>>> The 2012 Six Stone Challenge Thread <<<

Well done Bron and Dory! :happy096:

4lb off for me today too. Yay!! :D

Well done Bron, Dory and SarahCroz :woohoo: winner: fabulous losses ladies xxx:hug99:xxx

Well done on the losses ladies :) I sts but it's better than a gain so hey ho must try harder this week x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

dory78 said:
Just updated everything - 4lbs off for me this morning :D very happy today
Quick question though for those who have the sw 'stickers' on their signatures - how do you get them there??

SarahCroz said:
Well done Bron and Dory! :happy096:

4lb off for me today too. Yay!! :D

PurpleRoses said:
Well done on the losses ladies :) I sts but it's better than a gain so hey ho must try harder this week x

wow fantastic dory and sarah.. I'll update your stats in just a sec :)

Purple rose you will have a brilliant loss next, I know it x

2lbs off today very pleased as i not one to lose big amount ever, so i happy, welldone to everyone xx

Would you mind updating my stats as I put on 1lb last week (boooo) but WI Wednesday should be a good loss to make up for it :)

Trying a new but simple recipe tonight ad I found skate wings on the fish counter. " large wings for less than £4 so not too bad as they will do two of us.

zest of lemon grated
garlic
black pepper
2 teaspoon olive oil (synned between 2 of us)

Just going to simply pan fry them - will report back later what they are like.

Lucia Lucia said:
Trying a new but simple recipe tonight ad I found skate wings on the fish counter. " large wings for less than £4 so not too bad as they will do two of us.

zest of lemon grated
garlic
black pepper
2 teaspoon olive oil (synned between 2 of us)

Just going to simply pan fry them - will report back later what they are like.

Oh sounds interesting.. Have you tried skate wings before?

Oh then yes let us know how it turns out..

I bought shredded wheat yesterday from wait rose,, a big box for 1.35 I think it was.. But it's only 1 biscuit with a ryvita or 35g of shredded wheat bite size... And it's 45g for 2 biscuits so I might just syn the 10g extra.. Probably only be a few syns if that

Hey Lucia, I had never tried Skate wings till a few weeks ago and gave in cos Mal loves them....unfortunately I got ones that were off so it put me off them for a while...but have tried them again since and they were delicious.
A simple tip that Kally- MummaK gave me is when buying Skate, smell them first, if there is even the slightest hint of Ammonia they are off and need to go back, unfortunately I didn't know that before I cooked mine and they were :yuk:...fortunately I bought them in Morrisons and took the receipt back and explained to the manager what had happened, we had eaten or thrown them so no proof except the receipt and he gave me a full refund, I was very impressed with that. xxx:hug99: xxx

Hey guys...

Was sent home by my manager this morning :( have a lot of pain..

Wish I could eat a piece of double chocolate fudge cake.. A really thick slice.. But of course I won't.

Hey guys...

Wish I could eat a piece of double chocolate fudge cake.. A really thick slice.. But of course I won't.

It's so easy to think 'knickers to it' when your not well - Biggest congrats ever to you for staying so strong. So hope you feel better soon x

You sound a lot stronger character than me - I came out of my meeting last week when manager told me I was being made redundant a literally stuffed 2 dougnuts then a choccy bar.. then spent the rest of the week regretting it and ultimately it didn't stop me from being made redundant!! :( x

Hope you feel better soon

vickidyers said:
It's so easy to think 'knickers to it' when your not well - Biggest congrats ever to you for staying so strong. So hope you feel better soon x

You sound a lot stronger character than me - I came out of my meeting last week when manager told me I was being made redundant a literally stuffed 2 dougnuts then a choccy bar.. then spent the rest of the week regretting it and ultimately it didn't stop me from being made redundant!! :( x

Hope you feel better soon

I would have done exactly the same if that had happened to me... I was in such a stressful job before this one and it used to really affect my eating... I believe that there is a higher meaning in every life event that happens to us though and it always happens for a reason... You will be in a better position soon x

Corkscrew said:
Hope you feel better soon Rozie xxx

Thanks love.. Me too. Been in alot of pain since my op now...

Hey guys...

(((hugs))) Rozie hope you soon feel better.xx

Back