>>> The 2012 Six Stone Challenge Thread <<<

Corkscrew said:
Ya know Lily, I've only just noticed the 'woman of the year' piccy in your signature! I can't believe I missed that before :eek: Gawd, I must be going blind - it's big enough! lol Congrats on the award :D

Anyway, 2lb off for me this week, so can you alter my stats please Rozie?

Ta xx

Oh that's great corkscrew :) xxxx

MissClumsy said:
Hi guys, just wanted to report that I lost 6lbs this week! :) Wooohooo!

Roziee, could you please update my stats? :)

Have a great evening everyone! xxx

Miss clumsy.. That is soooooo good! What did you do to get such a fantastic result??? Xxx

bubulix said:
Just started Slimming World last week and want to lose 6 stone this year which will make me just above the 'normal' weight range for the first time since I was a child. Have been obese since I was 18 so first target is just to be overweight - will be so gleeful to be able to say I'm overweight :)
Welcome, you will get loads of support on here, we are all on the journey together

Emmey1 said:
3.5 off for me tonight ladies :)

Good luck to those still to weigh this week :)
Roziee if you could update my details that'll be fab! Can't believe I could be 6stone lighter and target by the end of 2012 :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done, that's a fantastic loss in one week

xMandyDx said:
Okay, after last weeks' "wtf gain" I lost 2lb this week. Not quite as much as I was hoping for, but a loss is a loss, eh?!

Onwards and downwards.

2 off is great, that's what I did this week, and they all add up!

Corkscrew said:
Ya know Lily, I've only just noticed the 'woman of the year' piccy in your signature! I can't believe I missed that before :eek: Gawd, I must be going blind - it's big enough! lol Congrats on the award :D

Ta xx
Well done

MissClumsy said:
Hi guys, just wanted to report that I lost 6lbs this week! :) Wooohooo!

Roziee, could you please update my stats? :)

Have a great evening everyone! xxx

Wow, what an incredible weight loss, well done

Ta xx

right, let's both get that 1st stone off by next week.... deal? xx

*Sally Cinnamon* said:
right, let's both get that 1st stone off by next week.... deal? xx

That's an excellent challenge! And very achievable..

We should have a competition of some sort! Lol x

Pleased to report a 5lb loss this week. So witth the 1lb gain last week and tge 3 1/2 lb loss in my first week thats a lotal loss of 7 1/2 lb...could you update me please Rosie.....so chuffed!! Well done us all whatever we lost...we are all here and trying to take control and improve our health...we are all winners already! x

Corkscrew said:
Bring it on! :8855:

Lol loving the attitude!

fatbgone said:
Forgot to update my loss - 2lbs off this week :)

Yay!

Updated for u x

Well done ma love x

peacedove said:
Pleased to report a 5lb loss this week. So witth the 1lb gain last week and tge 3 1/2 lb loss in my first week thats a lotal loss of 7 1/2 lb...could you update me please Rosie.....so chuffed!! Well done us all whatever we lost...we are all here and trying to take control and improve our health...we are all winners already! x

I've updated a 7.5 lb loss for you.. That's a fantastic result!! Xxx

Some great loss here guys! Well done everyone! This threads soon going to be buzzing with loads of us 6stone lighter than we started :) this is our year!

charmelz said:
First weigh in today and am very pleased to report 8.5lbs off and gone forever. Could you please update for me Roziee xx

That's excellent! What a way to start your weight loss... :)

Emmey1 said:
Some great loss here guys! Well done everyone! This threads soon going to be buzzing with loads of us 6stone lighter than we started :) this is our year!

Love it when the thread is busy! :)

Miss clumsy.. That is soooooo good! What did you do to get such a fantastic result??? Xxx

Thank you! I've just gone back to basics - I've started to write everything down again in a food diary, which really helps me. Oh, and I've been down the gym quite a bit lately, so that probably helped too! :D xxx

Just been watching the biggest looser from last night, but the losses on here today are just as good! Bron

Just been watching the biggest looser from last night, but the losses on here today are just as good! Bron

I watch that last night Bron and you're right! lol

Who do you want to win?

Gerrard get on my wick :( lol

Corkscrew said:
I watch that last night Bron and you're right! lol

Who do you want to win?

Gerrard get on my wick :( lol

Hi

Sarah I think, I do like it, they have to work hard for not huge weight losses! I'm glad I do SW

bron

Back