>>> The 2012 Six Stone Challenge Thread <<<

Cant you have a sick week on a countdown, that seems really harsh.

Bron said:
Hi

Have made this tonight, it's lovely

Warm lentil, vegetable and feta salad

150g puy lentils
2sticks celery finely chopped
1carrot coarsely grated
1 red onion finely chopped
200g cherry tomatoes cut in half
Juice 1 lemon
I clove garlic crushed
fresh coriander
110 g reduced fat feta ( I used sainsburys be good range)

Cover lentils with water and bring to boil,simmer until soft, 15-20 minutes

In a separate bowl, mix, onion, carrot, celery, cherry toms, lemon juice , corriander and garlic and season.

Drain the lentils, and lentils to the bowl, toss, crumble feta over the top and serve
Season to taste

2.5 syns on EE and green
8 on original

I shall be taking some for lunch tomorrow, it's quite filling

BRON

That sounds yummy. it is 2.5 per serving which includes the feta? I assume it's for 4 people the whole recipe? X

*Sally Cinnamon* said:
don't beat yourself up.... why not have a pizza pitta... use a wholemeal pitta (hexb) and top with tomato paste and mozzarella (hexa) and whatever else you fancy....you will still be on plan.

hope you feel better soon.

Just made a Thai beef salad for tasting night.... I want to eat it all lol

Lol I want proper pizza lol.. Hubby is making biryaani so it'll be nice once it's made...

Lucia Lucia said:
Cant you have a sick week on a countdown, that seems really harsh.

Yeah I asked in the off topic section n someone said the same Lucia. Is harsh.. Haven't heard from C so I'll let you know if she says anything different..

2.5 per serving including feta, makes sufficient for 4, we had it with gammon I cooked at weekend
BRON

Bron said:
2.5 per serving including feta, makes sufficient for 4, we had it with gammon I cooked at weekend
BRON

Would be delicious with fish I reckon... Will make it once I get some lentils...

Be lovely with fish, wouldn't need feta, it would look like restaurant food if fish was balanced on top, lol

Like Lucia said, it's a none scale victory. Not necessarily a STS, or a lower clothes size per say - just a 'none scale related victory' that compliments/reflects your weight loss so far and makes you feel good :)

Hope I've explained what I meant :) Sorry if I offended you

Lol.... Silly sausage!!! Of course you haven't offended me!!! ;)

1hr 20 mins til weigh in!!!! Excited and scared all at the same time!!! :eek:

Aww, I saw this on FB the other day... so cute :)

Rozie, hope you'll be able to heal now. You've done so well not to cave in and ditch the plan. An inspiration to us all!

I've had a nightmare day trying to deal with all the silly little things like booking the car for a service and trying to pay my tax bill. The online service won't work and when I try to call it say's there's industrial action today! Of all days to go on strike... grrrr!!

Anyways, going to treat myself to a pile SW chips :D

Aww, I saw this on FB the other day... so cute :)

Me too!!! Amazing what a 3 year old can achieve!!! I wish Sainsburys had paid that much attention when I had worked for them lol!!!:jelous:

3lb down! Yay!

3 off.... Xx

4.5lbs gone forever :)

Bron said:
Fantastic, well done, how's your mouth?

Much better thanks still bit sore , welldone for resisting the cream cakes that is willpower for ya, im proud of you my lovely xx

Roziee said:
That's a shame Sally.. I've txt my consultant now.. Oh well.

I went to see my gyn and he said that it's still not healing properly so he had to use potassium nitrate on the wound to try to make it heal again.

When he went to put the anaesthetic in I cried with the pain :(

4th time lucky I hope.

I've weighed myself at home and im 1 lb up from last week. But my scales are usually 0.5lbs kinder than the groups scales so I'm gonna say I've gained 1.5lbs this week.

Bleurgh. Want a pizza.

Oh Roziee hun, poor you. How are you feeling now are you still in pain?
Dont worry about the 1.5lbs its not as important as you feeling better, it will soon come off again xx

I feel pain and frustration at the gain.. Even though I know why it happened and I will get it off.. But super bleurgh.

Back