>>> The 2012 Six Stone Challenge Thread <<<

Rozie, don't be sad chick :) The journey to slimsville is rarely a straight road. What matters is that you're doing something about it now......you didn't give up.

We can all do it this time. WE CAN! You just watch us! lol

I'll shurrup now :eek: lol

Have a great day everyone, and best wishes to those who have WI today. Go Girls! :D

Hope everyone has a great day :) I'm starting on a bad note, was supposed to be paid today but its not appeared in my bank account. Work are trying to say its my bank but I'm not the only one who hasn't been paid and we all bank with different banks! Hoping they can work it out cos I'm seriously skint and meant to be taking my daughter out tomorrow night for a curry for her birthday, that might be in jeopardy now :(

But on that front - anyone got any suggestions as to whats a good low syn curry option? I normally would have a tikka masala but I know thats about the worst one you can have!

I think Rogan Josh's are quite good on the scale of things.

I weighed in last night and lost 1lb taking me to a 5 and a half pound total in two weeks. They say it's harder to lose than put on but I don't think I've ever put on that much that quickly so we should be very proud of our losses :) Hoping for my half stone next week xxx

Hope everyone has a great day :) I'm starting on a bad note, was supposed to be paid today but its not appeared in my bank account. Work are trying to say its my bank but I'm not the only one who hasn't been paid and we all bank with different banks! Hoping they can work it out cos I'm seriously skint and meant to be taking my daughter out tomorrow night for a curry for her birthday, that might be in jeopardy now :(

But on that front - anyone got any suggestions as to whats a good low syn curry option? I normally would have a tikka masala but I know thats about the worst one you can have!
Oh no!, i hope they sort it out quickly for you xx

well i lost 4lbs!!! im so chuffed i never lose big i kinda have to work very hard for every pound, im so happy i guess the gym is paying off as well,, Roziee can you update me please, goodluck to everyone else whose weighing today xx

well i lost 4lbs!!! im so chuffed i never lose big i kinda have to work very hard for every pound, im so happy i guess the gym is paying off as well,, Roziee can you update me please, goodluck to everyone else whose weighing today xx

Well done, that's amazing! :D

Thank you Sarah im very happy, it will really push me to being good this week :) x

Fabaroonie Paula! Fantastic loss :) Well done xxx

Well done Paula, a great weight loss xx

Corkscrew said:
Rozie, don't be sad chick :) The journey to slimsville is rarely a straight road. What matters is that you're doing something about it now......you didn't give up.

We can all do it this time. WE CAN! You just watch us! lol

Was only sad for a little bit. Ill be sad again once I see the weigh in happens and I've gained LOL no I won't be.. Just hope it's not too big of a gain..

dory78 said:

Oh dory that's awful. Have you called your bank and asked them if there was an issue. I know a couple of my ex colleagues were credited their salaries during the day as opposed to first thing.. So hopefully you'll see the money in at some point today xx

Do you need a curry to make or to eat from outside? I can give you the my recipe for a syn free curry if you like.

bubulix said:
I think Rogan Josh's are quite good on the scale of things.

I weighed in last night and lost 1lb taking me to a 5 and a half pound total in two weeks. They say it's harder to lose than put on but I don't think I've ever put on that much that quickly so we should be very proud of our losses :) Hoping for my half stone next week xxx

Hi bubulix.. I have updated your stats for you too xx.. Well done on the fantastic loss xx

paulabeard said:

Paula that's great :)) xx

Was only sad for a little bit. Ill be sad again once I see the weigh in happens and I've gained LOL no I won't be.. Just hope it's not too big of a gain..

lol

If that happens, which I'm sure it won't, you've got a flipping good excuse with what you're going through right now. It's hard focusing on anything when you're in so much pain and discomfort.

I think you're doing great! :)

Corkscrew said:
lol

If that happens, which I'm sure it won't, you've got a flipping good excuse with what you're going through right now. It's hard focusing on anything when you're in so much pain and discomfort.

I think you're doing great! :)

Thanks love x

I can deal with the pain.. It was just when I was feeling really weak that caused the binge. Let's see what happens tonight. Gotta see my gynaecologist later on and then WI after..

Well done! :)

Hi guys... sorry that I have not been on in a wee while.... been busy visiting the OH's gran in hospital (pretty much a waiting game now).... also been a bit bad... Friday I hit the G&T and some crisps..... Saturday was carb central ... and Sunday we had Chinese.... with lots more gin too.... Ach well.... it's ok to fall off the wagon... as long as you pick yourself up after it.... was 100% yesterday... hopefully limit the damage. WI tonight.

Belated Happy birthday to corkscrew.... that menu looked awesome...

Hope all the poorly people are feeling better... good luck for this week xx

Oh dory that's awful. Have you called your bank and asked them if there was an issue. I know a couple of my ex colleagues were credited their salaries during the day as opposed to first thing.. So hopefully you'll see the money in at some point today xx

Do you need a curry to make or to eat from outside? I can give you the my recipe for a syn free curry if you like.

Well thankfully looks like they sorted it! Apparently some kind of issue on my employers end so I was paid about 20 mins ago - thank god!! I know I'm only part time but basically it pays my rent!

As for the curry I'd love a recipe for a syn free curry but tomorrow we're going out - it was either curry or the all you can eat Chinese and I figured curry was probably a better option (plus her dad took her to the chinese on saturday) so yeah any suggestions on that front is good! I'm not a curry conniseur though so I'm not sure what all of them mean, will have to look them up later! haha! As i said my fave previously has been tikka masala which is totally delish, the only other thing is i can't eat nuts so can't have anything with those in (not allergic just really don't like!)

Ohhhh and congrats to paula - great weight loss hun xx

Back