>>> The 2012 Six Stone Challenge Thread <<<

well, personally I never drink enough water during the day, so maybe something like that? xx

Never late mummy :) x

Congratulations on losing 3.5 lbs! x

That's what I'm thinking! That's the attitude! Love it bron!!! Xx thank you xx

Well done missy xxx

Well done cathy! X

I have cooked breakfasts most days.. Lol x

Thats brilliant! Bf did excellent too!
yummy cooked breakie :p

How about try to eat something new we've never tried before?

Hi everyone I lost 2 and a half pounds on my first weigh in. I have lost more on other first weigh ins in the past but I started a week before actually going to class, so maybe I lost some then... Still pleased though can someone update me please?

SF: banana
Blueberries
Plums
Beet root
Tomatoes
Onions

Think I'm going to try and mix my food up a bit more this week, I've just realised by writing down what I eat I should chop and change a bit! Thank heavens for this thread! Come on peeps we can do this!!!

Lost 3! x

Congrats to those who've lost today :) Hoping to join the ranks of the 'losers' on monday :D

dory78 said:
Hi Clare
Just wanted to say I do exactly the same as you - I've done so many diets over the years and I lose maybe 2 stone, feel great but then it seems to grind to a halt. I'll lose 1lb one week then gain 2 the next week, then lose 2lb the next week and so on and so on and never really seem to get anywhere, get totally disheartened, have a massive binge and give up :( I'm determined this time to break through the slump and I'm hoping that the other side of that its back onto losing weight again!
Good luck x

Hi so glad it's not just me tat happens to...this time it will be different!!

Yay its my birthday, babys first scan today and a posh meal tonight hehe x x x

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins x x x

Wow... Well done everyone on the Fab losses!!

Personally a water challenge would be really good for me also, as I have really cut back on the water!

I know when I drink plenty of water, I have better losses! :)

Good luck anyone getting weighed today!

My WI is sat.. I had a little scale hop this morning and was happy with what I saw, so fingers crossed!! :)

had my weigh in i ost 4.5 :) xx well done everyone all your own weight loses :)...my friend lost 9lb!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've added my measly 0.5 lbs to the list - think this is the most current list, had to go back so many pages; this is one busy thread :)

broadsbean 84lbs~ 0 lbs lost
Bron 84lbs~ 0 lbs lost
daisygrubber 84lbs -3lbs lost
dory78 84lbs ~ 0lbs lost
Elaine 84lbs ~ 0lbs lost
emzybop 84lbs ~ 0lbs lost
Fatbgone 84lbs ~ 6.5 lost
Fat Stuff 84lbs ~ 0lbs lost
Fat & 40 84lbs - 1lbs lost
JaneB 84lbs ~ 2lbs lost
Karnak 84lbs -0lbs lost
Kenco 84lbs~0lbs lost
LadyFerret 84lbs ~ 0lbs lost
Lauratheloop 84lbs ~ 0lbs lost
Lily42uk 89lbs ~+5lbs
loonylamb 84lbs ~ 6lb lost
lou22lou 84lbs ~ 0lbs lost
Lucia Lucia 84lbs ~ 1lbs lost
marzie30 84lb ~ 0lb lost
melh 84lb ~ 3lb lost
MissClumsy 84lb ~ 0lbs lost
MissSlinky2011 ~ 0lbs lost
Nettie 84lb ~ 3lbs lost
PurpleRoses 84lb ~ 0lbs lost
rialrees 84lb ~ 0lb
Roziee 84lb ~ 0lbs lost
ShinyShimmy 84lb ~ 0lb lost
SugarPlum 84lb - 4lb lost
urbanprincess 84lb ~ 0lbs lost
Wannamakeitwork! 84lbs ~ 0lbs lost
Wobbly71 - 84lb

well done all!! fab losses. don't be disheartened by losing just half a pound, they all add up!

I also wi on sat eep!! not sure what to expect. any loss would be good :)

Im also up for a water challenge. definitely need to start having more of it again!

have a good day all

Having a bad day today :( Stupidly had a little sneaky peek on the scales this morning and was kinda shocked with what I saw, according to the scales i've only lost half a lb. Now I know half a lb is still in the right direction and I'm only half way through the week but previously I've lost 6 or 7 lbs in the first week of a diet. I know I shouldn't expect that this week but at this rate I won't even hit 2lbs which is my personal target per week and tbh I thought a fairly reasonable one! So I'm feeling a tad disheartened atm and really struggling to see the point - if I keep that rate up it'll take me 8 years to lose what i need!!! 8 smegging years!!!
Sorry :((

Hi everyone

Just added myself to the list!!

Another good day yesterday 13 syns and 1 hour body pump, first time ive done it and I'm aching today.

Water so far is 1 litre x x

broadsbean 84lbs~ 0 lbs lost
Bron 84lbs~ 0 lbs lost
daisygrubber 84lbs -3lbs lost
dory78 84lbs ~ 0lbs lost
Elaine 84lbs ~ 0lbs lost
emzybop 84lbs ~ 0lbs lost
Fatbgone 84lbs ~ 6.5 lost
Fat Stuff 84lbs ~ 0lbs lost
Fat & 40 84lbs - 1lbs lost
JaneB 84lbs ~ 2lbs lost
Karnak 84lbs -0lbs lost
Kenco 84lbs~0lbs lost
LadyFerret 84lbs ~ 0lbs lost
Lauratheloop 84lbs ~ 0lbs lost
Lily42uk 89lbs ~+5lbs
loonylamb 84lbs ~ 6lb lost
lou22lou 84lbs ~ 0lbs lost
Lucia Lucia 84lbs ~ 1lbs lost
marzie30 84lb ~ 0lb lost
melh 84lb ~ 3lb lost
MissClumsy 84lb ~ 0lbs lost
MissSlinky2011 ~ 0lbs lost
Nettie 84lb ~ 3lbs lost
PurpleRoses 84lb ~ 0lbs lost
rialrees 84lb ~ 0lb
Roziee 84lb ~ 0lbs lost
ShinyShimmy 84lb ~ 0lb lost
Size 16 Will Do - 84lb
SugarPlum 84lb - 4lb lost
urbanprincess 84lb ~ 0lbs lost
Wannamakeitwork! 84lbs ~ 0lbs lost

dory78 said:
Having a bad day today :( Stupidly had a little sneaky peek on the scales this morning and was kinda shocked with what I saw, according to the scales i've only lost half a lb. Now I know half a lb is still in the right direction and I'm only half way through the week but previously I've lost 6 or 7 lbs in the first week of a diet. I know I shouldn't expect that this week but at this rate I won't even hit 2lbs which is my personal target per week and tbh I thought a fairly reasonable one! So I'm feeling a tad disheartened atm and really struggling to see the point - if I keep that rate up it'll take me 8 years to lose what i need!!! 8 smegging years!!!
Sorry :((

Do you weigh at home or do you go to group? Our body fluctuate so much with wAter retention and something we've eaten you never can tell what you will lose! This is why I joined classes and threw my scales in the bin! And to put it in perspective I once weighed in at class 6lbs heavier than I did at the Drs later that morning lol x x x

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins x x x

I went to get weighed on my scales this morning (like I do nearly every day!) and the battery was dead. So Ive told hubby to get them in the bin. Im gonna only use class scales once a week.

What my scales say on a morning can change my mood and diet for the day.!! It works both ways, if they say ive lost i think i can have that choccy or if ive gained i think stuff it!

Really no good for me x x

Back