>>> The 2012 Six Stone Challenge Thread <<<

I need a good moisturiser for my hands girls.. Any suggestions? London water is so hard.. My skin is so dry from living here.. When I go back to mums my hands are always lovely and soft and my hair feels so silky...

The water used to drive me nuts when I used to visit the outlaws in Reading. Such a noticeable difference.

My fave hand cream is the Glycerine one the Avon does. It's not in the least bit greasy and it feels really nice.

Where abouts up North are you originally from Rozie?

WI tonight. Lost another 4.5 lbs. So chuffed. 13lbs in 2 weeks woop woop. Can you update please Roziee xx

Fantastic charmelz! Well done you :D

Hi folks, 4lb off for me, if you could update please Roziee

WOW! Brilliant! You're a member of the century club now! :D Well done xxx

hi - 4.5lb loss for me ...so fricking chuffed!

Another fantastic loss! Congrats LadyFerret. Well done! :D

Morning my lovely chatty friends

The biggest loser was good, watched it on I player last night

I hate Evans, think their cloths are shapeless and badly made.

Have a great day all

Bron

Awww thank you girls so much for your support. I love this forum, and this group!! I have wanted to get back to my old weight for so long so I dont know why I am doing it well I do know why I am in the process of applying to medical school at the moment and it is so so stressful. Im on this course where I need to get A's in everything or I get booted off so sometimes Ive just ate cake to feel better! :rolleyes: I always end up wishing I hadnt afterwards, so it really isnt isnt isnt worth it!! See, I put isnt 3 times! haha. I was back on track yesterday in the end so today is day 2 of back on track. I will do this!! Thank you...and yes I havent gained just delayed my journey by 2 weeks..

Awww thank you girls so much for your support. I love this forum, and this group!! I have wanted to get back to my old weight for so long so I dont know why I am doing it well I do know why I am in the process of applying to medical school at the moment and it is so so stressful. Im on this course where I need to get A's in everything or I get booted off so sometimes Ive just ate cake to feel better! :rolleyes: I always end up wishing I hadnt afterwards, so it really isnt isnt isnt worth it!! See, I put isnt 3 times! haha. I was back on track yesterday in the end so today is day 2 of back on track. I will do this!! Thank you...and yes I havent gained just delayed my journey by 2 weeks..

Crickey, it must be so stressful having to get 'A's all the time!

Well done for getting back on track. One day at a time chick. Get today under your belt and then tackle tomorrow :D And give yourself a pat on the back for yesterday! lol

Bron said:
Morning my lovely chatty friends

The biggest loser was good, watched it on I player last night

I hate Evans, think their cloths are shapeless and badly made.

Have a great day all

Bron

Morning Bron :) how are you? Gonna watch biggest loser later on..

X

Abigail'sMummy said:

There's a lot of pressure on medical student ((hugs)) I had a lot of med students at uni and felt their pain.. It will be worth it in the end..

Why don't you try some syn free snacks and keep them on your desk when you're studying? Make some syn free dips.. And the very controversial syn free chips? It's better for you to have them than cake, right? X

I'm from Lancashire corkscrew :) an hours drive from Manchester.. I studied there and would love to move there eventually..

Roziee if you haven't done so could you amend my loss on the first page to take into account my half pound gain this week? It'll push me to get a big loss this week

Planning on trying at least three new meals this week as I've noticed I'm eating the same things - everybody in my group last night was raving about the fanta chicken so I'll be giving that a try this week!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Updates for u love...

Let me know how the fantastic chicken goes... Tempted to make the diet coke chicken but scared of what it might taste like lol

Roziee said:
Updates for u love...

Let me know how the fantastic chicken goes... Tempted to make the diet coke chicken but scared of what it might taste like lol

Lol I meant the fanta chicken. Stupid predictive text.

Back