>>> The 2012 Six Stone Challenge Thread <<<

Ohh get good idea about the syns, I'll be honest and say u can't remember mine without looking on the pc, but I think about 10 or 11 but not had dinner yet.

Kinda dreading my wi tomorrow I've got a really funny feeling I will have gained but hey Ho onwards and upwards (or rather downwards! Lol) we shall see tomorrow if I'm right or just talking out of my behind once again!

0 syns for me today on account of my vodka bath last night :(

Damage limitation :D

Sounds yummy, we just had a lovely piece of slow roasted pork joint.

Right then girlies (and guys too - but I'm not sure we have any in the group? I may be wrong so don't yell if I am!!) If we're going to be all trying something new everyday, how about we all share our favourite recipe to give others some ideas? Try and get our own little recipe book going? I'd like to start but as previously mentioned, 1)not a very good cook (thank god my bf is a chef!) 2)only on week 2 of sw so not sure how previous recipes would hold out syn wise on sw - but having said that I'm going to try and see if some of my old weightwatchers recipes might work out syn free or low syn and get those posted :)

I'm signed up for the race for life with my two daughters age 9 and 11 in Colchester!

It's a huge watershed for me as I was taken very seriously ill after a game of rounders in 2008 (I was 24 stone) and had a blood clot on my lung and almost died. I have been phobic about excercising since then as it makes me panic but I have just started excercising again since the new year and I am going to conquer this fear and do it!

Fair play to you Lucia!! I didn't realise that our children could do it too!!! I may have to drag my DD along .... a great deal of "C" in our family on both sides..... a VERY worthy cause! :family2:

Sunday blues for Monday morning..

Whether you love your job or not.. Monday mornings are always bad lol

Gonna take a pitta bread filled with tandoori chicken and salad for lunch I think...

My last week this week as got made redundant - working out my notice this week so real monday blues for me! :(

But have preked myself up by just completing my sainsburys order of loads of healthy stuff to stop myself comfort eating!!

this weeks evening meal plans:

Beef stroganoff
Chicken chow mein
Quorn chicken nuggets, chips n beans
Roast beef
Cottage pie

Yum!! :D

I feel the same broadbean..

I have the wonderful mint and coriander chicken for tomorrow's supper in the fridge and will prepare my fruit for the day in the morning.

I'm so silly- I bought frozen blueberries instead of fresh ones.. If I thaw them will they be just as nice as fresh? Or should I eat them with sone ice-cream instead? Mmm yum. I had them stirred into my porridge this morning but were a little watery for my liking...

vickidyers said:
My last week this week as got made redundant - working out my notice this week so real monday blues for me! :(

But have preked myself up by just completing my sainsburys order of loads of healthy stuff to stop myself comfort eating!!

:( I hope you're getting some redundancy pay out and that you get a new job real soon Hun x

Ta all - looking strangely forward to it really - I'm a great believer in every cloud has a silver lining and I'm sure this one has too.

I wonder what job and where I will go to next!! More confident on interviews now I'm not quite as large as I used to be!

x

Good for you hun! Nice to see such a positive outlook :) Good luck on finding yourself a new job and who knows it may be the best thing that ever happened to you xx

Morning

2 lbs off for me this week

Have a good day all

Bron

Just updated everything - 4lbs off for me this morning :D very happy today
Quick question though for those who have the sw 'stickers' on their signatures - how do you get them there??

:happy036: That's a brilliant loss Dory! Well done you! xx

As for the stickers, there's a sticky on here somewhere with them all on. Just had a look and I can flipping find it :( but if you find a post by someone who has the sticker you're after, I'm sure you can just copy it and paste it into your own signature :D

Back