>>> The 2012 Six Stone Challenge Thread <<<

Abigail'sMummy said:
Morning everyone, well weekend was bad. 3rd bout of illness in the last month, and this one is food poisioning. The lamb chops must have been turning...:-( Anyway, stepped on the scales and have lost 5lbs :-( Not surprising as I have eaten like a rabbit..and lost a lot of fluids..but I have been drinking loads but nothing is staying in. Off to the doctors soon..

dory78 said:
Morning all - lost 1lb this morning, very happy with this as I thought I'd gain due to the steroids and the fact I've eaten like a horse!

SarahCroz said:
Mornin'

1.5lbs off for me this morning. Was hoping for a little more but a loss is a loss.

I think I might change my WI day (as I'm doing it at home) to Friday. I felt really miserable this weekend trying not to stray off plan. I tend to have a new start after each WI so my thinking is that if I weigh on Friday and have a gain then I'll be more determind for the next few days so the weekend won't ruin my whole week whereas now if I'm good all week I think I should be able to treat myself at the weekend. There's logic in there somewhere! :D

paulabeard said:
1lb off for me this week, im happy with that because although i havent been terrible i havent been 100%, welldone for all the losses, and chin up for all those who havent, today is a new day xxx
Roziee can you update me please, im going to give myself a half stone sticker whoop whoop xx

fatbgone said:
I lost 3 lb ! Could you update please hunni?

Which is good but 0.5 lb shy of my 3 stone award.. but I m so close so going to enjoy turning 25 and set my next middi goal at 3 and half stone off by mothers day. Here's hoping :)

Hope you're all ok.. Im doing 8-4 this week so not too bad as commute is halfed so although I'm up early I'm home early too and I have Friday off.

Yay.

Although my son has a had a bad tummy tonight which always stresses me out . I'm a terrible mother as I panic as if he's ill, I can't work meaning I can't get paid. Although I'm hoping its down to Eating lots of rich foods during the day which he rarely does but today at school they were selling milkshakes and hot dogs. Arghhh.. see I over analyse everything. I swear once I hit my weight goal my next Target is to get therapy in being calmer/more relaxed in regards to illness etc. I have terrible emetaphobia (I think that's how its spelt) its actually been worse in recent months. :(

Your stats will be updated in a sec girls.

Abigail's mummy- wasn't sure whether today was your official WI Hun, should I update the 5 lb loss for you?
Rozie.

Mmmmm bf is cooking me egg fried rice again and its smelling blooming lovely! Making me really hungry!

dory78 said:
Mmmmm bf is cooking me egg fried rice again and its smelling blooming lovely! Making me really hungry!

Send him this way :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Emmey1 said:
Send him this way :)

Noooo you can't have him, I'm chaining him to the stove cos that was blooming gorgeous!

Can you imagine what we'd be like if we drank every night?! :eek: LOL I'm like you Sarah, I never drink during the week unless some gets married, dies or has a birthday :D

Mind, nobody died on Friday, but I had a drink :giggle: I'm kinda lucky in a way with my son being away at uni - there's no naughty stuff in the house to tempt me. The best I could pig out on is ryvita! :8855: Having said that though, I rarely want anything :confused: Strange I know....

Friday is definitely the weekend in my book :D. I still have some bad stuff lying about. My daughter and her bf left all their Xmas chocs here, she didn't want them at uni 'cos she's trying to be good! And my hubby is one of those annoying people who can eat absolute rubbish and not put on weight. He has the worst diet ever... cheese with everything, chips, sandwiches and no veg at all. He'll eat beans and occasionally peas, it's a nightmare. He walked in last night with a box of French Fancies which have just been sitting looking at me. Surprisingly tho, only 5 syns but I'm resisting!

dory78 said:
Noooo you can't have him, I'm chaining him to the stove cos that was blooming gorgeous!

Im sure we can do a deal, I have a cleaning washing up man to trade for your cooking man :)

Im sure we can do a deal, I have a cleaning washing up man to trade for your cooking man :)

You'll have to send him back at weekends though Emmey - Dory likes her weekend body magic :D:8855:

Friday is definitely the weekend in my book :D. I still have some bad stuff lying about. My daughter and her bf left all their Xmas chocs here, she didn't want them at uni 'cos she's trying to be good! And my hubby is one of those annoying people who can eat absolute rubbish and not put on weight. He has the worst diet ever... cheese with everything, chips, sandwiches and no veg at all. He'll eat beans and occasionally peas, it's a nightmare. He walked in last night with a box of French Fancies which have just been sitting looking at me. Surprisingly tho, only 5 syns but I'm resisting!

I was married to someone exactly like that Sarah - he could eat a spud more than a pig and never gain an ounce. Flipping infuriating! lol

Corkscrew said:
I was married to someone exactly like that Sarah - he could eat a spud more than a pig and never gain an ounce. Flipping infuriating! lol

I have one of them - so I make him clean and wash up as punishment lol

SarahCroz said:
Ta love :). How was your first day back at work?

Hi Sarah - it was fine thank you.. I was a little confuzzled for most of the day. So many emails etc to catch up on but was nice to be in a routine again :)

10pm and am shattered now!

Corkscrew said:
You'll have to send him back at weekends though Emmey - Dory likes her weekend body magic :D:8855:

You're so naughty corkey... Lol but so right! Lol

Corkscrew said:

Haha, not limited to the weekends ;) although after tomorrow I'm not seeing him for 10 days so will have to find some other body magic for a while!

Morning guys

Feels so wrong having a bacon sandwich for breakfast! I might be Kate for work while I make it as I usually grab a banana and go but it'll be so worth it lol

latebloomer said:
Hey guys - just to let u all know I had 3lbs off 2nt and got my stone award :) xx

Well done! Thus a great loss and a great award! You'll have you 1.5stone before you know it :)

Hey guys - just to let u all know I had 3lbs off 2nt and got my stone award :) xx

That's fab! :D A new sticky too :eek: Well done xxx

Morning guys

Feels so wrong having a bacon sandwich for breakfast! I might be Kate for work while I make it as I usually grab a banana and go but it'll be so worth it lol

Yums :D That beats my Weetabix! lol

im so organised today, iv made my tea , shepherds pie, so after parents evening tonight i wont be tempted to do the macdonalds thing on the way home, which i normally would! hope everyone is having a good day xx

I know what you mean about the other half, mine can eat and eat and never put on a pound.....he's like a young Iggy Pop..minus the see through trousers!! But I do often feel like a shire horse stood next to a shetland pony!! We have been together for 11yrs and he is supportive of my weight loss but has never made me feel uncomfortable about my weight gain....I've put on about 4st since we met...and we used to joke about me being larger than the average bear back then!!
He has promised to give up smoking if I...sorry...when I lose that 4st, and I have never ever known him not to keep a promise, so that is very motivating.
I have been sticking to mostly super free for the last day or two and will do so untill weigh in tomorrow evening. Mixed berries and fat free greek yog for brekkie, large mixed salad with cottage cheese for lunch, a mug shot mid afternoon if I feel the need for some carbs and a quorn shepards pie with a swede and carrott topping with loads of hidden superfree in it and some greens on the side.....milk and yoghurt for my calcium but haven't had my B choice for the last couple of days...haven't felt the need and have eaten so much superfree I'm sure my bowel won't suffer......although those around me might!!
I am trying to drink a glass of water with each meal but I really am rubbish at water drinking!!
Good luck to all Tues weighers....we can do this girlies!!!
Big love xxx

Back