>>> The 2012 Six Stone Challenge Thread <<<

STS for me :sigh:

any body that reads my diary will now that i have been a bit of an emotional eater this week:eek:
so its better than i probably deserve :)

good luck fellow thurs day weighers and well done on some fantastic losses :D:D:happy096:

Hi guys,

I lost 1.5lbs this week. I was a little disheartened because you would think someone of 19stone would lose more per week, but my consultant has asked me to fill out a food diary and says its important I think of it as a lifestyle change and not a quick fix.

I am really trying hard, eating my superfrees and increasing my walking. Starting to wonder whether its either that my body is so used to doing SW OR the fact I've had a Mirena Coil fitted recently and I've read that can make it harder to lose weight... I'm not entirely sure though because I researched it beforehand it wasn't listed as one of the side effects unlike the implant, pill and injection. Does anyone have any advice on this?

Sorry for lack of updates as well, I've been really busy at work!
Hope everyones doing well x

Abigailsmummy 84lb~3lb lost
broadsbean 84lbs~ 4 lbs lost
Bron 84lbs~ 7.5 lost
Cariadfaith 84lbs - 2lbs lost
Cheese lover 60lbs- 5lbs lost
Corkscrew 84lb - 10lb lost
daisygrubber 84lbs -3lbs lost
dory78 84lbs ~ 7lbs lost
ecblack 312lbs - lost 9.5lb
Elaine 84lbs ~ 0lbs lost
Emmey1 84lbs - 3.5lbs lost
emzybop 84lbs ~ 4lbs lost
Fatbgone 84lbs ~ 8.5 lost
Fat Stuff 84lbs ~ 0lbs lost
Fat & 40 84lbs - 1lbs lost
JaneB 84lbs ~ 1lbs lost
Karnak 84lbs -2.5lbs lost
Kenco 84lbs~0lbs lost
Kraftykat 84lbs ~ 1.5lbs lost
LadyFerret 84lbs ~ 0lbs lost
Lauratheloop 84lbs ~ 0lbs lost
Lily42uk 89lbs ~+5lbs
loonylamb 84lbs ~ 7lb lost
lou22lou 84lbs ~ 0lbs lost
Lucia Lucia 84lbs ~ 4lbs lost
marzie30 84lb ~ 0lb lost
melh 84lb ~ 3lb lost
MissClumsy 84lb ~ 2.5lbs lost
MissSlinky2011 ~ 1lbs lost
Mummy sarah - 7 lbs lost
Nettie 84lb ~ 3lbs lost
PeaceDove 84lb - 3.5 lb lost
PurpleRoses 84lb ~ 4lbs lost
rialrees 84lb ~ 3lbs lost
Rockchick72 84lb ~ 2.5lb lost
Roziee 84lb ~ 8lbs lost
Sally Cinnamon ~ 73.5lb 10.5lb lost
SarahCroz ~ 84lb 0lb lost
ShinyShimmy 84lb ~ 0lb lost
Size 16 Will Do - 84lb
SugarPlum 84lb - 4lb lost
urbanprincess 84lb ~ 6.5lbs lost
vickidyers 84lb ~ 8.5lbs lost
Wannamakeitwork! 84lbs ~ 0lbs lost
yvonne31 841b ~ 4.5lbs lost

feynman said:
Thanks Roziee xxx

Your welcome :)

vickidyers said:
Ahhh...... I get it - the list is on the very first post, and Roziee updates it - cool (was a bit slow there for a moment!!)

Hehe that's it x

Kenco said:
Well done Roziee 8lbs in 2 weeks is fabulous:)xx

Thank you! :)

Kenco said:
Wow the thread is busy:) Hello everyone:wave_cry:.Well done to all the losses:D. Good luck to any thursday weighers :) . Have got a sw quiche cooking for lunch and having salad with it.

I'm not keen on the quiche... I really want to be but I'm not :( shame coz it's free and packs loads of sf food in it...

dory78 said:
Going out for a walk now, run out of milk so off to the shops - sounds simple enough except I have to walk past Greggs to get there!!! HELP!! Give me the strength to walk past without buying a gazillion cakes!!! *fingers crossed* Here goes.......

Hi dory
I hope u managed to resist going into greggs. Next time go another route if u can.. Think about how wonderful you will feel once you reach your target weight and what an active life u will lead once you are slimmer.. A horrible fatty pasty will only taste good for 5 mins but you feel beautiful for much longer once you're slim. Thats how I stop myself from eating badly.

LadyFerret said:
hi i lost 4 1/2 last week and i lost 1 1/2 this week so total lost 6lbs in two weeks :)x

Hiya,

I'll update your stats in just a sec...

6 lbs total loss is fantastic x

broadsbean said:
STS for me :sigh:

any body that reads my diary will now that i have been a bit of an emotional eater this week:eek:
so its better than i probably deserve :)

good luck fellow thurs day weighers and well done on some fantastic losses :D:D:happy096:

Hi broadbean..

Sorry to hear about your sts but this week u will lose for sure! Xx

emzybop said:
Hi guys,

I lost 1.5lbs this week. I was a little disheartened because you would think someone of 19stone would lose more per week, but my consultant has asked me to fill out a food diary and says its important I think of it as a lifestyle change and not a quick fix.

I am really trying hard, eating my superfrees and increasing my walking. Starting to wonder whether its either that my body is so used to doing SW OR the fact I've had a Mirena Coil fitted recently and I've read that can make it harder to lose weight... I'm not entirely sure though because I researched it beforehand it wasn't listed as one of the side effects unlike the implant, pill and injection. Does anyone have any advice on this?

Sorry for lack of updates as well, I've been really busy at work!
Hope everyones doing well x

Hey- 1,5 lbs is fantastic! That'll be 5.5 stones in a year if u continue which is jut under our yearly target so it's my bad going at all!

Don't be fooled by thinking that the heavier u are the more you'll lose... I weigh more than u but have had weeks where I only lose 1 lb.. Continue to do what you're doing and the weight will drop off. You don't want to lose too quickly otherwise u will end up with saggy skin!

I've update your stats on the first page.. If u an pm me when u want it updating please.. We're keeping it on one page now because it kept on getting lost within the thread....

Hi dory
I hope u managed to resist going into greggs. Next time go another route if u can.. Think about how wonderful you will feel once you reach your target weight and what an active life u will lead once you are slimmer.. A horrible fatty pasty will only taste good for 5 mins but you feel beautiful for much longer once you're slim. Thats how I stop myself from eating badly.

Well tbh I didn't think I could resist going into Greggs, so I decided instead to make myself a massive plate of rice, veg and ham and I'm going to walk to the shops later when Greggs is shut - therefore no temptation :D

Oh and as well as that I decided I'm going to spring clean my daughters room, its her 7th birthday on 1st Feb and I'm buying her a new bed (sounds boring I know but she has so much stuff theres nothing more she could possibly want or need!) Its a gorgeous 4 poster bed with little pink voile curtains on so it looks like a princess bed, except she thinks shes getting a plain boring pine one cos mummy was a bit mean and told her the other one was out of stock :D naughty mummy!! Thing is her room is such a state atm that I have to completely gut it and repack her toys into boxes which will fit under bed (plus conveniently lose a few she's too old for!) but I've been doing it for an hour and had to stop cos I'm all sweaty and gross and I have work in about 15 mins! (Thank god I don't need to leave the house!!)

Omg I'm feeling so sick today I'm now officially 8 weeks pregnant yay lol. I think today is so bad because I'm tired maybe but I've had to snack constantly to try and make the sickness go away and only sweet or salty things work! Plus point - I've smashed the water Target lol

X x x

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins x x x

Hey- 1,5 lbs is fantastic! That'll be 5.5 stones in a year if u continue which is jut under our yearly target so it's my bad going at all!

Don't be fooled by thinking that the heavier u are the more you'll lose... I weigh more than u but have had weeks where I only lose 1 lb.. Continue to do what you're doing and the weight will drop off. You don't want to lose too quickly otherwise u will end up with saggy skin!

I've update your stats on the first page.. If u an pm me when u want it updating please.. We're keeping it on one page now because it kept on getting lost within the thread....[/QUOTE]

Thanks Rozie, I appreciate it, saggy skin I do not want! :D

She's right a man at my class weighed less than me to start with and lost a whopping 2 stone .5lbs in his first week!

I weighed 19 stone 5.5lbs to start my best week I lost 7.5 lbs but on average I lost 2 to 5lbs a week until I got pregnant

Everyone is different.

X x x

She's right a man at my class weighed less than me to start with and lost a whopping 2 stone .5lbs in his first week!

I weighed 19 stone 5.5lbs to start my best week I lost 7.5 lbs but on average I lost 2 to 5lbs a week until I got pregnant

Everyone is different.

X x x

Holy heckfire!! Wish I could lose 2 stone in a week!! 1 stone would be alright - ohhhh could you imagine a stone a week! How awesome would that be?!!

dory78 said:
Holy heckfire!! Wish I could lose 2 stone in a week!! 1 stone would be alright - ohhhh could you imagine a stone a week! How awesome would that be?!!

I would live to go on biggest loser usa, not the UK one though the American one is better lol.

X x x

I would live to go on biggest loser usa, not the UK one though the American one is better lol.

X x x

Oh god yeah deffo - would love to be trained by Bob and Jillian! Although I quite like the Oz one, wouldn't mind a bit of Shannan ;) hehe

Id go with jillian, she's a right hard ar*e lol, I would listen to her where I would want to hug bob lol

X x x

MissSlinky2011 said:
Id go with jillian, she's a right hard ar*e lol, I would listen to her where I would want to hug bob lol

X x x

Speaking of jillian I've rented 30 day blast DVD from love film only I don't know when it's coming!

sts for me and not sure why :cry:

Just have to keep on keeping on!

dory78 said:
Well tbh I didn't think I could resist going into Greggs, so I decided instead to make myself a massive plate of rice, veg and ham and I'm going to walk to the shops later when Greggs is shut - therefore no temptation :D

Oh and as well as that I decided I'm going to spring clean my daughters room, its her 7th birthday on 1st Feb and I'm buying her a new bed (sounds boring I know but she has so much stuff theres nothing more she could possibly want or need!) Its a gorgeous 4 poster bed with little pink voile curtains on so it looks like a princess bed, except she thinks shes getting a plain boring pine one cos mummy was a bit mean and told her the other one was out of stock :D naughty mummy!! Thing is her room is such a state atm that I have to completely gut it and repack her toys into boxes which will fit under bed (plus conveniently lose a few she's too old for!) but I've been doing it for an hour and had to stop cos I'm all sweaty and gross and I have work in about 15 mins! (Thank god I don't need to leave the house!!)

That's excellent. Well done, very proud of you dory! That's the way we will smash our target!!

Hehe good way to get some exercise in!

X

MissSlinky2011 said:
Omg I'm feeling so sick today I'm now officially 8 weeks pregnant yay lol. I think today is so bad because I'm tired maybe but I've had to snack constantly to try and make the sickness go away and only sweet or salty things work! Plus point - I've smashed the water Target lol

X x x

Aww congrats! X

emzybop said:
Thanks Rozie, I appreciate it, saggy skin I do not want! :D

Exactly.. You did well this week. Keep it up x

MissSlinky2011 said:

Everyone is different.

X x x

How did he lose so much? Even for a first week loss that's incredible!

Lucia Lucia said:
sts for me and not sure why :cry:

Just have to keep on keeping on!

Sorry to hear about your STS lucia... Is it * week at all? That's the spirit... Keep at it and the weight will definitely come off..

Do u have a food diary? X

Basically hes a lorry driver and had been living off truck stop food and fast food so it was just the huge change in food he was eating, he also did 15 mins of walking every 3 hours during his driving day lol

X x x

2 stone.... oh I wish...

what is this water challenge you all speak of?
xx

2 stone.... oh I wish...

what is this water challenge you all speak of?
xx

Try to drink at least 2 litres of water each day. I've been doing it for a few days now and I feel a bit healthier - don't know if that's just phycological but can't do any harm :D

Hey everyone

I'm at home today...

Had to have stitches put in and they really hurt so couldn't go to work.. So you'll have to keep me company.

Rozie

Hey everyone

I'm at home today...

Had to have stitches put in and they really hurt so couldn't go to work.. So you'll have to keep me company.

Rozie

Awww *hugs* doesn't sound good hun! I'm at work but ssshhhh ;) Already making headway on the ole water front for today, onto bottle number 2!

Back