>>> The 2012 Six Stone Challenge Thread <<<

Roziee said:
Thank you kenco..

What's everyone doing this evening?

Sorry to read that you had to come home, you must be really sore. Hope it's better tomorrow.

Just got in after a really long day, love catching up with the thread.

Take care

Bron

Well done all, great losses to be found on this team!!
good luck to anyone with a WI tomorrow
BRON

Good luck

Roziee

Hope you are a bit better today, will you get to work?

Bron

Hey bron...

No :( the pain is worse today.

Going to call the doctor and speak to him because e said that I'd be sore but would be ok to go into work the da next but that's obviously not the case.

Hey bron...

Going to call the doctor and speak to him because e said that I'd be sore but would be ok to go into work the da next but that's obviously not the case.

Sending hugs your way :bighug:Hope the doctor can give you something to make you more comfortable. xx

Hey bron...

Awww not good hun :(

Just so you know Rozie - I've made your tandoori chicken for tea tonight :) its currently marinading in the fridge :D can't wait!!

dory78 said:
Awww not good hun :(

Just so you know Rozie - I've made your tandoori chicken for tea tonight :) its currently marinading in the fridge :D can't wait!!

Hey dory..

Oh really? How exciting!

I was supposed to post this picture up of the marinate for u but I forgot... Here it is anyway...

Are you cooking it in the oven?

I suggest you cover it with foil for about 20 mins... It'll steam the chicken and make it succulent and juicy... Then remove the foil and you will have a lot of the juices from the chicken in the bottom of the tray... Remove most of it leaving a little in the Tray and pop back in the own for another 10 minutes.. Yummy! It's great for snacking too... X

Attachments

• image-1840000016.jpg
    image-1840000016.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 24
Well as my bf is a chef he kinda had his own idea on how it should taste! haha! he's added in loads of stuff to the mix, some tandoori spices, some garam masala, pepper, chilli flakes you name it! its sitting doing its thang in the fridge atm and we did it last night so should be nice and scrummy! Also I'm gonna make myself a mustard version using wholegrain mustard - lurrrrrveeeee mustard!

Yeah you could make a variation of it with any spices and it delicious if u rub the tandoori masaalah with a little bit of lemon onto fish and pan fry it..

Lamb is yummy with a marination of yogurt and spices..Garamond masala, coriander powder. Just experiment and play with the spices..

2lb off here.....

Wi for me tomorrow so hoping for a nice loss - well done those who have lost so far and good luck to the rest of you to weigh this week

Hope your pain eases off soon rozie x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

*Sally Cinnamon* said:
2lb off here.....

Well done Sally.. I've updated your stats now.. Looking ver good for you m love :)

Emmey1 said:
Wi for me tomorrow so hoping for a nice loss - well done those who have lost so far and good luck to the rest of you to weigh this week

Hope your pain eases off soon rozie x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I hope so too emmey,. I'm sure you will x

Thank you. Doctor called.. Said to basically bear with it and it'll ease in a few days.. Drug myself with painkillers...

And 1.5 lbs off for me...

Happy as went out to pizza express during the week and felt as if I would gain..

Well done you :) and to Sally too :)

Just cooked that chicken up Rozie - looks nothing like yours (lol) but tried a little bit and tastes lovely, albeit a little less spicy than we'd have liked. Bf is gonna do us an egg fried rice to go with it with a load of veg in it (I suppose more of a special fried rice) but we've agreed next time definitely need a shed load more spices!

dory78 said:
Well done you :) and to Sally too :)

Just cooked that chicken up Rozie - looks nothing like yours (lol) but tried a little bit and tastes lovely, albeit a little less spicy than we'd have liked. Bf is gonna do us an egg fried rice to go with it with a load of veg in it (I suppose more of a special fried rice) but we've agreed next time definitely need a shed load more spices!

Take a picture I wanna see :)

How much chicken did you have and how much tandoori masaalah did you use?

Back