>>> The 2012 Six Stone Challenge Thread <<<

Let me hold up the official welcome banner Danigrace!:welcome2:

Glad to have you on board.

:welcome: Danigrace :D Glad you got brave and decided to join us :)

You will find lots of encouragement, support and laughs here to help you on your way to Slimsville :D

Well done on your achievement so far, and I'm sure you, along with the rest of us, can :wavey: bye bye to 6st this year! We have :girlpower: you see :) lol

I have curried parsnip soup at the ready to defend her off ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

:eek: don't you come near me with that vile stuff :eek::eek: I'll........I'll.........I'll....... bash you with a cod fillet! :8855: :bolt:

:welcome: Danigrace :D Glad you got brave and decided to join us :)

You will find lots of encouragement, support and laughs here to help you on your way to Slimsville :D

Well done on your achievement so far, and I'm sure you, along with the rest of us, can :wavey: bye bye to 6st this year! We have :girlpower: you see :) lol
Thank you. I am glad I got brave too :eek::D
This is by far the friendliest, chattiest and most supportive thread I have found.

Slimsville, here we come :D

Well, the last few days have been a disaster foodwise :sigh:

I was terrible while we were away and loast night to cap it all it was my nephews birthday at Pizza Hut. I was going to have a pizzetta which was the lowest cals wise. Unfortunately there were 21 in the party and it was all ordered to have lots of huge deep pan pizzas to help ourselves from. I was really hungry and just went for it.

I weighed myself this morning and was 10 lbs heavier than Friday morning :eek:

I have just started afresh today. No starving myself or anything, will accept the gain at WI on Thurs and move on.

Hope everyone is ok.

That's the spirit Lucia.......Accept it and move on :)

I'm sure most of the 10lb will just be fluid (or summat like that) from eating/drinking all that stuff when you're not used to it anymore. :) It will disappear in no time at all :)

Sounds like you had a fab time, so in my opinion, it was flipping worth it! lol We have to live inbetween trying to lose weight Lucia, and these situations/events will always crop up. It's just the way life is :D

xxx

Despite sticking to plan religiously, it seems being laid up with my back all week has landed me a 2.5lb gain. Gutted.

That's just not flipping fair!! :mad:

Try not to let it get to you and affect what you do this week Mandy. Take it on the chin, swear at your back for being a treacherous sabbateur, and carry on :D

I'm sure it will shift when you're up and moving about properly again.

I hope you feel better soon xxx

Thank you. I am glad I got brave too :eek::D
This is by far the friendliest, chattiest and most supportive thread I have found.

Slimsville, here we come :D

Yes, watch out Slimsville, we're heading your way! lol

I agree, it is a lovely thread :) I'm still fairly new to the gang, but I already feel right at home and very welcome :D

Just dive in and chat away chick, don't be shy :D

:eek: I'm supposed to be working :eek: :bolt: lol

Welcome Danigrace, your right this is the chattiest group...some times takes me a quite a while to catch up once I've signed on....hope the boss isn't looking at my internet record!!!
Lucia sometimes we have to have a blow out, the difference is we aren't damaging ourselves by eating like that everyday.....you have to fall off the horse sometimes so you can teach yourself how to climb back on it pronto!!! I'm sure that extra weight will vamoose very soon.
Weigh in day for me today, hoping for a loss this week, it's sometimes around the six to eight week that I start to flag so will probably need a boot up the bum soon!!
OOhh and Emmy...Corkscrew.....ever thought about a lovely curried parsnip and fishie pie....lush!!! xxx

Corkscrew said:
:eek: don't you come near me with that vile stuff :eek::eek: I'll........I'll.........I'll....... bash you with a cod fillet! :8855: :bolt:

New meaning to the phrase 'food fight' :)

Not only supportive and chatty - but excellant advice on how to beat people away with free and superspeed foods!

Pickled onions - free on both days and can be used in catapults to defend against potential threats
Lamb on the bone - free on red/EE (remove all visable fat) and suprise any attacker by beating them with it, particularly good defence item if frozen
Honey Dew Melon - superfree and superspeed. Throw at attackers to keep them away. Eat when ripe - for use only as a weapon when rotton

Not only supportive and chatty - but excellant advice on how to beat people away with free and superspeed foods!

Pickled onions - free on both days and can be used in catapults to defend against potential threats
Lamb on the bone - free on red/EE (remove all visable fat) and suprise any attacker by beating them with it, particularly good defence item if frozen
Honey Dew Melon - superfree and superspeed. Throw at attackers to keep them away. Eat when ripe - for use only as a weapon when rotton

:rotflmao: Hillarious! lol

vickidyers said:

Love it

Bread stick - a huge one - a big no no so use it to penetrate through the chest of your mortal enemy!

Danigrace said:
Good Morning Everyone. I have been lurking on this thread for a while and actually have been reading since it was started. Even though I do have 6 stone to lose, I think I was too much of a coward to actually write down that I would try and lose 6 stone this year, in case I failed. I started SW, on my own at home, in October and I am 37lbs down already. I have never been this focused before and am enjoying seeing the scales going down.

I think the time has come to join this thread officially and then just do my best to lose as much of the 6 stone as I can. Seeing it in writing, makes it more real!

So, hello :wavey: everyone and can I please be added to the list. I have lost 10lbs in 2012 so far. This thread is so chatty, supportive and friendly, I am sure we can do it :D
Hi danigrace, welcome aboard the crazy train! Xx
vickidyers said:

Lmao this is brilliant xx

WI this morning and I have lost 0.5lb after STS the last week.
I'm really gutted because I have been so good :cry:
Consultant said to see it as 10lbs lost over 4 weeks but when I had lost 9.5 over 2 weeks that doesn't feel like much consolation.

owwwww bum moonstruck!

But 10lb in 4 weeks is the same as me and I'm really chuffed with that. I almost made a stone in the first month - how great is that!!?? 6 stone in one year is only 7lb a month. If I can achieve just that I will be happy.

9.5 pounds in 2 weeks is increadible - but to be honest you are very unlikely to be able to keep that rate up. Keep going hun - we'll all get there eventually! x

owwwww bum moonstruck!

But 10lb in 4 weeks is the same as me and I'm really chuffed with that. I almost made a stone in the first month - how great is that!!?? 6 stone in one year is only 7lb a month. If I can achieve just that I will be happy.

9.5 pounds in 2 weeks is increadible - but to be honest you are very unlikely to be able to keep that rate up. Keep going hun - we'll all get there eventually! x

Aw sorry hun - didn't mean to put down 10lbs in 4 weeks which I know is great. Its just that 0.5lb over 2 weeks seems really slow when I have so much to lose.

Thanks for the support - I will get there! x

ditto peacedove - might be why i only lost a lb this week :/

Just a quick visit....I will pop by later to read the squillions of new posts!!

1.5 off for me today!!

Back