>>> The 2012 Six Stone Challenge Thread <<<

Anyway, It hasnt been like EastEnders here tonight as there hasnt been a slanging match about free scones and tinned grapefruit :8855:

Lucia Lucia said:
Anyway, It hasnt been like EastEnders here tonight as there hasnt been a slanging match about free scones and tinned grapefruit :8855:

Oh Lucia! Hahahaha now THAT made me burst out laughing! I hope you're not eating those tinned grape fruit..... (!)

You know I must try and get out of that habit. Tinned grapefruit! Why didnt I think of that - thats why i'm looking for a gain this week.

Note to self, "Must try and lay off the strained tinned grapefruit"

thanks all for keeping me entertained tonight. I've been down stairs and had my ciggy - I'm a lot calmer now after my small Evans rant!

I have to impress the new boss and get to work on time tomorrow (I still get lost here)

Good night all and keep going with those fab losses x x

Lucia Lucia said:
You know I must try and get out of that habit. Tinned grapefruit! Why didnt I think of that - thats why i'm looking for a gain this week.

Note to self, "Must try and lay off the strained tinned grapefruit"

Especially if it's in own juice. What were u thinking??

vickidyers said:
thanks all for keeping me entertained tonight. I've been down atairs and had my ciggy - I'm a lot calmer now after my small Evans rant!

I have to impress the new boss and get to work on time tomorrow (I still get lost here)

Night love...

broadsbean said:
night night corkscrew sleep well :D

lucia i nicked your grapefruit idea and have had a tin every morning this week :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

I wanna try grapefruit.. I'm gonna buy some this week and give it a whirl...

I detest Evans.... over-priced, ill fitting, un-fashionable clothes...

I actually think I have nothing by them anymore... a NSV lol

Just been catching up on biggest loser.... I need a night away in a tent if they lose that much

thanks all for keeping me entertained tonight. I've been down stairs and had my ciggy - I'm a lot calmer now after my small Evans rant!

OMG what with all the laughing, I forgot to congratulate you on getting a new job so soon :eek: Well done, and congratulations xx

I hope it all works out well, and that you like it :D

Really orf now :wavey:

p.s. I couldn't foster either Lucia. I would find it too hard to part with them afterwards.

p.p.s I dunno how you folks can eat grapefruit. It makes my teeth tingle! :8855:

:wavey:

I need a good moisturiser for my hands girls.. Any suggestions? London water is so hard.. My skin is so dry from living here.. When I go back to mums my hands are always lovely and soft and my hair feels so silky...

I need a good moisturiser for my hands girls.. Any suggestions? London water is so hard.. My skin is so dry from living here.. When I go back to mums my hands are always lovely and soft and my hair feels so silky...

i quite like nivea hand cream, not greasy smells nice and leaves my hands lovely and soft :D

I wash my hands continuously at work and wear a lot of gloves so get really dry hands xxxx

I've been using Soap and Glory Hand Food, from Boots. I notice my hair is so much softer when I stay at my freinds up north x

I'm sure drinking more water has helped with the dry skin too :)

Back