>>> The 2012 Six Stone Challenge Thread <<<

Hello ladies,

I have updated all those that have reported their WI results but could u please check just to make sure lol

Lots of posts to read :D so don't want to have left anyone out.

Ilovecake- thank you for popping in :)

Dory- no more naughty stuff ok? ((hugs)) you can have an off day at the end of march... Because thats when I'm having mine :D

Everyone has done so well... Lots of WI today so well done everyone :) xx

Awww thanks - but no thanks, I'll have a raincheck till the middle of April when its my birthday :D (probably won't end up doing anything but I might buy myself one of those diddy little Me to You birthday cakes :D )

Right girls, I have a tiny dilemma......
Today is my official WI day, but as from this week I shall be going it alone (with you guys) from home as my consultant has changed her class from evening to morning, and as I will be at work, I can't go. Not bothered really because it wasn't a very inspiring class and, well basically, I was just paying to get weighed and listen to :clap::clap: at losses etc.

My dilemma is this.............. I went to get weighed this morning (my scales always say the same as SW, so no worries there) and the battery in my scales needs replacing, so no WI :rolleyes: I've got a new battery now, but I'm thinking of changing my WI day to Saturday morning because doing it then would deffo STOP me from drinking on Friday night. I'll still drink on Saturday, but at least with a Saturday WI i'm making sure I only drink on the one night. Weekend booze is my major downfall you see :D

Make sense? Good idea? lol

Corkscrew said:
Mmmmm let me fink :D

1. Sitting on a barstood with crossed legs (sounds bonkers, I know! lol)
2. Buying clothes from any shop I fancy
3. Wearing smaller, pretty underwear again

Yes! Why do they assume bigger women want to wear crappy (excuse the pun) pants?!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Corkscrew said:
Today is my official WI day, but as from this week I shall be going it alone (with you guys) from home as my consultant has changed her class from evening to morning, and as I will be at work, I can't go. Not bothered really because it wasn't a very inspiring class and, well basically, I was just paying to get weighed and listen to :clap::clap: at losses etc.

My dilemma is this.............. I went to get weighed this morning (my scales always say the same as SW, so no worries there) and the battery in my scales needs replacing, so no WI :rolleyes: I've got a new battery now, but I'm thinking of changing my WI day to Saturday morning because doing it then would deffo STOP me from drinking on Friday night. I'll still drink on Saturday, but at least with a Saturday WI i'm making sure I only drink on the one night. Weekend booze is my major downfall you see :D

Good idea so long as knowing you have had your WI you don't go and drink DOUBLE what you usually would on a normal Saturday..... Otherwise your enter off drinking smaller amounts on both dud and spacing out your binge drinking :p

Emmey1 said:
Good idea so long as knowing you have had your WI you don't go and drink DOUBLE what you usually would on a normal Saturday..... Otherwise your enter off drinking smaller amounts on both dud and spacing out your binge drinking :p

Well I don't understand this so why should anyone else?? Lol stupid iPhone!

Good idea so long as knowing you have had your WI you don't go and drink DOUBLE what you usually would on a normal Saturday..... Otherwise your BETTER off drinking smaller amounts on both DAYS and spacing out your binge drinking :p

Corkscrew said:
:rotflmao: I may join you :D lol

Of course!

dory78 said:
Awww thanks - but no thanks, I'll have a raincheck till the middle of April when its my birthday :D (probably won't end up doing anything but I might buy myself one of those diddy little Me to You birthday cakes :D )

When's your birthday? Mine is April too.. 25th! :D

Corkscrew said:

Doooo itttttt... You might see a bigger loss because you're not getting tipsy as much ;-) xxx

Corkscrew said:
Exactly!! We should all go commando in protest! :eek: :8855:

I think, if anything they should make underwear so so much prettier for bigger ladies - because they would probably
Assume being big we need all the help we can get lol

Emmey1 said:
Well I don't understand this so why should anyone else?? Lol stupid iPhone!

Good idea so long as knowing you have had your WI you don't go and drink DOUBLE what you usually would on a normal Saturday..... Otherwise your BETTER off drinking smaller amounts on both DAYS and spacing out your binge drinking :p

Hahaha me and u have apple diarrhoea hahaha x

Hi ladies, lost another 2lb today, in class we had syn free sw crisp they were lovely, so made than at home can't stop eating them. xx

Emmey, trust me, that's impossible! :8855:

JaneB said:
Hi ladies, lost another 2lb today, in class we had syn free sw crisp they were lovely, so made than at home can't stop eating them. xx

Oh really? I've heard of them before but never made them for that reason! Lol how did you make yours?

Well done Jane, that's great :)

I don't think I could trust myself with the crisps, even though they are syn free! lol

Corkscrew said:
Emmey, trust me, that's impossible! :8855:

Not without a stomach pump anyway - hey that would aid weightloss wouldn't it?? :)

I think, if anything they should make underwear so so much prettier for bigger ladies - because they would probably
Assume being big we need all the help we can get lol

OK forget the protest, it's a petition we need! lol

Oh I'm about to turn into a previous member on here - name sounds like muss plinky.... (that's not too obvious is it??!)
And say that the SW crisps are considered free food abuse by many (not me tho! Bloody love em!) muahahaha sorry I couldn't resist

Roziee - mines on the 18th :)

You've gotta love phones and predictive texting, I sometimes look at this great site called damnyouautocorrect dot com - oh god that thing has had me in stitches before!! My bf sent me a text earlier - obviously been auto corrected and neither he nor i know what it means!! I'd told him I'd put too much chili in my stirfry and his response was 'lmao, told you that stuff was spacy! arrest!' anyone??? i get the spacy bit but the arrest bit??? no idea! and by the time I'd texted him back he couldn't remember what he'd actually written!!!

Emmey1 said:
Oh I'm about to turn into a previous member on here - name sounds like muss plinky.... (that's not too obvious is it??!)
And say that the SW crisps are considered free food abuse by many (not me tho! Bloody love em!) muahahaha sorry I couldn't resist

Lol see I would syn the crisps for that reason... Personally I couldn't trust myself with em... But once in a while is ok... Get outta here emmey hahaha lol x

Back