>>> The 2012 Six Stone Challenge Thread <<<

*Sally Cinnamon* said:
2lb off here.....

Well done

Roziee said:
And 1.5 lbs off for me...

Happy as went out to pizza express during the week and felt as if I would gain..

Fantastic, hope you are feeling a little less sore this evening

vickidyers said:
Had a lovely roast beef dinner with a yorkshire pud - yum!

Now ironing my suit ready for a job interview tomorrow - woohooooo!!

Good luck

Thanks guys and good luck Vick x x

Want to get another 2 off next week to get that stone.... Think it will be red all the way x x

Sorry Roziee - didn't get a pic but it tasted great, as I said we ate it with home made special egg fried rice type thing with a load of veg in and I am full to bursting point! Had so much food today and only ate 9 syns and most of that was sugar on my cereal and sugar in my tea!! (I don't drink much tea but when i do i have to have sugar, can't do without it)

Good luck for your interview tomorrow Vicki :) fingers crossed for you xx

Hope everyones had a good day and will have another one tomorrow :D

Glad you enjoyed it dory..

I'm the same. I don't drink tea or coffee much but when u do I like it with proper sugar and always put sugar in my cereal for breakfast...rather use 3 subs than sweetener and have a horrible taste in my mouth all day...

Good luck with the interview vicky. Well done on your loss roziee and hope you feel better soon. Good luck with wi all those weighing today. I am fully expecting a gain after being so sick last week but am fine with that as long as not too much x

rockchick72 said:
Good luck with the interview vicky. Well done on your loss roziee and hope you feel better soon. Good luck with wi all those weighing today. I am fully expecting a gain after being so sick last week but am fine with that as long as not too much x

Oh no rock chick.. Are you feeling better? X

Found out last night I've been put forward for another load of training at work which means a little more money per hour :D Only problem is the hours of the training, I have to do 2 days of 8am-2pm, then 5 days of 2pm-8pm :( Real pain in the behind when it comes to school run times etc. Luckily I do have my bf who has agreed to pick my daughter up and take her when necessary but I feel really bad asking him :( Also its gonna play havoc with food preparation and eating habits, deffo need to make sure i'm prepared!

dory78 said:
Found out last night I've been put forward for another load of training at work which means a little more money per hour :D Only problem is the hours of the training, I have to do 2 days of 8am-2pm, then 5 days of 2pm-8pm :( Real pain in the behind when it comes to school run times etc. Luckily I do have my bf who has agreed to pick my daughter up and take her when necessary but I feel really bad asking him :( Also its gonna play havoc with food preparation and eating habits, deffo need to make sure i'm prepared!

That's great dory about the increase in money.

Partners are there to help each other and im sure you would help him if and when you could so don't feel bad. As long as your daughter is in safe hands and with someone you trust and is responsible you shouldn't worry.

Be prepared food wise. Don't let a change in circumstance be your downfall when you are doing so well xxx

That's great dory about the increase in money.

Partners are there to help each other and im sure you would help him if and when you could so don't feel bad. As long as your daughter is in safe hands and with someone you trust and is responsible you shouldn't worry.

Be prepared food wise. Don't let a change in circumstance be your downfall when you are doing so well xxx

I just feel a bit bad cos we've only been together 7 mths and he's kinda been thrown in the deep end of being a dad type of thing. I jokingly said he'll have to play dad next week and he looked a bit scared! Hopefully he can help with the food side of things too just need to make sure I order plenty of healthy things so he's got loads of choice for us.

Think I'm coming down with a cold though too :( got a sore throat this morning and starting to sniffle a little - really don't cope well when I'm ill and have to work (I work on the phones so a normal sore throat gets really bad really quickly, and I always think a cold makes you sound really unprofessional)

dory78 said:
I just feel a bit bad cos we've only been together 7 mths and he's kinda been thrown in the deep end of being a dad type of thing. I jokingly said he'll have to play dad next week and he looked a bit scared! Hopefully he can help with the food side of things too just need to make sure I order plenty of healthy things so he's got loads of choice for us.

Think I'm coming down with a cold though too :( got a sore throat this morning and starting to sniffle a little - really don't cope well when I'm ill and have to work (I work on the phones so a normal sore throat gets really bad really quickly, and I always think a cold makes you sound really unprofessional)

If I was you I'd try to do the cooking myself the week you're asking him to look after your daughter just to show him that you appreciate his help and doesn't feel as if you are throwing him in to the deep end- unless of course he is happy to do it :) in that case treat him to something nice once dad duties are over ;-)

Take some honey and lemon in boiled water... Let it cool and drink it and hopefully that will help x

Well its my daughters birthday next wednesday and we're all going out for a curry - my treat, so thats a little thank you to him. I'm sure I can do some cooking or something for him at the weekend too :)

dory78 said:
Well its my daughters birthday next wednesday and we're all going out for a curry - my treat, so thats a little thank you to him. I'm sure I can do some cooking or something for him at the weekend too :)

That's lovely... He seems like a lovely man x

Just started Slimming World last week and want to lose 6 stone this year which will make me just above the 'normal' weight range for the first time since I was a child. Have been obese since I was 18 so first target is just to be overweight - will be so gleeful to be able to say I'm overweight :)

Lily42uk said:
Ok Roziee, here goes :

Pasta Quiche:

1 Pack of Batchelors Pasta n sauce (made as per packet instructions, most are free, but check them out, I usually use the tomato or chicken ones, both free)
When it's cooked and slightly thickened, pour into your pie/flan dish
then add 4 eggs and a tub of Morrisons eat smart natural cottage cheese that have been whisked together with S&P and pour evenly over the top of pasta. Slice tomatoes and mushrooms and lay over the top. (I didn't have any mushrooms left last night :()
Cook in pre heated oven for 30 mins on 180c.
Yummy yum

http://s105.photobucket.com/albums/m203/tigerlily42uk/?action=view&current=DSC_0332.jpg This is the one I made last night :drool: xxx

I'm going to try a variation to this lily..

Gonna put some frozen spinach into the pasta whilst it's cooking and use quark instead of cottage cheese as I don't have any in the house. Hope it turns out ok x

bubulix said:
Just started Slimming World last week and want to lose 6 stone this year which will make me just above the 'normal' weight range for the first time since I was a child. Have been obese since I was 18 so first target is just to be overweight - will be so gleeful to be able to say I'm overweight :)

Hey :)

Welcome to the gang!

I will put u on the list right away x

Creamy Coriander and Minted Chicken sounds lovely, im going to give it ago :) x

Back