>>> The 2012 Six Stone Challenge Thread <<<

count me in I would like to lose 84lbs Now i am on 18 stones would be happy to target 12 stones and will continue. I am new on this minimins.

Sorry Lucy, missed you there :eek:

Rozie will be along shortly to add you to the list :D Won't you Rozie? lol Come on, chop chop :D

Welcome Lucy xx

Corkscrew said:
Sorry Lucy, missed you there :eek:

Rozie will be along shortly to add you to the list :D Won't you Rozie? lol Come on, chop chop :D

Welcome Lucy xx

Roziee your flagging ;) lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Roziee said:
Lol I've said what I wanted to say and that's all. She is a bit loopy... Lol

Seemes I missed all the fun lol hopefully if she does return this time she'll have come back with an attitude adjustment :)

Kenco said:
Morning:) all wrapped up hat,scarf,gloves and wellies to go out in the snow with hubby and son.Just hope i don't fall on my butt:eek::8855:.

1.5lbs off for me:) could you update me Roziee please ta very muchly :)

I like Olly Murs sounds like you had a nightmare journey home.Don't worry about the hot dog a new day today:)

Welcome to all new faces:) x

Thank you i just thought that was the better option, olly was great x

SarahCroz said:
Thanks guys, just hard to imagine skinny when it's such a long way away. One day at a time tho' I suppose.

Paula - love Olly Murs, I'm sure you worked off your hot dog with bopping about and the adrenalin of the drive home. A fun night is worth the treat now and again :)

Thanks sarah, there was definately alot of dancing, fingers crossed that cancel the hotdog out x

Roziee said:
:( at least you got home safe Paula..

Glad you had fun at the O2 x

Of course- well done kenco!

I weighed myself this morning and it's a STS.. Will be very annoyed if I am tomorrow morning... !

Thanks roziee x

Paula - Glad you enjoyed Olly, but what an awful night for travelling :eek: Glad you made it home safe and sound albeit late! 5 flipping hours :eek: Don't worry about the hot dog and chips. At least you didn;t eat the smarties aswell! lol Today is another day :D

Thanks corkscrew thats very true i never thought of it like that, not that long ago i would of eaten them aswell for sure! C

Iv just read them posts roziee, i cant believe she has the cheek to say to someone working on a till that it is mind numbing and you need no intelligence and then be all poor ole me when people have a go back unbelievable x

Corkscrew said:
Aye and now she's pregnant, I'll bet her Mum is a midwife too! :8855:

No! She will probably deliver her own baby ;-)

Hubby has made delicious curry...

What shall I take to lunch tomorrow at work? My asda delivery might not because of the weather...

Might take in a jacket potato with some tuna Mayo and grated carrots (that's the only salad I have left in the house)

Or I could make a packet of bachelors rice with some of the curry that hubby has made...

The jacket spud idea sounds yummy :)

I'm taking soup and cheese scones :D I love home made soups! :)

Baked beans, lentils, some mixed bean salad... Everything that will make you pass wind.. And it really does :eek:

As long as reducing carbs, I'm going to eat from a smaller plate to I think.. Try smaller meals.. See if that helps too...

As long as reducing carbs, I'm going to eat from a smaller plate to I think.. Try smaller meals.. See if that helps too...

My plates are like dustbin lids :eek: lol Big enough for a family of four to go sledging on! lol

I could do with smaller ones too :eek: lol

Back