>>> The 2012 Six Stone Challenge Thread <<<

So how does it work....each week will the original list be updated to show what we have lost that week or what we have each lost in total?

kraftykat said:
So how does it work....each week will the original list be updated to show what we have lost that week or what we have each lost in total?

Yep- every week the original post will be updated with What we have lost in total :)

I've just written week beginning etc.. Just so that people know which week it was last updated.. And reminds me too if I've not done it.

Is that ok? Think it's easier than having long lists circulating...

Cool :)

I feel really full up after pizza express. Wanna try and lose 6 lbs in the next 2 weeks so I can get rid of the stone I put on after my op.

Going to bump up my SF I think.

Fruit for brekkie instead of cooked breakfast.. Lots of fruit during the day and lots of sf for dinner.

Need to bump up my water intake too.. And will do my pilates fri/sat/sun and mon,

vickidyers said:
I did my part-time Beng at UWE - it was only 60 miles for me though. I know what a long day it is and in the canteen there it's not always easy to make the healthiest choice! Best of luck x

Hi

The journey is such a drag.... The yum yums in the coffee shops are such a temptation and the canteen is full of naughty naughty dishes!

There was nothing in the hot section today that could be considered low syn! So I went for the salad cart - I had coleslaw and dressing so I wasn't particularly good but a better choice than lasagne or cauliflower cheese !!!

Take care
Cathy

Yay Lost 3.5 pounds this week so updated the list :D xxx

Abigailsmummy 84lb~3lb lost
broadsbean 84lbs~ 4 lbs lost
Bron 84lbs~ 7.5 lost
Cariadfaith 84lbs - 2lbs lost
Cheese lover 60lbs- 5lbs lost
Corkscrew 84lb - 10lb lost
daisygrubber 84lbs -3lbs lost
dory78 84lbs ~ 7lbs lost
ecblack 312lbs - lost 9.5lb
Elaine 84lbs ~ 0lbs lost
Emmey1 84lbs - 3.5lbs lost
emzybop 84lbs ~ 2.5lbs lost
Fatbgone 84lbs ~ 8.5 lost
Fat Stuff 84lbs ~ 0lbs lost
Fat & 40 84lbs - 1lbs lost
JaneB 84lbs ~ 1lbs lost
Karnak 84lbs -2.5lbs lost
Kenco 84lbs~0lbs lost
Kraftykat 84lbs ~ 1.5lbs lost
LadyFerret 84lbs ~ 0lbs lost
Lauratheloop 84lbs ~ 0lbs lost
Lily42uk 89lbs ~+5lbs
loonylamb 84lbs ~ 7lb lost
lou22lou 84lbs ~ 0lbs lost
Lucia Lucia 84lbs ~ 4lbs lost
marzie30 84lb ~ 0lb lost
melh 84lb ~ 3lb lost
MissClumsy 84lb ~ 2.5lbs lost
MissSlinky2011 ~ 1lbs lost
Mummy sarah - 7 lbs lost
Nettie 84lb ~ 3lbs lost
PeaceDove 84lb - 3.5 lb lost
PurpleRoses 84lb ~ 4lbs lost
rialrees 84lb ~ 3lbs lost
Rockchick72 84lb ~ 2.5lb lost
Roziee 84lb ~ 8lbs lost
Sally Cinnamon ~ 73.5lb 10.5lb lost
SarahCroz ~ 84lb 0lb lost
ShinyShimmy 84lb ~ 0lb lost
Size 16 Will Do - 84lb
SugarPlum 84lb - 4lb lost
urbanprincess 84lb ~ 6.5lbs lost
vickidyers 84lb ~ 8.5lbs lost
Wannamakeitwork! 84lbs ~ 0lbs lost
yvonne31 841b ~ 4.5lbs lost

Hey Feynman :) so nice to see you here. I have added you onto the list which on the very first page.

Mummy Sarah I have updated your loss on the first page too :)

You don't need to update the long list now.. Just let me know how much you've lost and I'll update it for everyone so it's all in one place and people's stats aren't lost in the thread x

Hi

The journey is such a drag.... The yum yums in the coffee shops are such a temptation and the canteen is full of naughty naughty dishes!

There was nothing in the hot section today that could be considered low syn! So I went for the salad cart - I had coleslaw and dressing so I wasn't particularly good but a better choice than lasagne or cauliflower cheese !!!

Take care
Cathy

Well done - some good choices there. I swear that UWE and the yumyums are mostly to blame for my 7 stone weight gain!

Gotta love those yumyums..... :p

Wow the thread is busy:) Hello everyone:wave_cry:.Well done to all the losses:D. Good luck to any thursday weighers :) . Have got a sw quiche cooking for lunch and having salad with it.

Going out for a walk now, run out of milk so off to the shops - sounds simple enough except I have to walk past Greggs to get there!!! HELP!! Give me the strength to walk past without buying a gazillion cakes!!! *fingers crossed* Here goes.......

Back