>>> The 2012 Six Stone Challenge Thread <<<

So we've just sat down to watch 'the ghost' on telly and im feeling peckish so thought I'd eat some fruit... I bring over a bowl with an apple and pear in and give it to hubby to hold whilst I go back into the kitchen to get him a cereal bar..

I sit down on the sofa and the following happens...

Hubby: lovely pears Rozie...

Rozie thinks looking at the below...

Really?? They look a little soft and brown to me... So I go in to bite into one and turn it around to find!!!

Lol the cheeky bugger had eaten nearly half of it! Lol

:8855::8855::8855: That really made me laugh! lol

Have a fab day- whether home or away!!! :D

Good morning all

3lbs off for me this week and I got my 3 stone shiny!!!!

I am off today, rare for me to have day off when OH in work so I am going to go shopping for some new tops for work and go and have a good session in the gym and then sit in the steam room to relax

Have a good day all

BRON

Good morning all

I am off today, rare for me to have day off when OH in work so I am going to go shopping for some new tops for work and go and have a good session in the gym and then sit in the steam room to relax

Have a good day all

BRON

WooHoo! 3lb off. Well done Bron, that's briliant :)

Sounds like you're in for a lovely day. Enjoy! xxx

Have a good day everyone xxx

3lbs off for me too today - got my 1st sticker, and have now beaten the Valentines Day challenge! Moving onto the Easter challenge - 10lbs to go :D

3lbs off for me too today - got my 1st sticker, and have now beaten the Valentines Day challenge! Moving onto the Easter challenge - 10lbs to go :D

Excellent! :D Well done Dory xxx :clap:

I want a new shiny this week! lol

dory78 said:

Well done, you're on a roll

Corkscrew said:
Excellent! :D Well done Dory xxx :clap:

I want a new shiny this week! lol

Thank you, hope you get a shiny!

Roziee said:
Well done bron and dory... :)) I have a docs appt at 9 so I'll update your stats when I'm back x
thank you, take care

Congrats Bron on your loss and I must just say, loving all your shinies :) and your goal targets! I'm not quite brave enough yet to set myself set date targets but may do once I've lost a little more and settled into the plan more :)

Sorry I wasn't around much at the weekend, had a bit of a busy one, kept an eye on the thread though - some lovely sounding recipes which I may have to try! Always on the look out for some nice nibbles :)

Morning!!

Well done Bron and Dory, I also lost 3lb this week. Woop woop, go us! :D:D:D

I didn't get around to making the roulade in the end but looking at the pics, I'll definitely have a go at some point this week, looks yummy.

Have a good day everyone x

Bron said:
Good morning all

Have a good day all

BRON

I've updated your stats bron :) many congratulations on your amazing loss.. 3 stone shiny gone and will never return! Can't wait to get mine again..

dory78 said:

Aww fantastic result dory.. Really pleased for you. Updated your 14lb loss!! xxx

SarahCroz said:
Morning!!

I didn't get around to making the roulade in the end but looking at the pics, I'll definitely have a go at some point this week, looks yummy.

Morning Sarah..well done Hun :))

Xxx

I was just doing some calculations and in order for us to lose 84 lbs this year we need to be losing 7lbs a month.. How achievable is that?! It comes to 1.6 lbs a week...

So this is how it should look by the end of each month:

January -7
February -14
March -21
April -28
May -35
June -42
July -49
August -56
September -63
October -70
November -77
December -84

So some of you guys are 1 month ahead of the game :).. It'll help us keep an eye on where we need to be in line with our 84lb loss goal :)

Yay well done Sarah too - its the day of the 3lb losses :D

Good morning all

Have a good day all

BRON

Ooooh well done Bron! Awesome result! Your day sounds really relaxing too, fair play. Got me quite jealous now :p

WTG dory! And big congratulations on completing your challenge! I bet it's a great feeling :3

I was just doing some calculations and in order for us to lose 84 lbs this year we need to be losing 7lbs a month.. How achievable is that?! It comes to 1.6 lbs a week...

So this is how it should look by the end of each month:

January -7
February -14
March -21
April -28
May -35
June -42
July -49
August -56
September -63
October -70
November -77
December -84

So some of you guys are 1 month ahead of the game :).. It'll help us keep an eye on where we need to be in line with our 84lb loss goal :)

That's really good to know Roziee! Thanks for sharing! It all feels much more obtainable when it's broken down into little chunks like that!

I'ms peaking in exclamation points today... not sure why lol!

Loving the new recipe ideas yuo guys are trying out lately. I have scoffed my way through 5/7 days of the old magazine planner now, and I'm loving every minute. Even had some bacon burgers last night - Yummy!!

Cheesy Tuna Pasta Bake tonight I think, and then it's just a case of deciding what issue's planner I'll be on next week lol!

Must have a go at the old roulade too. I'm enjoying having a little fakey cakey for dessert lately, it helps keep the cravings down :)

Good on ya guys!

Morning!!

EEEP! I missed ya lol! Well done hun, you're doing yourself proud :)

Welldone on all the losses girls, iv just had 2 teeth out this morning so i dont think i will be eating alot today !!! Il be weighing in tomorrow fingers crossed for me xx

Back