>>> The 2012 Six Stone Challenge Thread <<<

So amazing to think we are all gonna be 6 stone lighter by the end of 2012!

It is! I get excited when I think about it! lol It's just so achieveable - that's what excites me! :giggle:

Well done Thursday losers :woohoo: :winner:, and all of you yet to weight today....amazing losses all round :hug99: xxx

Hi Guys!!

Can I join in as well please??!!

Since the beginning of January I have lost 14lbs so 70lbs to go!!

Good luck all!!

Welcome aboard Pinkelle :) You're off to a flying start - well done x

Gerrard REALLY gets on my wick!!!

Well, he REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY gets on my wick! :8855:

I just find him incredibly lazy and moany :eek: He should be grateful for the oportunity he has been given. I'd swap places with him in a heartbeat.

Mind being on TV in a bikini top type thing with my middle hanging out is enough to put me off! lol

pinkelle said:
Hi Guys!!

Can I join in as well please??!!

Since the beginning of January I have lost 14lbs so 70lbs to go!!

Good luck all!!

Fantastic :) I've added you on pinkelle x

Corkscrew said:
Well, he REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY gets on my wick! :8855:

I just find him incredibly lazy and moany :eek: He should be grateful for the oportunity he has been given. I'd swap places with him in a heartbeat.

Mind being on TV in a bikini top type thing with my middle hanging out is enough to put me off! lol

I saw the British biggest loser yesterday and gerrard is so annoying :S

Gerrard makes me so angry! Lazy so and so missing an opportunity to change his life with every piece of help possible to him - meals planned for him and time for exercise the support of the others - stop crying and get over it! ;-)

I must admit it wasn't until I joined this thread I actually sat down and worked out I could be target by Christmas! So that gave me a huge boost and also the reason I joined a group for SW and this site is for the challenge of sharing my joys so having this thread makes me wanna do well so I can share it with everyone else and read their success stories too!

:)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Phew.... it's literally taken me TWO DAYS to catch up with this thread!!! I read ... and liked... and read.... and liked, but never made it to the end.... tooooo much to comment on except "aren't we all doing well??!!!"

I had a 1.5 loss bringing me to 8 in three weeks so happy with that! (Please can you update Roziee? Cheers my lovely :flowers:)

And can I just say that I cant believe how much I wee with all this superfree!!!! Currently tucking in to a Roast Chicken Mugshot & need to go into town in a mo..... I want this soooooo much it scares me!!! I have truly NEVER been so motivated, you guys are a MASSIVE part of that motivation too, so thank you!!!:thankyou:

I'm so glad that my hubby is doing this too (he has lost almost 4 stone since September with over 6 to go.... but haven't shown him this thread in case I need to rant hahaha :sign0151:

Keep up the good work!!! :bighug:

I must admit it wasn't until I joined this thread I actually sat down and worked out I could be target by Christmas! So that gave me a huge boost and also the reason I joined a group for SW and this site is for the challenge of sharing my joys so having this thread makes me wanna do well so I can share it with everyone else and read their success stories too!

:)

I am ssoooooooooo with you there Emmey.... it's the realisation that it's so achievable that keeps me so motivated.... along with all our trials and tribulations too..... the real life stuff that can sometimes get in the way. :bolt: But NOT this time around!!!

Just to add my two cents worth - I cannot believe that the black team voted Laura off!! I know the other 2 had made a pact or whatever but seriously she was the strongest of the lot and they are gonna seriously struggle now! Tbh I think Gerrard should have gone home a long time ago, far more deserving people have gone home when it should have been him and he just doesn't realise how lucky he is!! To think of all those people who didn't get a chance to go on the show and he treats like he just can't be bothered!! Really gets my goat!
Sorry - /end rant

Just to add my two cents worth - I cannot believe that the black team voted Laura off!! I know the other 2 had made a pact or whatever but seriously she was the strongest of the lot and they are gonna seriously struggle now! Tbh I think Gerrard should have gone home a long time ago, far more deserving people have gone home when it should have been him and he just doesn't realise how lucky he is!! To think of all those people who didn't get a chance to go on the show and he treats like he just can't be bothered!! Really gets my goat!
Sorry - /end rant

EXACTLY! :D He even talks lazy :giggle:

Wow, just catching up on posts and well done everyone some fantastic losses going on!!! Everyone is doing so well:)

Have you guys been watching "Obese: A Year to Save My Life"????

Soooooo motivating too!! Several of them have lost around 10 stone in a year too.... fantastic!! We've got no worries!!!! ;)

Yes, the obese programme has been amazing.

Biggest loser has been rubbish this time round. We are much bigger losers :D

Do you watch the Biggest Loser USA also on tuesday night at 8pm ...I think it's living or living it channel , but will verify that later.
OMG :eek: I so want Bob or preferably Gillian training me ...41lbs in 2 weeks :eek:
extreme yes but hey I'd do it for 2 weeks to lose that much :giggle:
Don't even get me going on the Gerrard front, I did laugh when Jessie said if he cried when he got his letter from home (totally undeserved) she would laugh and she did :giggle: xxx

Lucia Lucia said:

I must admit I wasn't sure weather I was just being a weight loss snob but I expected they should be losing more than what they are (the ones losing 2lbs a week) especially with the exercise? Or it that why? The whole muscle vs fat weighing more thing?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Have you guys been watching "Obese: A Year to Save My Life"????

Soooooo motivating too!! Several of them have lost around 10 stone in a year too.... fantastic!! We've got no worries!!!! ;)

Oh I love that program! I've got them all recorded so far and I'm not deleting them :D They will inspire me when I'm hanging out for an inch of Lurpak on mi toast! lol

Back