>>> The 2012 Six Stone Challenge Thread <<<

Morning all! Had my first good night sleep in a few nights, even with my almost five month old baby coming in with us from 2am. Just lying here waiting for her to wake up now.

I have my weigh in tonight and hopeful for a loss but we'll see!

I dont seem to be losing it as easily as I did when I did it for 3 months a few years ago but I was at work then and I find I eat more being at home all day with her. All free and superfoods though!

Morning everyone, well weekend was bad. 3rd bout of illness in the last month, and this one is food poisioning. The lamb chops must have been turning...:-( Anyway, stepped on the scales and have lost 5lbs :-( Not surprising as I have eaten like a rabbit..and lost a lot of fluids..but I have been drinking loads but nothing is staying in. Off to the doctors soon..

Morning all - lost 1lb this morning, very happy with this as I thought I'd gain due to the steroids and the fact I've eaten like a horse!

dory78 said:
Morning all - lost 1lb this morning, very happy with this as I thought I'd gain due to the steroids and the fact I've eaten like a horse!

Well done that's great :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Mornin'

1.5lbs off for me this morning. Was hoping for a little more but a loss is a loss.

I think I might change my WI day (as I'm doing it at home) to Friday. I felt really miserable this weekend trying not to stray off plan. I tend to have a new start after each WI so my thinking is that if I weigh on Friday and have a gain then I'll be more determind for the next few days so the weekend won't ruin my whole week whereas now if I'm good all week I think I should be able to treat myself at the weekend. There's logic in there somewhere! :D

1lb off for me this week, im happy with that because although i havent been terrible i havent been 100%, welldone for all the losses, and chin up for all those who havent, today is a new day xxx
Roziee can you update me please, im going to give myself a half stone sticker whoop whoop xx

paulabeard said:
1lb off for me this week, im happy with that because although i havent been terrible i havent been 100%, welldone for all the losses, and chin up for all those who havent, today is a new day xxx
Roziee can you update me please, im going to give myself a half stone sticker whoop whoop xx

Get a chart somewhere and make stickers on computer and physically give yourself one! Well done for all the losses so far today!

Just been on Dance Central on Kinect which my baby finds hilarious :)

Got a question for you all. I'm away next week at my parents and their scales don't go up high enough so can't weigh in there do you think I should weigh in early on Saturday before I go, or just record a Sts next week and weigh myself as normal the following week but acknowledge its 2 weeks worth of losses?

Bit apprehensive about WI tomorrow. Haven't been able to do a thing this week since my back gave out. I've stayed on plan, but haven't done any body magic at all. Hopefully I can still get a loss. We'll see tomorrow!
Well done to everyone on your losses... hope you feel better soon, Abigail'sMummy.

dory78 said:
Got a question for you all. I'm away next week at my parents and their scales don't go up high enough so can't weigh in there do you think I should weigh in early on Saturday before I go, or just record a Sts next week and weigh myself as normal the following week but acknowledge its 2 weeks worth of losses?

Can you take your scales with you? I think I would weigh in early, it might make you stray off course if you don't know how you're doing, especially if you are away from home. Have you planned anything for your food, will your parents be good with meals etc?

xMandyDx said:
Bit apprehensive about WI tomorrow. Haven't been able to do a thing this week since my back gave out. I've stayed on plan, but haven't done any body magic at all. Hopefully I can still get a loss. We'll see tomorrow!
Well done to everyone on your losses... hope you feel better soon, Abigail'sMummy.

Don't worry, if you've stayed on plan you should be fine. It might not be your best week but it's far more important that you rest and don't do any more damage to your back. When you're fit and ready you can get back to Body Magic and probably see a boost in your weight loss. It's hard to keep your spirits up when you're in pain or feeling poorly so you should be congratulating yourself for not having a total binge :)

SarahCroz said:
Can you take your scales with you? I think I would weigh in early, it might make you stray off course if you don't know how you're doing, especially if you are away from home. Have you planned anything for your food, will your parents be good with meals etc?

I could take them with me but don't really want the extra weight. My parents will definitely make sure I stick to plan, if anything annoyingly so! My dad, who has no concept of dieting is always saying things like are u sure that's allowed, u shouldn't have that much pasta, eating chocolate makes u fat. Etc etc! Even when I'm well within what I should be eating

Get a chart somewhere and make stickers on computer and physically give yourself one! Well done for all the losses so far today!

Just been on Dance Central on Kinect which my baby finds hilarious :)
good idea, i might just do that x

i would weigh in early i think just to keep the motivation going x;)

Good morning

1lb for me this week

Have a good day

BRON

Well done Bron :) xx

Updated for you bron... 1 lb on for me.. 2 weeks in a row I've gained now.

Nevermind Rozie. Today is a new day :D You'll soon shift that pesky little intruder :D xx

Morning all! Had my first good night sleep in a few nights, even with my almost five month old baby coming in with us from 2am. Just lying here waiting for her to wake up now.

I have my weigh in tonight and hopeful for a loss but we'll see!

Glad you had a good sleep bubulix :)

Good luck for tonight :)

Morning everyone, well weekend was bad. 3rd bout of illness in the last month, and this one is food poisioning. The lamb chops must have been turning...:-( Anyway, stepped on the scales and have lost 5lbs :-( Not surprising as I have eaten like a rabbit..and lost a lot of fluids..but I have been drinking loads but nothing is staying in. Off to the doctors soon..

Hope you feel better soon chick :)
I had food poisioning a few years ago - I thought I was gonna die :eek: I ended up in bed for a week! lol

Well done Dory :)

Mornin'

1.5lbs off for me this morning. Was hoping for a little more but a loss is a loss.

Well done Sarah :) 1.5lb is great - don't be greedy! :8855:
I think I might change my WI day (as I'm doing it at home) to Friday. I felt really miserable this weekend trying not to stray off plan. I tend to have a new start after each WI so my thinking is that if I weigh on Friday and have a gain then I'll be more determind for the next few days so the weekend won't ruin my whole week whereas now if I'm good all week I think I should be able to treat myself at the weekend. There's logic in there somewhere! :D

That makes perfect sense to me Sarah! Go for it :D

Well done Paula :) Great loss and a sticker!! :D Way to go xxx

Mmmmm that's a tricky one :D I really don't know what I'd do!

I know I wouldn't take my own scales because they live in my bedroom, in a specific spot, and I'm scared to move them in case they don't like it and start lying to me! :8855:

I don't think I would miss a week either, because I'm a weak will greedy sod, and I'd be thinking "I'll just have this, I can catch up next week" lol

Right! I've made my decision! lol I would get weighed early, and take the 2 day shortage on the chin! :D Because the following week would be 2 days longer. :D :8855: Perfect! lol

I'm sure you'll be fine. Don't worry :D

Hope your back feels better soon x

Well, I made some curried parsnip soup last night to being to work for a couple of days. It's out of a SW book and I'd been fancying it for yonks :) I was excited! lol I've just warmed it up, tasted it...............and binned it :eek: It's flipping revolting! :8855:

I like parsnips.......I like curry.........but apparently not together :D :giggle:

So my lunch, I've had 2 cheese scones, 1/2 a honeydew melon and 2 clementines! LOL

Last edited:
I supposed the curried parsnip soup disaster is my retribution for laughing at Emmey fish pie :(:8855:

Corkscrew said:
I supposed the curried parsnip soup disaster is my retribution for laughing at Emmey fish pie :(:8855:

Muahahahaaaaaa! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back