rozie! I keep saying I'm gonna sell this house and get a flat...............less to clean you see :D lol

Corkscrew said:
Nowt wrong with living in a flat Rozie! I keep saying I'm gonna sell this house and get a flat...............less to clean you see :D lol

Lol I know, but I miss a house..I want my own back garden! Lol

Don't live in a flat... It's boring...

LOL

I'd love a bedroom with french doors that opened onto a spacious balcony :D

I'd have a table and chairs out there and eat my brekkie outdoors in the summer :D lol

With a croissant, scrambled eggs and orange juice? Yes please ma lady!

LOL
Aye, I'd have a m maid too! :8855:

Run me a barth whilst I eat my croissants.........SW style croissants of course :D lol

You crazy woman lol

If the sw croissants are anything like the puddings I've made they'd just taste of horrible sweet scrambled eggs LOL

Awwww you've just spoiled my vision of croissants on the balcony.......in the sunshine..........with scambled eggy croissants :( lol

Tomorrow Rozie I shall be mainly being a lazy thing :D Sunday is usually a chill day :D

How about you??

How many syns are there in a packet of mini cheddars?? I want to eat some :eek: lol

I'm guessing around 6 :eek:

How many calories are there in the bag? I googled it and it's saying 129 cals so yeah it'll be 6.5 syns.. I love mini cheddars.. Gonna buy some next time in out.

We got the grocery shopping being delivered in the morning hopefully.. (weather permitting) then nothing.. Gonna clean up and psyche myself up for going back to work lol

Oh I want some crisps now. I'm always thinking about food lol

I've eaten them already :eek: Yummsville :D

6.5 syns is fairly ok.....ish :D lol

Sounds like we both a 'chill' day tomorrow :D

Are you sure you're ok to go back to work?

Hello from a Newbie! (Hope I have done this right!!)

Hi Everyone,

Have just joined the forum today and SW online (USA) 2 days ago and with 6 stones to lose (and more) thought I would have a read through this thread. I'm already inspired and look forward to the journey! Have done SW before when we were in the UK but as we get mostly US imports here (we are in Trinidad for the next 2 years)

:)

Corkscrew said:

I should be fine corkey.. :)

Mrs Kitten said:
Hi Everyone,

Have just joined the forum today and SW online (USA) 2 days ago and with 6 stones to lose (and more) thought I would have a read through this thread. I'm already inspired and look forward to the journey! Have done SW before when we were in the UK but as we get mostly US imports here (we are in Trinidad for the next 2 years)

:)

Heyy kitty Kat :)

I'll add u to the list right away x

Back