Pineapple
Tomatoes
Side Salad
Mushrooms
Green Beans
Broccoli
Carrots...

and a few I can't remember tbh lol

Exercise: 20 mins swimming. thats all. still finding it hard to fit in on a weekday. hope to catch up on the weekend, but doubt i'll meet the 3.5 hour challenge :( boo.

have a lovely evening everyone!

Morning all, it's the weekend!!!!! Got all my SW mags and cook books out to plan a SW Indian feast tonight

HAVE A GOOD DAY

My SF planned for the day

Orange
Apple
Carrots
Tomatoes
Carrots
Mushrooms
Onions
And a super free veg soup which I made last night

Exercise

Going swimming with OH

Hello ladies,

The exercise is definitely on tonight and tomorrow.

I'm going to have 4 suppers ready for the week too so I will have no excuse for exercising next week.

What lunches should I take with me to work this week?

Im thinking some sort of quiche that I can have with some salad.. Need to have a look at some recipes inspiration..

Oh, and some pasta made with home made sauce will be nice...

Which bachelors rice is free btw?

Last edited:
Roziee said:
Hello ladies,

I'm going to have 4 suppers ready for the week too so I will have no excuse for exercising next week.

Im thinking some sort of quiche that I can have with some salad.. Need to have a look at some recipes inspiration..

You sound organised

Most Bachelors free on EE and green

bron

Hello ladies,

Hellooo

I'm attempting Pete's Sausage Rolls today - I imagine they'd make a lovely packed lunch with a bit of salad, maybe some rice or cous cous on the side.

I would say soup but that's pretty much a given lol

Just realised I mostly depend on leftovers for my lunches. I suppose it's a good thing there's only three of us in the house, I always have at least one portion spare from dinner!

Just managed to survive 50 minutes of Davina's Ultimate Target DVD (albeit at an easier challenge level) - glugging my way through a few pints of water before i hop in the shower lol

Morning Ladies....

I have lost 4lb!! I am a very happy bunny!!

Date night tonight and I have a SW ish meal planned. I will be using 22 sins but LOADS of SF! :)

I am happy with the 22 sins as I use very few through the week.

SF for today...

Mushrooms
Onions
Rocket
Carrots
Turnip
Beetroot
Spring onions
Spinach
Rasberrys
Blueberrys

Hope everyone is having a lovely weekend! :) xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

WTG Sugar plum! Great loss!

I love your new (?) avatar btw - you look gorgeous! (And totally rocking the dramatic eyes!)

Enjoy date night! xxx

rialrees said:
WTG Sugar plum! Great loss!

I love your new (?) avatar btw - you look gorgeous! (And totally rocking the dramatic eyes!)

Enjoy date night! xxx

Roziee said:
That's fantastic sugar!

What's on the menu tonic for date night? X

Thank You Ladies,

On the menu tonight is... (EE day)

Starter - large mushroom stuffed with garlic, shallots, chestnut mushrooms and chorizo. Topped with a little grated cheese on rocket.

Main - chicken stuffed with spinach, ricotta and walnuts, wrapped in Parma Ham and served with roast veg

Dessert - Eaton mess, made with mixed berries soaked in Chombourd liqueur. Made with meringue nest, quark and white choc options! Sooo Yum!!

Carefully measured, weighed and checked sin values and it's 22 for the whole meal. I am ok with that, as I use very few sins mon - fri and its my weigh day treat! ;-)

Starting the diet on Monday, ordered loads of sf foods and stuff to make lots of yummy soup but tbh I'm a bit nervy about starting it but I really need to get on track and lose loads this year. Fingers crossed it all goes well and hoping to post a nice loss next Monday :)

Oh my god you're making me so hungry! *droooool* Sounds lush!

Starting the diet on Monday, ordered loads of sf foods and stuff to make lots of yummy soup but tbh I'm a bit nervy about starting it but I really need to get on track and lose loads this year. Fingers crossed it all goes well and hoping to post a nice loss next Monday :)

Gratz Dory! It takes a lot to stand up and admit that it's time for change. We're all right there with you :) Keep us posted! xxx

dory78 said:

Hi dory.. What are you nervous about?

Well I've never done sw before so its kinda new to me, but also up until Jan last year id always dieted with someone, either my mum when I lived at home or the past 9 years my (soon to be ex) husband. So I'm kinda going it alone for the first time. I can still talk to my mum about it obviously and I do have a bf now but we don't live together, so well Idk it just seems different this time round but I'm hoping that's a good thing and I'll finally lose it for the last time!

dory78 said:
Well I've never done sw before so its kinda new to me, but also up until Jan last year id always dieted with someone, either my mum when I lived at home or the past 9 years my (soon to be ex) husband. So I'm kinda going it alone for the first time. I can still talk to my mum about it obviously and I do have a bf now but we don't live together, so well Idk it just seems different this time round but I'm hoping that's a good thing and I'll finally lose it for the last time!

You're not alone :) you have us, and we will get through every meal with you if you need that support.. Once you gave digested the plan it will become second nature to you I promise..

You will make mistakes, we all did when we first started.. I remember making mistakes in my first month but you will learn the do's and donts..

The best advise I can give you is plan your three meals in advance so you're not in the 'oh bugger, there's nothing to eat so let's grab a chicken wrap!' which is what we used to do all the time.

Lots of happy thoughts being sent your way dory :) x

Roziee said:
Sound delicious. Could you please post a piccie once you've made it? X

rialrees said:
Oh my god you're making me so hungry! *droooool* Sounds lush!

I will post some pics ladies :) xxx

Thanks roziee I really appreciate that :)

dory78 said:
Thanks roziee I really appreciate that :)

No problem. Let me tell you something.. I thought the 0% ff yogurt I was eating ( and have been for some time now were free) but aren't hahaha.. Thankfully the shape ones are only 1/2 syn each so I haven't done drastic damage.. And I've been on sw since march last year lol x

Thank You Ladies,

On the menu tonight is... (EE day)

Starter - large mushroom stuffed with garlic, shallots, chestnut mushrooms and chorizo. Topped with a little grated cheese on rocket.

Main - chicken stuffed with spinach, ricotta and walnuts, wrapped in Parma Ham and served with roast veg

Dessert - Eaton mess, made with mixed berries soaked in Chombourd liqueur. Made with meringue nest, quark and white choc options! Sooo Yum!!

Carefully measured, weighed and checked sin values and it's 22 for the whole meal. I am ok with that, as I use very few sins mon - fri and its my weigh day treat! ;-)

Well done on the weight loss sugar, the meal sounds delicious, please post pic's. xx

Back