>>> The 2012 Six Stone Challenge Thread <<<

Yeah must be lovely to have the kids come home.

I miss the sounds of children in the house. I have lots of nieces and nephews and they're always coming in and out of mums.. Make so much racket lol

Oh you're an accountant corkey? Hubby has been trying to finish his acca for years haha he's gonna go to uni this year hopefully to do some accounts degree.. I hope so. Sick of him paying his acca fees and not doing the exams!

Corkey! :8855: I like that! lol

I hated the exams - far too much law and case studies :( I wanted to chuck it in so many times! Glad I stuck with it though, cos the 'job' is hardly owt to do with most of the exams! lol

Thankfully it's not confidence I'm lacking Sarah heehee.. People just don't talk to one another down south... I tried to make an effort with the neighbours but they don't wanna know... :S

For good? So you're not going to kick him out?.. he'll be pleased!

That's so true, I notice people are so much more friendly up North. I have a friend in Manchester who I visit a lot and with Aaron in Bolton I'm up there too. I was a bit freaked out at first when people randomly spoke to me but I love it now. I've lived in this house for about 11 years and only know 1 lot of neighbours.

I can't wait to have my son home, wouldn't dream of kicking him out :)

Its even nicer if you "forget" to take the skin off the chicken!

Corkscrew said:
Corkey! :8855: I like that! lol

I hated the exams - far too much law and case studies :( I wanted to chuck it in so many times! Glad I stuck with it though, cos the 'job' is hardly owt to do with most of the exams! lol

:giggle:

Yeah it's always the case isn't is? I studied psychology but I'm in banking now. :rolleyes: when hubby earns his millions I'm gonna go back to psychology and do my PHd so I cam be called Dr. Rozie! Lol

I scale hopped this morning and I'm 20stone 1. Was 20 stone 3.5 Tuesday evening and changing my WI day from Tuesday evening to Monday morning now (so I ca weigh nekkid :D ) wanna get into the 19's now...

Thankfully it's not confidence I'm lacking Sarah heehee.. People just don't talk to one another down south... I tried to make an effort with the neighbours but they don't wanna know... :S

For good? So you're not going to kick him out?.. he'll be pleased!

That's so true Rozie! I spent alot of time in Reading when I was married and my father in law didn't even know his next door neighbours names!! They'd lived next door to each other for 30 freaking years! lol Many times I tried to strike up a conversation with folks down there, but I just got strange looks! I was always so glad to get back home :D lol

SarahCroz said:
That's so true, I notice people are so much more friendly up North. I have a friend in Manchester who I visit a lot and with Aaron in Bolton I'm up there too. I was a bit freaked out at first when people randomly spoke to me but I love it now. I've lived in this house for about 11 years and only know 1 lot of neighbours.

I can't wait to have my son home, wouldn't dream of kicking him out :)

Oh yeah definitely.. Everyone always says... morning! To you.. I remember when I first moved to London.. I had an interview in the City and I was lost.. Had about 15 mins to get to the interview and not one person would speak to me to give me directions. Was so shocked!

Lucia Lucia said:
Its even nicer if you "forget" to take the skin off the chicken!

And forget to syn them too? Oh dear.. I think we're going to have another fight Lucia....

I do a colemans mix (around 6 syns for everyone) I like the chicken chasseur and I shove the chicken thighs or breast quarters in and add veg like mushrooms, celery, onion etc and cook it all to death for a couple of hours on low then put the raw scones on top for the last 30 mins and turn it up a bit voila. If I wasnt going away i'd do it this weekend it so bloody cold.

Now going away in hubbys 4wd as could be a bit snowy!

I just love some of the colmans mixes! Colmans Chedder cheese sauce = 8 for whole packet - grat with a roast dinner or cauiflower cheese
Colmans cheese and bacon pasta = 9 for whole packet
Colmans beef n mushrrom stroganoff = 7.5 per packet
Shwartz spag bol = 6 per packet

All of which are supposed to serve 4, but me n other half eat a fair sized dinner - so one packet does the two of us for only 3 - 4.5 syns each

Can recommend them all! x

Corkscrew said:
That's so true Rozie! I spent alot of time in Reading when I was married and my father in law didn't even know his next door neighbours names!! They'd lived next door to each other for 30 freaking years! lol Many times I tried to strike up a conversation with folks down there, but I just got strange looks! I was always so glad to get back home :D lol

That's awful isn't it? Everyone here just ignores everyone.

:giggle:

Yeah it's always the case isn't is? I studied psychology but I'm in banking now. :rolleyes: when hubby earns his millions I'm gonna go back to psychology and do my PHd so I cam be called Dr. Rozie! Lol

I scale hopped this morning and I'm 20stone 1. Was 20 stone 3.5 Tuesday evening and changing my WI day from Tuesday evening to Monday morning now (so I ca weigh nekkid :D ) wanna get into the 19's now...

Ahhhh Dr Rozie would suit you down to the ground :D I did A level Phychology and loved it. I wanted to do the degree, but the number crunching won :D

You're 2.5lbs lighter in 3 days :eek: Fab!

Oh you'll be in the 19's very soon xxx

vickidyers said:
I just love some of the colmans mixes! Colmans Chedder cheese sauce = 8 for whole packet - grat with a roast dinner or cauiflower cheese
Colmans cheese and bacon pasta = 9 for whole packet
Colmans beef n mushrrom stroganoff = 7.5 per packet
Shwartz spag bol = 6 per packet

All of which are supposed to serve 4, but me n other half eat a fair sized dinner - so one packet does the two of us for only 3 - 4.5 syns each

Can recommend them all! x

Hey vicki. Did you get home okay?

Beef and mushroom stroganoff? Yum! I'll take a look..

I think I have some of those oh so juicy bags in the cupboards somewhere.. Feel like eating a roast chicken now.. With veg, potatoes and gravy and some yorkshires...

Corkscrew said:
Ahhhh Dr Rozie would suit you down to the ground :D I did A level Phychology and loved it. I wanted to do the degree, but the number crunching won :D

You're 2.5lbs lighter in 3 days :eek: Fab!

Oh you'll be in the 19's very soon xxx

Well the 20 stone 3 was in the evening and im always a million stones heavier then but I'm still gonna take it because I can :D

Aww why not? He might be the one... ;-)

I really really really really don't want to be committed to anyone else ever ever ever again. Honestly Rozie, I love being single, and I intend staying that way :D

I've got nothing against men per say, I just don't want one living with me! lol

Yep - got home and back on home laptop now reliable wifi!! Nice to see other half, missed him.

We have the beef stroganoff quite often, I use skimmed milk from HEXA allowance to make it up (packet says semi-skimmed), but I actually prefer it with skimmed as it's a bit runnier so covers the beef and mushrooms better.

Check the syns first though - I'm 98% sure, but I don't have access to SW online at the moment x

So we're now at the bfs house and I was good! Currently cooking some chicken up and having a sort of healthy own version of a mcchicken sandwich! Put loads of spices on the chicken and got some brown rolls to have it in. Just have to forgo the traditional mayo on it.

Loads going on here tonight, corkscrew you should go out with that guy, just think of all the extra exercise ;)

Well done being a good lass Dory :D xxx

As far as the last paragraph goes......wash yer mouth out girl! :8855:

Yep - got home and back on home laptop now reliable wifi!! Nice to see other half, missed him.

We have the beef stroganoff quite often, I use skimmed milk from HEXA allowance to make it up (packet says semi-skimmed), but I actually prefer it with skimmed as it's a bit runnier so covers the beef and mushrooms better.

Check the syns first though - I'm 98% sure, but I don't have access to SW online at the moment x

Glad you're home safe and sound :D

Ya know, I never even thought of using Colemans sauce mixes! I will now though :D lol

Night all, gonna go and watch a film.

Have a good weekend everyone xx

Corkscrew said:
I really really really really don't want to be committed to anyone else ever ever ever again. Honestly Rozie, I love being single, and I intend staying that way :D

I've got nothing against men per say, I just don't want one living with me! lol

As long as you're happy ((hugs))

vickidyers said:

Don't think I could do the staying away from home all week... You're a brave lass.

SarahCroz said:
Night all, gonna go and watch a film.

Have a good weekend everyone xx

Night love x

Corkscrew said:
Well done being a good lass Dory :D xxx

As far as the last paragraph goes......wash yer mouth out girl! :8855:

Lmao! It's great exercise ;) good clean fun! :p

Back