>>> The 2012 Six Stone Challenge Thread <<<

I'm off to the theatre with my youngest daughter tonight to see some of my students perform tonight straight from work, won't be home till late so bought a large cheese and coleslaw white baguette for my skinny daughter and had planned on having a wholemeal egg sandwich for me but stumbles and bought a baguette instead and have eaten half of it already!!! Why did I do that, I know bread is my weakness. I feel silly stressing over it but I can hear the other half calling from the fridge, I brought a mugshot and a small jacket potato and salad for lunch....the sandwich (which is now a big old baguette) was supposed to be tea!! Why did I even buy it!! I am trying to save my syns for a few glasses of wine on Saturday!! I am such a plonker!!

Chop it up and put it out for the birds!

I am bread driven too and buy fresh wholemeal bread sliced by the baker but only get half a loaf out of the freezer at a time so I dont have breadgate or there wont be enough for the family!

Hi everyone, i havent been on for a couple of days and dont have time to read all the comments that i missed!!! lol, so i just wanted to check in and say hi im doing ok, hope everyone else is having a good week and PurpleRoses wow, 5lb welldone thats fab, im off to see Olly Murs tomorrow night at the O2 with my little sister looking forward to it. xx

peacedove said:
I'm off to the theatre with my youngest daughter tonight to see some of my students perform tonight straight from work, won't be home till late so bought a large cheese and coleslaw white baguette for my skinny daughter and had planned on having a wholemeal egg sandwich for me but stumbles and bought a baguette instead and have eaten half of it already!!! Why did I do that, I know bread is my weakness. I feel silly stressing over it but I can hear the other half calling from the fridge, I brought a mugshot and a small jacket potato and salad for lunch....the sandwich (which is now a big old baguette) was supposed to be tea!! Why did I even buy it!! I am trying to save my syns for a few glasses of wine on Saturday!! I am such a plonker!!

White bread smothered with butter and jam.. I could eat that all day every day if I could! Mmmmm drooooooool! Lol

Do as lucia says and chop it up and feed it to the birds before you end up eating it again.. Or put it in the freezer.

Have fun at the theatre tonight.. Let us know how it goes xxx

paulabeard said:
Hi everyone, i havent been on for a couple of days and dont have time to read all the comments that i missed!!! lol, so i just wanted to check in and say hi im doing ok, hope everyone else is having a good week and PurpleRoses wow, 5lb welldone thats fab, im off to see Olly Murs tomorrow night at the O2 with my little sister looking forward to it. xx

Hey paula :)

Have fun at the O2! Xxxx

Just had a text from my future sis in law (brothers fiancee) she asked my daughter to be a bridesmaid a few months ago but because we live so far away we were wondering how we'd do all the fittings etc. Well apparently she's managed to sort something out for half term week when we're down near them, so not only do i get to see my future sis in law, I actually get to help choose the bridesmaid dress my daughter will be wearing and see her model it! (Well I hope!) Think I best stock up on some tissues for that day!!

dory78 said:
Just had a text from my future sis in law (brothers fiancee) she asked my daughter to be a bridesmaid a few months ago but because we live so far away we were wondering how we'd do all the fittings etc. Well apparently she's managed to sort something out for half term week when we're down near them, so not only do i get to see my future sis in law, I actually get to help choose the bridesmaid dress my daughter will be wearing and see her model it! (Well I hope!) Think I best stock up on some tissues for that day!!

How exciting dory! Bet your daughter is so excited!!

How exciting dory! Bet your daughter is so excited!!

She is excited about being a bridesmaid but I haven't told her about the dress fitting etc yet - its booked in for 2pm on the first sat of half term and we won't even get to my parents till 1pm after travelling from the West Midlands down to Kent so its gonna be tight anyways and I'd hate to tell her and we end up being late or something and miss it :( But hopefully we'll make it and she can look all pretty! and meet the 2 other grown up bridesmaids she'll be with on the day

dory78 said:
She is excited about being a bridesmaid but I haven't told her about the dress fitting etc yet - its booked in for 2pm on the first sat of half term and we won't even get to my parents till 1pm after travelling from the West Midlands down to Kent so its gonna be tight anyways and I'd hate to tell her and we end up being late or something and miss it :( But hopefully we'll make it and she can look all pretty! and meet the 2 other grown up bridesmaids she'll be with on the day

Are you travelling on the train? I'm sure they will wait for you, no?

Yeah travelling by train and hoping so yeah, but the fittings booked in for 2pm and its not essential for Siobhan (my daughter) to be there as obviously kids dresses aren't as fitted as the adult dresses so whilst it'll be good for her to be there, not 100% essential - but fingers crossed all goes to plan! I'm dead excited I can't wait to see her in her bridesmaids dress with her hair all done. My daughter has really long hair, its never really been cut and she can just about sit on it, so I'm hoping the hairdresser does something amazingly gorgeous with it maybe with flowers or a little tiara thing in it..... ohhh im welling up thinking about it!!!

Ohhhh the bf is talking about getting fish and chips!! Noooo must.... have ...... salad......

Mummy Sarah said:
put on 2lb this week :( :(

I'm sorry to hear that Sarah :( did you have any off days or did you not expect that? ((hugs))

dory78 said:
Ohhhh the bf is talking about getting fish and chips!! Noooo must.... have ...... salad......

Dory dint eat fish and chips.. It's full of disgusting oil that will clog up your insides and will make you feel yucky afterwards.. Make some yummy sw chips and have it with with sausages and gravy for a fraction of the syns..be strong young lady! Hehe xx

Dory dint eat fish and chips.. It's full of disgusting oil that will clog up your insides and will make you feel yucky afterwards.. Make some yummy sw chips and have it with with sausages and gravy for a fraction of the syns..be strong young lady! Hehe xx

Haha - yeah as my mum would say, don't eat that it'll get in your insides!! I'm still in work atm and don't finish till 8, then we're meant to be going to his house for the weekend so havent really got time to make anything - however we do need to stop at Tesco's on the way so I may make him buy something from there rather than fish and chips!

dory78 said:
Haha - yeah as my mum would say, don't eat that it'll get in your insides!! I'm still in work atm and don't finish till 8, then we're meant to be going to his house for the weekend so havent really got time to make anything - however we do need to stop at Tesco's on the way so I may make him buy something from there rather than fish and chips!

Have a nice time at the bfs dory :) be good.. Or be safe if u can't be ;-) x

salad !!!! thats summer food its freezing :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

stew thats the way forward, hot, filled with super free goodness

and some synned dumplings :D:D:D:D:D

guess what i am having for tea :giggle::giggle::giggle:

Stew and dumplings?? :D :giggle:

Have a nice time at the bfs dory :) be good.. Or be safe if u can't be ;-) x

Haha - yeah another of my mums sayings,
Be good,
if you can't be good, be careful
and if you can't be careful buy a pram!!!

Mmmmmm stew and dumplings... drool!

dory78 said:
Haha - yeah another of my mums sayings,
Be good,
if you can't be good, be careful
and if you can't be careful buy a pram!!!

Mmmmmm stew and dumplings... drool!

Lol great minds think alike :D

Back