>>> The 2012 Six Stone Challenge Thread <<<

Hi Guys - thanks for the likes :D

Yes I would LOVE to be added to the list / group pl Roziee - thanks!

Vicki - dont know if this will help but my leader told us you have 15 syns a day = 105 a week and she told us to use them however we like during the week and this has worked for me and fits well in2 my life. For example sat night I enjoy my wine but a bottle is 25+ and I dont wry bout it, as long as I dont go over the weeks syns?? Is anyone else doing this?

I dont normally do weekly syns, I stick to under 15 a day. But I do like your suggestion and I'll try it this week. i'll keep you posted on the weight loss this week!! Thanks x

vickidyers said:
definetly gonna try some of these recipes - they sound good. I've just got back from my run (well more power walk today due to hangover), but pleased I managed to drag myself out!

Intend to spend the rest of the evening curled up in front of the fire now. Have a good week all x

Well done on completing the exercise!

latebloomer said:
Hi Guys - thanks for the likes :D

Yes I would LOVE to be added to the list / group pl Roziee - thanks!

Vicki - dont know if this will help but my leader told us you have 15 syns a day = 105 a week and she told us to use them however we like during the week and this has worked for me and fits well in2 my life. For example sat night I enjoy my wine but a bottle is 25+ and I dont wry bout it, as long as I dont go over the weeks syns?? Is anyone else doing this?

Ok I've added you ma love :)

I do 15 syns a day just to ensure I don't binge.. However if I want to I'll swap the daily syns into weekly.. I keep a diary so just add up how many syns I've had so far and minus that from 105 and take it from there :)

So we've just sat down to watch 'the ghost' on telly and im feeling peckish so thought I'd eat some fruit... I bring over a bowl with an apple and pear in and give it to hubby to hold whilst I go back into the kitchen to get him a cereal bar..

I sit down on the sofa and the following happens...

Hubby: lovely pears Rozie...

Rozie thinks looking at the below...

Really?? They look a little soft and brown to me... So I go in to bite into one and turn it around to find!!!

Lol the cheeky bugger had eaten nearly half of it! Lol

Attachments

• image-2950906582.jpg
    image-2950906582.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 26
  • image-2556120048.jpg
    image-2556120048.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 25
Ok let's do it :D

I'm gonna make the spinach and ricotta cannelloni this week so I'll make it, post a pic and review it!

Paula that's not bad for a fakey cakey! Lol x

Lucia.. Whatcha gonna make and review? X

I made that last week.... but my own version that was syn free!!!! I stuffed it with fat free cottage cheese instead of ricotta and wouldn't go back to using ricotta now!!! Even my 11yo daughter loved it!!!!:eek:

Corkscrew- Frylight to "unstick" the roulade.... :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

So we've just sat down to watch 'the ghost' on telly and im feeling peckish so thought I'd eat some fruit... I bring over a bowl with an apple and pear in and give it to hubby to hold whilst I go back into the kitchen to get him a cereal bar..

I sit down on the sofa and the following happens...

Hubby: lovely pears Rozie...

Rozie thinks looking at the below...

Really?? They look a little soft and brown to me... So I go in to bite into one and turn it around to find!!!

Lol the cheeky bugger had eaten nearly half of it! Lol

Brilliant!!!! :D

I do 15 syns a day just to ensure I don't binge.. However if I want to I'll swap the daily syns into weekly.. I keep a diary so just add up how many syns I've had so far and minus that from 105 and take it from there :)

Wow!!! What an idea... I rarely drink, and have a few parties coming up.... 105 syns = 24 vodkas!!!!!
:8855::sign0151::clap::happy096::gimi::happy036:
:wee::party0023:
:party0019:
:party0016:
:party0049:
:9529:
:character00264:
:7834:

Roulade.jpg
[/IMG]

Roulade2.jpg
[/IMG]

urbanprincess said:
Wow!!! What an idea... I rarely drink, and have a few parties coming up.... 105 syns = 24 vodkas!!!!!

Lol xxx

That looks souch better than mine lol xx

Does it heck! Mine look anaemic (sp) due to golden browness sticking to my worktop! lol

I was hoping to save a slice to take to work tomorrow, but I've had 2 slices and my son and his mate have just polished the rest off! grrrrrrrrr lol

Corkscrew said:
Does it heck! Mine look anaemic (sp) due to golden browness sticking to my worktop! lol

I was hoping to save a slice to take to work tomorrow, but I've had 2 slices and my son and his mate have just polished the rest off! grrrrrrrrr lol

That's a good sign corkscrew!

That's what I did this week to limit the damage of my birthday vodka bath. Still think I went over though! :eek::8855:

Is the recipe a state secret or can someone let me have fakey cakey recipe :D

FRUIT ROULADE - 0.5 SYN FOR THE WHOLE CAKE

a lady from my group made this roulade and fetched it in it was gorgeous.

1 TUB QUARK
4 EGGS
1 TSP BAKING POWDER
4 TBSP SWEETNER (I ADDED LOT MORE LOL)
VANILLA ESSENCE (OR ANY)
FRESH FRUIT

SEPERATE THE EGGS

ADD THE YOLK, HALF THE QUARK,
BAKING POWDER, SWEETNER AND ESSENCE INTO A BOWL, WHISK TOGETHER AND SET ASIDE.

WHISK EGG WHITE TILL STIFF. WHISK HALF INTO THE MIXTURE THEN FOLD IN OTHER HALF.

USING A SWISS ROLL TIN SPRAY WITH FRY LIGHT ( I PUT GREASPROOF PAPER IN FIRST THE SPRAY SO DOESNT STICK) POUR THE MIXTURE IN AND BAKE AT
180 FOR 15 - 20 MINUTES. LEAVE TO COOL

IN A DISH ADD REMAINING QUARK ,SWEETNER, AND ESSENCE AND MIX TOGETHER.

REMOVE THE CAKE FROM TIN WHEN COOL SPREAD THE QUARK EVENLY, ADD FINELY CHOPPED FRUIT (STRAWBERRY AND BANANA MY FAVE). ROLL THE CAKE FROM ONE END. SLICE TO SERVE.

THE WHOLE CAKE IS ONLY HALF A SYN AND THATS THE BAKING POWDER. CAN ALSO ADD CHOC OPTIONS SACHET FOR FLAVOURING. WHEN THE CAKE COMES OUT OF THE OVEN IT WILL HAVE RISEN LOADS BUT WILL GO VERY FLAT WHEN COOL LOL I THOUGHT IT HAD GONE WRONG FIRST TIME I MADE IT BUT WAS LOVELY.

ENJOY

Is the recipe a state secret or can someone let me have fakey cakey recipe :D

Here you go Lucia...

FRUIT ROULADE - 0.5 SYN FOR THE WHOLE CAKE

1 TUB QUARK
4 EGGS
1 TSP BAKING POWDER
4 TBSP SWEETNER (I ADDED LOT MORE LOL)
VANILLA ESSENCE (OR ANY)
FRESH FRUIT

SEPERATE THE EGGS

ADD THE YOLK, HALF THE QUARK,
BAKING POWDER, SWEETNER AND ESSENCE INTO A BOWL, WHISK TOGETHER AND SET ASIDE.

WHISK EGG WHITE TILL STIFF. WHISK HALF INTO THE MIXTURE THEN FOLD IN OTHER HALF.

USING A SWISS ROLL TIN SPRAY WITH FRY LIGHT ( highlighted for Nikki's info! lol) POUR THE MIXTURE IN AND BAKE AT
180 FOR 15 - 20 MINUTES. LEAVE TO COOL

IN A DISH ADD REMAINING QUARK ,SWEETNER, AND ESSENCE AND MIX TOGETHER.

REMOVE THE CAKE FROM TIN WHEN COOL SPREAD THE QUARK EVENLY, ADD FINELY CHOPPED FRUIT (STRAWBERRY AND BANANA MY FAVE). ROLL THE CAKE FROM ONE END. SLICE TO SERVE.

Back