>>> The 2012 Six Stone Challenge Thread <<<

Wow, so much to read...

Well done Wednesday weighers, looking good so far :)

I don't go to group for the exact reasons you've all been talking about. I'm so glad you feel the same 'cos I thought I was being a stuck up cow by not getting into it. I lost 3 stone with WW years ago and although I felt the plan was much more rigid and often felt hungry, the meetings were great. Rather than the 'happy clapping' (love that expression!) it was all about sharing recipes, looking at different foods etc. Similar to what we're doing here really, much more practical.

Paula... I've been making a pepper sauce, not sure if it'll go with the pasta but it's yummy. 1tsp of gravy granules (1syn) mixed up with a little water. When it starts to thicken add peppercorns and fat free fromage frais. Just be careful not to let it boil as it will seperate. Or, salsa is really easy and syn free. Frylight a few onions, pepper and tomatoes with garlic, herbs and chilli.

Oh, and been meaning to say... I made the fakey cakey at last :D. It was really nice, could have done with a bit more quark filling as I used mixed berries and they were a bit sour, but overall quite cakey, lol. My husband loved it! Off to make another one now with mandarins :)

So I gained half a pound but no idea where that came from!!

But let's face it half a pound is nothing to fret about! Onwards and downwards!

4lb loss target set for next week!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

SarahCroz said:
Wow, so much to read...

I don't go to group for the exact reasons you've all been talking about. I'm so glad you feel the same 'cos I thought I was being a stuck up cow by not getting into it. I lost 3 stone with WW years ago and although I felt the plan was much more rigid and often felt hungry, the meetings were great. Rather than the 'happy clapping' (love that expression!) it was all about sharing recipes, looking at different foods etc. Similar to what we're doing here really, much more practical.

Paula... I've been making a pepper sauce, not sure if it'll go with the pasta but it's yummy. 1tsp of gravy granules (1syn) mixed up with a little water. When it starts to thicken add peppercorns and fat free fromage frais. Just be careful not to let it boil as it will seperate. Or, salsa is really easy and syn free. Frylight a few onions, pepper and tomatoes with garlic, herbs and chilli.

SarahCroz said:
Oh, and been meaning to say... I made the fakey cakey at last :D. It was really nice, could have done with a bit more quark filling as I used mixed berries and they were a bit sour, but overall quite cakey, lol. My husband loved it! Off to make another one now with mandarins :)

It's a real shame that we've experienced this, because as others have mentioned around the forum re: group experience and Emmey- some consultants and groups are fantastic.

Fakey cakey was good? Ok I'll make it too :D

I'm gonna make baked custard tonight.. I'll let you know how it turns out x

Emmey1 said:
So I gained half a pound but no idea where that came from!!

But let's face it half a pound is nothing to fret about! Onwards and downwards!

4lb loss target set for next week!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Roziee, my baked custard was an utter disaster- one of the children asked if it was sweet scrambled egg:D

just taken me half an hour to catch up :eek:,has been a really interesting catch up though :D

now where to start......

well done all you losers some fab losses this week and commiserations to those that gained, pretty sure i will be joining your ranks tomorrow:sigh:
really need to get my head back in the game :rolleyes:

I don't go to group either, have on line membership seems to work for me cos when i have a week like this i don't have the pressure of going to group to add to my sense of failure :cry:

i get the support i need from here, i also have the opinion that if i lie i am only lying to me xxxx

good luck all us thurs weighers xxx

:thankyou::thankyou::thankyou:

SHOCKER of a day.... car failed MOT :argh:

£787 lighter because of it :eek::eek::eek:

For DH to announce he has paid our holiday off EARLY and we are skint til I am paid on 29th!!!!!!:help2:

What I wanted to do was: :17729: but then I came on here and read about fat consultants, happy clappers (our name for us at work!!!) and bulges in cycling shorts.... so instead, I'm :rotflmao: and thinking :massmoon: to it.... will have to cancel all my plans and just crack on!!!

So :thankyou:, now I must go and :whoopass:-thanks for making me not turn to a delicious, scrummy, yummy bar of chocolate instead :D:D:superwoman:

My C is a bit airy fairy.... she does not understand EE at all... she lost 8 stone with red and green, still a big lass tho'.... I have to keep telling her about the 3rd superfree at ALL meals and it must be before or alongside... she agrees when people have fruit after a meal of spag bol.... which is totally wrong as no limiting effect.... she is lovely tho'

xx

urbanprincess said:
:thankyou::thankyou::thankyou:

SHOCKER of a day.... car failed MOT :argh:

£787 lighter because of it :eek::eek::eek:

For DH to announce he has paid our holiday off EARLY and we are skint til I am paid on 29th!!!!!!:help2:

What I wanted to do was: :17729: but then I came on here and read about fat consultants, happy clappers (our name for us at work!!!) and bulges in cycling shorts.... so instead, I'm :rotflmao: and thinking :massmoon: to it.... will have to cancel all my plans and just crack on!!!

So :thankyou:, now I must go and :whoopass:-thanks for making me not turn to a delicious, scrummy, yummy bar of chocolate instead :D:D:superwoman:

:giggle: cars can be so expensive.. We had to folk out 1100 quid not so long ago when the engine unit broke down..! Glad you're in better moods now x

*Sally Cinnamon* said:
My C is a bit airy fairy.... she does not understand EE at all... she lost 8 stone with red and green, still a big lass tho'.... I have to keep telling her about the 3rd superfree at ALL meals and it must be before or alongside... she agrees when people have fruit after a meal of spag bol.... which is totally wrong as no limiting effect.... she is lovely tho'

xx

Lol oh dear...

Peacedove: it does make you wonder what it takes to become a consultant not alot by sounds of it! Having said that if its the routine of weigh in you need i say go for it its ideal, keep posting you will soon have the whole shabang! Xx

SarahCroz said:
Wow, so much to read...

Ooohhh that sounds good il have to try that thanks lovely xx

Oh ladies, you slay me!! Thanks for giving me a great laugh lol!!

Our consultant has just resigned..... I am going to Head Office on Sunday morning.... may look into the option of running it myself hahaha.... I'm a trainer by trade, so it's within my remit!!!

I am a happy clapper (soz) but I get infuriated that the woman covering at the moment ALWAYS overruns!!!!!! It's not HARD!!!! :cry:

:roofles:Oooh, and can I just add that the Team Developer for SW came to group this week.... and she REALLY needs to go on Extra Easy!!!!! Bahahahaha :banana dancer: :4633:

Our consultant has just resigned..... I am going to Head Office on Sunday morning.... may look into the option of running it myself hahaha.... I'm a trainer by trade, so it's within my remit!!!

I am a happy clapper (soz) but I get infuriated that the woman covering at the moment ALWAYS overruns!!!!!! It's not HARD!!!! :cry:

Are you really?? Really? Really, going to see about running it yourself? Fantastic if you are! Go for it and good luck! xx

Well it's taken me yonks to catch up :eek: I turn my back, get my head down and do some work and you lot run riot :eek: :giggle:

Are you really?? Really? Really, going to see about running it yourself? Fantastic if you are! Go for it and good luck! xx

Well it's taken me yonks to catch up :eek: I turn my back, get my head down and do some work and you lot run riot :eek: :giggle:

Lol.... yep!!!! May apply for the District Manager job that's available whilst I'm there too if the Team Developer is anything to go on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D;)

Back