>>> The 2012 Six Stone Challenge Thread <<<

Hope you guys hit your mini challenge of getting your first stone off this week, personally hoping to join you - just 3lbs more to go till I get there!!

Congrats to everyone who's lost weight today some amazing losses!! Long may it continue.... wonder when we'll have lost 6st as a group?

I think we will reach the 6 st as a group in a week or two for sure xx

Congrats mrs .. I've updated ur stats for u x

OMG Lily... have you lost 12stone? That is absolutely fantastic....I am sure the next 6 will go too....

I have set BMI indicators as mini targets.... only a wee bit to go to clinically obese 1.... started at CO 3(over 40 and the highest it goes)... then work my way down.... will be happy to say I am overweight lol xx

Hi Sally, yes I have...well I had...I put on 9.5lb over xmas and new year, my own stupidity..but lost 6.5lb of it this week, just another 3lb to get back to my starting weight and then I will have lost 12st and 2lb...only about 7.5st to target, which I hope to have gone by new year, and if not be close to it.
My starting BMI was over 69 and is now at 43+, still got a way to go as I am diabetic, I will still be clinically obese until I get under 35 BMI (it's under 40 for non diabetics)...but I will get there, my BS has gone from being 19+ to just over 7, my doc wants it 6.5 and under so I am not far off that, my Cholestrol has gone from 6.7 to 4.2 and I am over the moon with that as I am on other tabs that are for psoriasis, that push that sky high, so I am managing to keep that down too.
2012 is our year ladies, we will reach those targets, Roziee is an amazing lady, who will be there mentoring us all the way....I don't say good luck as we don't need it, these are our choices, so I will say well done everyone :hug99: xxxxx

feynman said:
Hi folks lost 2lb tonight, so it's a start. Can I ask is everyone going from the 1st of January, or from when they joined the thread? If the later should I post my loss from the start of the year?

Hey,

I've updated your stats for you :)

You can start from whenever you want to.. I started from the time we started the thread but it's your personal journey so u decide :) and let me know if u need your stats changing x

I looooove this thread so many inspirational people . 1.5 on for me but I know that is due to a massive sickness related 7 off last week so am actually delighted! 8 lb off in 3weeks x

Wow, loads of WI's yesterday. Brilliant losses! Well done :)

Minor triumph for me yesterday. Had to leave really early to go to London and didn't have time for breakfast and couldn't drink my water. Usually I'd say to myself it's a one off and end up stopping for takeaway food so I took a banana then waited 'till I got back to eat lunch properly and stayed on plan for the day. Plus, feel really rough with a cough and cold, usually another diet breaker for me. Definitely feeling more motivated this time round :)

Oh no rock chick... How are you feeling now?

Sarah that's great! Feels so good when you have resisted and stayed on plan doesn't it?

Some amazing losses again today :) and so many of us so close to a nice shiny sticker too :D

Hi Guys!!

Can I join in as well please??!!

Since the beginning of January I have lost 14lbs so 70lbs to go!!

Good luck all!!

Back