>>> The 2012 Six Stone Challenge Thread <<<

So if were doing intros here is mine :)

My name is Amy and I'm 25, my screen name is miss slinky as I won it in my class and I was so proud!

I live on anglesey in north Wales in a house that my grandmother kindly left to me in her will 18 months ago. Without her decision I would never have gotten onto the property ladder and because of her I'm the only non mortgaged 25 year old I know who owns a house. I have an older sister who is a dance teacher and used to perform on the west end until she had to retire (30 is old in dance land) my mum is a primary teacher, my hubby is a nursery manager and I support people with learning difficulties.sadly my dad died from cancer Feb 12 last year at 61, the day before his birthday and I miss him terribly.

I met my husband on April 25th 2008 two weeks later he asked me to marry him and after I graduated from my honours degree we moved in together. We got married April 25th 2009 :D and I passed my masters degree not long after!

We have a Labrador x springer called cybi who is 3 and I'm 8 weeks pregnant after 3 long years of trying :D the reason I started losing weight was so that we could conceive but at my first lesson I didn't realise how big I had gotten! I'm 16 stone 9lbs now (but I'm weighing in at 7.30... lol) I would like to continue losing weight to get to 10 stone 5lbs probably after baby arrives lol.

X x x

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins x x x

very nice to meet you all!

My name is Vicki (dyers is the close I live in). I'm a electrical engineer in a power station.
My story is very boring and p!sses me off when I tell it so here goes the short version:

At 18 I was a model in my spare time (earning extra cash whilst doing an apprenticeship). I was accused of being anorexic and balemic, I never was, I was just a skinny kid. Something happen at about 20 - I gradually started to get big, I didn't even notice it was happening to be honest.
In 2002 I lost 7 stone, was featured in Womans Own magazine and told my story of my amazing weight loss on a two page spread and got paid quite well for it.
Nearly 10 years later, I'm here again!! I can do it, I know I can as I have before............will I never learn!!?? Will I ever be able to control my weight!!?? grrrr.......... angry again now :mad: (I'm also a bit of a stress monkey - you may have noticed!)

PS I'm 34 now and the wedding in april is on my 35th birthday :D. Thankfully OH seem to cope with my stressy moments and has seen me at a size 10 and a size 24 and every size between :(

Last edited:
Hi everyone!

Rockchick brought me here! Really hoping to lose the weight and be shopping for a new wardrobe this time next year after hitting target - long way to go but 6st should see me there!

Before Christmas I was close to my 2.5 stone award - my progress is in my signature and my diary is always happy to have new readers

Here's to losing 6st in 2012! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Also don't know if it counts but my WI is wednesday and after my first week back on plan after two weeks off over Xmas I lose 3,5 last week which I guess is technically the start of the year :)
Hoping for any kind of loss this week though, expecting a small one and back to better loss's from Wednesday - especially now I'm here in this group :)

Ok.... so here goes mine!! My name is Nikki - I have no idea where the "urban princess" thing came from but use it in all sorts of places where I wish to remain (semi!) anonymous!! (because of my clients mainly- see below!)

I work on a JobCentre Plus contract supporting the long term unemployed, those with health needs, single parents & carers return to work. Having previously been a Primary School Teacher & an NVQ Assessor, I am now a Group Facilitator/ Trainer.

I live with my lovely hubby (a bit like Miss Slinky... a bit of a whirlwind romance!! We met online on the 4th January & married on December 13th :love047: .... having bought the wedding dress (together!!!) in the March (we were at a wedding fair and to this day cannot work out what possessed us to go!!!!), my wonderful daughter who is 11 (don't give up hope re PCOS- I have it, so does my sister who has FOUR children!!!), an ancient cat, rabbits, hamsters, fish & two Jack Russell Terrier puppies!!! :chores016:

Reasons for being her, well I was 40 in September and was always told these things get harder as you get older, but the next reason is more important. I lost my mum last month :sad0071: (am still in a state and on bereavement leave) She had lived with me for over a decade and I'm not really coping very well. One of the "contributing factors" on her death certificate was morbid obesity.... that hit me hard..... I am 39 tablets a day for a variety of health conditions, way more than my darling mum was on, and do not wish to end up the same way. I aim to reduce this down to approx 10 by the end of the year (with the doctor's support!!) :character00264:

Harsh? Maybe.... but I don't want my mum's end to be the reality for me. My husband joined SW in September and has lost over 3.5 stone.... so I decided to join him and go on this journey together :hug99:

2012 is a year for me to refocus..... on myself!!! :party0023:

MissSlinky2011 said:
I wear a swimming skirt, matalan usually stock them they are the same material as your costume come down to above your knees. I've had them since I was 16, to hide scars at the tops of my legs from self harm and because I didn't like my legs.

I wear them now just because I don't like showing too much leg as my bust is an E I get stared at by men enough - I hate when men don't talk to my face! I feel like they protect my dignity of an area reserved only for my hubby lol.

They give me the confidence I wouldn't have in just a costume - just an idea for anyone not confident enough for a costume

X x x

Never hears of a swimming skirt.. I would love that. Gonna research that :D

chunkyB said:
Hi,
can i join you?
My name is Bernadette and i am new to this site. I have been doing sw for a while but not really giving it 100% until now that is, i have decided to get all the help i can to stick to it properly and get this blubber shifted. I would love to lose almost another 6 and a half stone.
Good luck everyone xx

Hi bernadette,

How are you? Welcome to a new you in 2012!

Bron said:
Hello all

2 off for me

Have a good day

Bron

Bron you are on a roll! Well done my love xxx

*Sally Cinnamon* said:
One more please... 17st 9.5 last Tuesday....6 stone less would be lovely xx

Hey Sally... Welcome aboard! So happy to see you here xxx

cheeselover said:
Thank you , think I need my coffee to get my brain working !! Tax return to do now , urgh !!

Ugh to the tax return!

dory78 said:
Hi guys, hope we all had a great weekend, mine was very busy - think I need another weekend to get over this one! Met my bf's brother and friends yesterday, was a little nerve wracking but ultimately a very nice day :) Tried to be as good as I good on the ole buffet, I was there as it was all being cooked so I knew what to avoid etc, had some pasta salad and some pork kebabs but did have a bit of a splurge as my bfs brothers fiancee had made a key lime pie and she kept insisting i have some and I really didn't want to seem rude having only met her an hr or so earlier so i had a small piece of that (it was VERY yummy tho!) and I did have a couple of beers but all in all I think I did reasonably ok and didn't go too overboard.

But now its time for me to go and sit in the corner and eat some (most likely) highly calorific and yucky humble pie :eek: I'm very sorry to have whinged, moaned and complained last week after I stepped on the scales early and only looked like i'd lost 0.5lbs :eek: well I stepped on the scales this morning and am extremely happy (but at the same time rather embarrassed) to report a lovely 7lbs loss, so I've updated my signature to reflect that. I'm off now to jump around for a bit and then join SW online :D

Hey dory- how are you? I'm glad you had fun at the bfs :)

7 lbs is fantasticcccccccccc I am so so so so so so so happy for you dory! Well done darling xxx

Kenco said:
Welcome to all the new faces:).Some fab losses going on!!! 1.5lbs off for me very happy with that as i'm still getting rid of my xmas gain.So then i can update my losses:).Happy Monday everyone!! x

Hey kenco- that's a brilliant loss. Well done!! Xxx

xMandyDx said:
Hoping to add a loss to the list tomorrow evening. The last day or so I haven't been great with my superfree, but I haven't been pigging out, either... Today I've cooked up a batch of soup that'll help me get those superfree into me!

Yep definitely- the soup will boost your sf for sure.. Hope the scales are kind for you tomorrow x

paulabeard said:
Hi havent been on here for a while but im back and would love to join your group i have 6 stone to lose in all, i have joined the gym and started doing slimming world again at home, look forward to chatting with you all some more xx

Hi Paula.. Welcome to the gang xxx

peacedove said:
Hello all,
Well failing miserably with my water intake, not exercising....but I do have a broken ankle so I can be forgiven..and have not been brilliant with my SF either!! I also drank rater a lot of red wine on Saturday night, other than that feel like I am keeping on track....even with a hangover on Sunday, always my downfall, could eat for england when I'm hungover....and all the wrong things too!! I noticed a few people have problems with sports bra's...I'm an E cup so have struggled in the past but have discovered an online shop called Boobydoo....the name made me smile too!! I ordered the Freya sports bra and it's brilliant, very unflattering but thoses babies aren't moving in that beast!!
I thought it might be nice to get to know a little bit about each other as we are going to be supporting each other for some months to come.
I'll start shall I?
My name is Clare my screen name is peacedove because I have a tattoo of Picasso's peace dove on my wrist. I am 41 (how did that happen?) and have three adult children aged 22,21 and 18 and a lovely three year old grandaughter (should have had my son's willy laminated when adolesences struck...they never listen do they!!) and have been with my partner for 11 yrs but have only been living together for the last three. I work in the Performing Arts department of a local college, I worked as a dancer when I first left school (was thin and fit once!) but once I had my children I became a youth worker and worked in community arts. I now deliver all of the pastoral care and personal development input in the department...and I love it!!
I have just been invited to a dear friends wedding in march and am hoping I can get myself into a lovely size 18 dress I bought last year that I have never worn because it doesn't fit...in fact I couldn't send it back because I broke the bloody zip...how embarassing. I'm in a size 20 at the moment but this is a dress that was made to an old 1950's pattern so is nearer a generous 16...we'll it's something to aim for and if not I have the same dress in a different (but not as interesting) fabric in a size 20.
Anyway burbled on for long enough, look forward to getting to know you all better.
Big love
Clare.

Hi Clare :) lovely to meet you. I'll do my intros later on. It's so nice to see this thread full of wonderful people. The support here is fantastic. So happy that I started this thread :)

Let's see you in that sexy dress for your friends wedding.

My friends wedding is in July so I wanna be in something lovely and look and feel beautiful by then x

dory78 said:
Welcome to the board Paula and other newbies :) (I say that like I'm an old member! haha!) Anyway, I've just joined SW online and finding it quite useful so far, my only complaint would be that when you put your items in for, say, your lunch it doesn't separate it with breakfast lunch and dinner. I've just put in all my food items for the day including what I'm having for tea and it just lumps it all together so if I were to look back at it next week or something I would have no idea what I've actually had meals wise just that I've had items xyz at some point during the day. I have a paper diary as well but I'll be honest I do find the online one a lot easier to do as it will automatically give you the syns values so saves having to look them up. Cheated a little bit as I entered my starting weight from last week so, assuming I don't gain any this week :eek: I'll have a nice big loss next week on my online doodad and get at least one little award :D hehe

Dory have you not started a diary on the forum? You should.. Let me know and I'll keep an eye on it for you x

rialrees said:
Good idea Clare (and LOL dory - sneaky! I'd probably do the same though lol!)

Hello, my name is Ria, I live in South Wales, and I am addicted to collecting SW Stickers :p

No, seriously, whenever I get a new one I do this little bouncy thing. . . it's not attractive. . .

Anyway! I joined SW in mid 2010, lost 3 1/2 stone by Christmas 2010 and then put a stone on again throughout 2011. I kept going to group all year, putting on, losing, putting on, losing. By the end of December I decided I needed a break (I'd gone every single week up until that point, didn't even take a week off for my birthday!) I returned to the plan this month, having only gained about 5 lbs, which was a wonderful result in all honesty. I'm determined to get that stone off again and get a new sticker! I was so close to that 4 stone, it hurts :(

I want to lose weight for all the usual reasons. Clothes, health, daughter, confidence etc etc. I got kick started in 2010 (a few months after my daughter was born) because of one night. I was eating some home-made ice cream... well okay I was eating a pint of home-made ice cream (breastfeeding did funny things to me) and my husband turned to me and said, very gently and lovingly "I'm worried about your health."

That kicked me right in the gonads, so started SW that week :) I'm trying my best this month to remember that feeling I had when I first joined. The optimism of it all, feeling like nothing was taboo, I had so much freedom. I'm off to a good start, so time will tell :)

Here's hoping I get that next sticker by spring ;)

Hey ria.. You only put on 5 lbs over the year? Have I read that right? Because if that's so.. That's amaaaaazing!

MissClumsy said:
Hi everyone, still loving this thread so much! :)

I agree that we should get to know each other a bit better, so by way of introductions I'm Emmey, but everyone calls me Emz. My screen name is Miss Clumsy, as that is me in a nut shell... I'm forever falling over, banging into things, covered in bruises on a regular basis. I'm a secondary school teacher and it was my beautiful tutor group who started calling me Miss Clumsy and it kind of stuck! :) I'm 35 (seriously, how did THAT happen??!!) and I haven't got any kids (I have PSOS so can't conceive) but I have two lovely cats who are like my babies. To be honest, as a teacher I get enough of kids during the day!! :)

I've been with my OH for over 15 years now, and we met when we both lived abroad. We're not married, but hey, if it's not broken don't fix it, right? We are happy the way we are, which is cool.

I started putting on a serious amount of weight when I lost my Nan and my Mum within 18 months of each other a few years ago, and I have finally decided to do something about it. Both my Mum and Nan would be so cross with me, if they knew I wasted my life away feeling miserable about the way I look! So far I've lost 2 stone and have another 7-8 stone to go, and it is with the help of you guys and this site that I've managed to do so well.

That turned out a bit longer than I had planned, sorry about that guys! :D

Have a great evening, xxx

Hey emz. Sorry to hear about your losses :( I hope you're coping well with it now. You will lose the weight and make your mum and nan proud.

Rozie x

rockchick72 said:
Oh I like the idea of getting to know each other.
I'm Sarah I am 39 and have dieted for as long as I can remember. I was a perfectly normal child until about 9 or 10 I think when I started to put weight on. It remember being teased at school but I did lots of dance so was just a bit chubby. I was probably about 9.5 stone when I was 18 and in retrospect was fine but didn't realise and then starts the cycle of dieting being deprived and then regaining. I did lots of different diets and discovered sw about 9 years ago but didn't stick to it. Usual stuff I'm too busy etc.
I am married with a lovely hubby who also needs to lose a fair amount. No kids but 2 ancient cats and a gorgeous springer cross girl.
Something happened in January as this year I am 40. I have finally got my head in the right place.
Vices are good food and wine.....mostly the wine.
I think this thread is great and so nice to be surrounded by people in the same position who understand.
Oh and I have promised myself a Vivienne Westwood dress for my 40th

A VW dress will be amazing! Cant wait for you to wear it and show it to us Sarah!

MissSlinky2011 said:
So if were doing intros here is mine :)

My name is Amy and I'm 25, my screen name is miss slinky as I won it in my class and I was so proud!

I live on anglesey in north Wales in a house that my grandmother kindly left to me in her will 18 months ago. Without her decision I would never have gotten onto the property ladder and because of her I'm the only non mortgaged 25 year old I know who owns a house. I have an older sister who is a dance teacher and used to perform on the west end until she had to retire (30 is old in dance land) my mum is a primary teacher, my hubby is a nursery manager and I support people with learning difficulties.sadly my dad died from cancer Feb 12 last year at 61, the day before his birthday and I miss him terribly.

I met my husband on April 25th 2008 two weeks later he asked me to marry him and after I graduated from my honours degree we moved in together. We got married April 25th 2009 :D and I passed my masters degree not long after!

We have a Labrador x springer called cybi who is 3 and I'm 8 weeks pregnant after 3 long years of trying :D the reason I started losing weight was so that we could conceive but at my first lesson I didn't realise how big I had gotten! I'm 16 stone 9lbs now (but I'm weighing in at 7.30... lol) I would like to continue losing weight to get to 10 stone 5lbs probably after baby arrives lol.

X x x

You are very fortunate for sure. It's sad that you had to lose your nan but she gave you something very precious. Cherish it :) I know you will x

I'd love to visit Wales... Im from the north of England and miss the countryside.I live in London now and there's not many trees lol

:( so sad to hear about your dad too.

You met your hubby on my birthday! Obviously not in 2008 lol

vickidyers said:
very nice to meet you all!

My name is Vicki (dyers is the close I live in). I'm a electrical engineer in a power station.
My story is very boring and p!sses me off when I tell it so here goes the short version:

At 18 I was a model in my spare time (earning extra cash whilst doing an apprenticeship). I was accused of being anorexic and belemic, I never was, I was just a skinny kid. Something happen at about 20 - I gradually started to get big, I didn't even notice it was happening to be honest.
In 2002 I lost 7 stone, was featured in Womans Own magazine and told my story of my amazing weight loss on a two page spread and got paid quite well for it.
Nearly 10 years later, I'm here again!! I can do it, I know I can as I have before............will I never learn!!?? Will I ever be able to control my weight!!?? grrrr.......... angry again now :mad: (I'm also a bit of a stress monkey - you may have noticed!)

PS I'm 34 now and the wedding in april is on my 35th birthday :D. Thankfully OH seem to cope with my stressy moments and has seen me at a size 10 and a size 24 and every size between :(

Oh wow an electrical engineer amongst us! Love it!

You will be a lovely slim bride. I will make sure you are hehe x

Emmey1 said:
Hi everyone!

Rockchick brought me here! Really hoping to lose the weight and be shopping for a new wardrobe this time next year after hitting target - long way to go but 6st should see me there!

Before Christmas I was close to my 2.5 stone award - my progress is in my signature and my diary is always happy to have new readers

Hey emmey.. We'll go shopping together when we've lost the 6 stones lol x

]

urbanprincess said:
Ok.... so here goes mine!! My name is Nikki - I have no idea where the "urban princess" thing came from but use it in all sorts of places where I wish to remain (semi!) anonymous!! (because of my clients mainly- see below!)

I work on a JobCentre Plus contract supporting the long term unemployed, those with health needs, single parents & carers return to work. Having previously been a Primary School Teacher & an NVQ Assessor, I am now a Group Facilitator/ Trainer.

I live with my lovely hubby (a bit like Miss Slinky... a bit of a whirlwind romance!! We met online on the 4th January & married on December 13th :love047: .... having bought the wedding dress (together!!!) in the March (we were at a wedding fair and to this day cannot work out what possessed us to go!!!!), my wonderful daughter who is 11 (don't give up hope re PCOS- I have it, so does my sister who has FOUR children!!!), an ancient cat, rabbits, hamsters, fish & two Jack Russell Terrier puppies!!! :chores016:

Reasons for being her, well I was 40 in September and was always told these things get harder as you get older, but the next reason is more important. I lost my mum last month :sad0071: (am still in a state and on bereavement leave) She had lived with me for over a decade and I'm not really coping very well. One of the "contributing factors" on her death certificate was morbid obesity.... that hit me hard..... I am 39 tablets a day for a variety of health conditions, way more than my darling mum was on, and do not wish to end up the same way. I aim to reduce this down to approx 10 by the end of the year (with the doctor's support!!) :character00264:

Harsh? Maybe.... but I don't want my mum's end to be the reality for me. My husband joined SW in September and has lost over 3.5 stone.... so I decided to join him and go on this journey together :hug99:

2012 is a year for me to refocus..... on myself!!! :party0023:

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss.

Your weight loss will definitely improve your health and will decrease the medication hopefully.

X

Wow that was an amazing response to us all, thank you
Bron

Hi everyone!

Yay - you came to join us welcome welcome :bighug:

vickidyers said:
An electrical engineer and ex-model! How things can change :sigh:!

I do apologise- an electrical engineer and ex model hehe.. You are still a model, just with some extra juicy bits hehe x

Ohhh life stories time, ok well I shall bore you with mine:

I've always been a big person, right from being a child, my mum used to love to bake - cakes, biscuits, pies you name it she made it! And of course being her only daughter (I have a younger brother too) I would help out which inevitably came with licking the bowl and 'testing' everything to make sure it tasted right! Team that with no interest in physical activity as a youngster (always had my head in a book) and the weight slowly crept on so that by the time I left school at 18 I was a size 18. Add into the mix a lot of bullying and name calling and food became my comfort - particularly sweet food. I've never gained weight quickly, usually up to around half a stone a year, so I tended to basically be the same size as I was in age. Its kind of slowed as I got older - I'm 33 now and I'm 'only' a size 28 so thank god I've not got to a size 32 or 34!
I have a rubbish time with diets, I do really well on for the first stone or 2, then I hit a plateau that never seems to end losing a lb this week and gaining 2 the following week and having that continue for months at a time - this is the point I then lose heart and give up, so I can lose anything up to 2.5stone before quitting.
I lost about that much in 2010, then hit the plateau around the same as I had some problems at work (won't bore you with those!) which meant I turned to food, then in Dec '10 my husband sat me down one night after work and basically said he wasn't happy and wanted me to move out. Jan 2011 I did just that taking my daughter with me (she's 6) and again turned to food, not really that I was unhappy cos to be honest I completely agreed with him that our marriage was over and it was more of a relief rather than sadness, but I turned to food as for the first time ever I was living for me and not anyone else.
Then in June this year a friend of mine said she'd joined this free online dating site for a giggle and I should do it too - some hesitantly I did and was almost immediately contacted by a man 5 years my junior, we met mid-June and have been inseparable since. So I'd like to say that if anyone is looking for someone you will find them and don't give up just because you're on a diet! I'm a single mum weighing 25 stone - not exactly a prize catch - but if I can find love, I firmly believe anyone can!

Anyone I've talked enough rubbish and been soppy enough so its someone elses turn now! (and btw its quite cathartic to get it all out there!)

I've been SO rubbish since weigh in :[

Meh

vickidyers said:
lol - just more of me to cuddle as my OH puts it (although the picture he has of me beside the bed is of how I used to look - not a recent picture of me - not sure I like that!!)

Yeah of course! Hubby said to me the other day.. Make sure theres some meat on your bones Rozie! I don't want u extra slim lol

dory78 said:
Ohhh life stories time, ok well I shall bore you with mine:

I've always been a big person, right from being a child, my mum used to love to bake - cakes, biscuits, pies you name it she made it! And of course being her only daughter (I have a younger brother too) I would help out which inevitably came with licking the bowl and 'testing' everything to make sure it tasted right! Team that with no interest in physical activity as a youngster (always had my head in a book) and the weight slowly crept on so that by the time I left school at 18 I was a size 18. Add into the mix a lot of bullying and name calling and food became my comfort - particularly sweet food. I've never gained weight quickly, usually up to around half a stone a year, so I tended to basically be the same size as I was in age. Its kind of slowed as I got older - I'm 33 now and I'm 'only' a size 28 so thank god I've not got to a size 32 or 34!
I have a rubbish time with diets, I do really well on for the first stone or 2, then I hit a plateau that never seems to end losing a lb this week and gaining 2 the following week and having that continue for months at a time - this is the point I then lose heart and give up, so I can lose anything up to 2.5stone before quitting.
I lost about that much in 2010, then hit the plateau around the same as I had some problems at work (won't bore you with those!) which meant I turned to food, then in Dec '10 my husband sat me down one night after work and basically said he wasn't happy and wanted me to move out. Jan 2011 I did just that taking my daughter with me (she's 6) and again turned to food, not really that I was unhappy cos to be honest I completely agreed with him that our marriage was over and it was more of a relief rather than sadness, but I turned to food as for the first time ever I was living for me and not anyone else.
Then in June this year a friend of mine said she'd joined this free online dating site for a giggle and I should do it too - some hesitantly I did and was almost immediately contacted by a man 5 years my junior, we met mid-June and have been inseparable since. So I'd like to say that if anyone is looking for someone you will find them and don't give up just because you're on a diet! I'm a single mum weighing 25 stone - not exactly a prize catch - but if I can find love, I firmly believe anyone can!

Anyone I've talked enough rubbish and been soppy enough so its someone elses turn now! (and btw its quite cathartic to get it all out there!)

Once you have hit your 2.5 stones there will be a difference because we are here for you and will ensure that you hit all the stone marks you need to to get you to your ideal weight. Dory you can do this!

Ela ine said:

Meh

Oh no ela ine, what's going on? Don't worry.. Just forget what happened yesterday and get back on track today. Is everything ok? X

cariadfaith said:
Hi all, nice to get to know you!

I'm Cariad, 26, vegetarian (for 15 years) and last Sept moved to Canada. I've been with my partner for nearly 9 years and we are planing our wedding for next year.

I've been overweight pretty much all my life, I joined SW in 2010 and lost a couple of stone, I then went back to uni to study for a post grad diploma and slowly put it all back on over 2011. I'm not very good a focusing on more than one 'project' at the same time!

As I said I moved to Canada last Sept with my OH ( for his work) and now that we are more settled I want to start focusing on weight loss again- I am the best at making excuses and fooling myself into thinking that my bad choices won't have an impact on my weight and it will be easy to fix tomorrow! But it's time to face up to the truth, and I can't tell you how much just coming on here reading stories and talking about it helps me stay focused! I always thought that when I got married that somehow I would just be this perfect vision of myself - I just need to keep reminding myself that I'm never gonna wake up one day and suddenly be that way without hard work and effort!

Good luck to everyone with their journey!

Hi cariad- beautiful name..

Have u got used to the weather in canada? Have u had the snow yet? X

Once you have hit your 2.5 stones there will be a difference because we are here for you and will ensure that you hit all the stone marks you need to to get you to your ideal weight. Dory you can do this!

Thanks Roziee I really appreciate it :)

I also forgot to mention that my bf is an out of work chef so I've roped him in to help me with the diet! You'll hear me say a lot 'my bf is cooking us.....' He did us a chicken stir fry last night but instead of using noodles, he boiled up some plain rice, added an egg and we had egg fried rice mixed in with it! (well more egg boiled rice but still very nice!)

Hope you all have a great day :D

Hey ria.. You only put on 5 lbs over the year? Have I read that right? Because if that's so.. That's amaaaaazing!

Oh I wish lol! No I put a stone on throughout 2011, but only 5 lbs over xmas and new years. It's just been on, off, on, off all year. But not anymore! These lovehandles are gonna be GONE!!!

Meh

Oh Noez Ela ine! Big Hugs, draw a line under it and take a fresh start xxx

correction... I was an electrical engineer, was given two weeks notice this morning..... I wonder if I can go back to modelling!!!??? Maybe not at nearly 16 stone

:cry:

:cry: Oh hun.... *big hugs* I'm sorry to hear that. Take a time out for half an hour, grab a coffee and have a good cry. A pillow to scream into helps me sometimes too........

I hope you're both ok xxx

Back