>>> The 2012 Six Stone Challenge Thread <<<

Which of the weight loss shows do you find most helpful in inspiring your own slimming? There seem to be loads on at the moment and I think hubby would only let me get away with watching one!

Oh I love that program! I've got them all recorded so far and I'm not deleting them :D They will inspire me when I'm hanging out for an inch of Lurpak on mi toast! lol

I wish I had saved them, but hubby is VERY precious about the amount of used space on the Virgin Box. :mad:

I haven't given up my Lurpak.... even if 1 teaspoon is 1 syn.... it's worth it!!!! One of the things I luuurrvve about Slimming World.... you can have anything in moderation!!!! xxx :D

Which of the weight loss shows do you find most helpful in inspiring your own slimming? There seem to be loads on at the moment and I think hubby would only let me get away with watching one!

Obese: a year to save my life cos you get to see the before and after within the hour!!!!

This one was good cos she went to work full-time too with a stressful job!!! And Jessie asked her to do FOUR hours a day of exercise!!!!!!!!
We noted that this was the first mention of "how much" in any of the programmes, also the first time they had looked at the food choices from before and after.....

So frustrating being a newbie and not being able to quote!! I just wanted to say I agree about the level of support provided on this thread. I am finding it more motivating than my weekly meeting, which is a shame. I have a new consultant, she is very new but just doesn't have the charisma of my last consultant....I will always go to group because I know the weekly weigh in motivates me, won't have a set of scales at home because I'd be on and off them all day. I know the plan works for me and I am so motivated to do this this time (I lose a couple of stone lose motivation and put it all back on within six month's, I've lost the same two stone three time over ironically!) I am relying on you lovely lot to get me past the two stone and on for the six.....and I promise to be there for you all too....once I'm allowed to do a bit more on here!! Got to post 50times first though.....don't like commenting unless I've got something to say!!!
Big love Clare.

Obese: a year to save my life cos you get to see the before and after within the hour!!!!

This one was good cos she went to work full-time too with a stressful job!!! And Jessie asked her to do FOUR hours a day of exercise!!!!!!!!
We noted that this was the first mention of "how much" in any of the programmes, also the first time they had looked at the food choices from before and after.....

Mmmmmm.....Jessie!!! :p

Mmmmmm.....Jessie!!! :p

Mmmmmm yyeeeaasssssss!!! SO with you there Pinkelle!!! ;) Rare I PROPER like someone on the telly..... but phoooaarrrr!!!;) I'm almost embarrassed in case my hubby can see me drooling!!!!! :eek::eek::rolleyes:

JessiePavelka.jpg

MMMMMMMmmmmmmmm Jessie..........

I wish I had saved them, but hubby is VERY precious about the amount of used space on the Virgin Box. :mad:

I haven't given up my Lurpak.... even if 1 teaspoon is 1 syn.... it's worth it!!!! One of the things I luuurrvve about Slimming World.... you can have anything in moderation!!!! xxx :D

Ahhhhhhh the joys of being divorced are endless :D My Sky+ space is ALL mine. ALL MINE! *evil cackle* :8855::8855:

Nikki, I daren't even have Lurpak and bread together in the house at the same time! :eek: They're the two things I have to stay away from even though we're allowed to have some! lol

Oh I prefer avoidance.... no crisps in this house.... have oodles of chocholate from Christmas.... but can take it or leave it.... Jalapeno fire doritos on the other hand..... lol

That's why I like it so much too :D

I nearly fell off the settee when he asked her to do 4 hours exercise a day :eek: How can anyone with a full-time job, responsibilities and stuff, fit that in??

I am relying on you lovely lot to get me past the two stone and on for the six.....and I promise to be there for you all too....once I'm allowed to do a bit more on here!! Got to post 50times first though.....don't like commenting unless I've got something to say!!!
Big love Clare.

Oh we'll get you past that 2 stone and onto the 6 stone all right. We have secret weapons and whips and stuff :D I've lost the same 4 stone 4 times, so you might need a whip to get me past 4 stone and onto 6! :giggle:

As for not having 50 posts yet, you'll just have to learn to spout rubblish like I do :D :giggle

Welcome aboard, and enjoy the ride xxx

Hi ladies lost 3.5lb today and got my 4st sticker so chuffed. xx

Excellent! Ooooo and a new sticker too! Well done. xxx

Mmmmmm yyeeeaasssssss!!! SO with you there Pinkelle!!! ;) Rare I PROPER like someone on the telly..... but phoooaarrrr!!!;) I'm almost embarrassed in case my hubby can see me drooling!!!!! :eek::eek::rolleyes:

:8855:

Another joy of being divorced...........I can drool all I like :D :8855:

He is seriously HOT! :D

Oh I prefer avoidance.... no crisps in this house.... have oodles of chocholate from Christmas.... but can take it or leave it.... Jalapeno fire doritos on the other hand..... lol

OMG you've just reminded me (don't know how - must have been the word 'Christmas') that I've got a full 10" iced xmas cake still in the cupboard :eek::eek::eek:

Darn it! It gonna start shouting me now :( LOL

If I had lurpak in the house then it wouldnt be a level teaspoon that would be my problem.. it would be alot more... :s

I am ssoooooooooo with you there Emmey.... it's the realisation that it's so achievable that keeps me so motivated.... along with all our trials and tribulations too..... the real life stuff that can sometimes get in the way. :bolt: But NOT this time around!!!

Have had quite a low mood day today. Don't know why, think I'm just tired. Didn't go to the gym and was just sat there thinking bugger it it's not really gonna hurt if I just eat ....... then I read that and now feel strong again. Cheers urbanprincess

Thanks Charmelz.

Take a nice long hot shower, get in to some comfy pjs and grab some fruit and ff yogurt and munch on that and rest for the evening if you can..

Girls...

If my calculations are right... we have collectively, we have lost 258 llbs so far!!!!!!

:grouphugg::grouphugg::happy096::happy096::happy096::happy096::happy096::girlpower::girlpower::girlpower::girlpower::girlpower::talk017::talk017::talk017::talk017::talk017::talk017::talk017:

Girls...

If my calculations are right... we have collectively, we have lost 258 llbs so far!!!!!!

:grouphugg::grouphugg::happy096::happy096::happy096::happy096::happy096::girlpower::girlpower::girlpower::girlpower::girlpower::talk017::talk017::talk017::talk017::talk017::talk017::talk017:

OMG!!! Thats like 18 stone or sommat!!!!

18st 6 lbs.... how good are we.... well done all xx

Back