>>> The 2012 Six Stone Challenge Thread <<<

Roziee said:
Lol see I would syn the crisps for that reason... Personally I couldn't trust myself with em... But once in a while is ok... Get outta here emmey hahaha lol x

You can't kick me out of here!! My
Parents own this site - built it from
Scratch - and the world too! Pah! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Emmey1 said:

Oh boo. Thats a shame. Ok you stay :D

Ok girls I'm gonna vacuum, shower, pray and sleep..

Please PM me your losses instead of posting here so I don't forget to update them..

Ta muchly..

Night x

:giggle:

Dory, I nearly keeled over laughing at "spacy! Arrest!" Predictive text can be really funny sometimes! lol

I can't figure 'arrest' out either :confused: lol

Well done Jane, that's great :)

I don't think I could trust myself with the crisps, even though they are syn free! lol

Thanks Corkscrew :), I had to try them out only got told about them today, it would have to be a sunday treat for me whilst watching tv, hubby likes them aswell so there won’t be that many once we shared them out. xx

hey all.... hope your all ok so I'm on plan feel like a swollen baffoon this week hope it doesnt show on the scales think its getting to that damn time of the month!!!! then to top it off my landlady has given us 2 months notice to move out of our lovely home :( so sad!!!! her daughter needs to move in apparently spiteful beep beep beep!!! ha ha sorry... so we booked our much needed holiday in June now we have to worry about the expense of moving!!! BUT I didnt reach for the biscuit tin altho I made beef and mushrooms in red wine gravy how bad can that be?? I kept picking and had skipped luch so grabbed a pack of hula hoops but no other syns today.. anyway rant over needed to vent to keep me sdane and stop this picker getting bigger nickers :)...

jemmsie83 said:
hey all.... hope your all ok so I'm on plan feel like a swollen baffoon this week hope it doesnt show on the scales think its getting to that damn time of the month!!!! then to top it off my landlady has given us 2 months notice to move out of our lovely home :( so sad!!!! her daughter needs to move in apparently spiteful beep beep beep!!! ha ha sorry... so we booked our much needed holiday in June now we have to worry about the expense of moving!!! BUT I didnt reach for the biscuit tin altho I made beef and mushrooms in red wine gravy how bad can that be?? I kept picking and had skipped luch so grabbed a pack of hula hoops but no other syns today.. anyway rant over needed to vent to keep me sdane and stop this picker getting bigger nickers :)...

:( I hate moving.. We are moving in April and not looking forward to it..I hope u find something new real soon x

its horrible Rozie isnt it :( so not happy especially as weve booked our hols for June and now have to pay out to move !!! we will be moving april too but on the plus side I will hopefully be a stone lighter by then lol

jemmsie83 said:
its horrible Rozie isnt it :( so not happy especially as weve booked our hols for June and now have to pay out to move !!! we will be moving april too but on the plus side I will hopefully be a stone lighter by then lol

I hope so too! Where do u live if u don't mind me asking?

Not sure if this is cheating but I decided to change my WI to Friday's from Mondays. I was going to leave it 'till next Friday for the first official one but had a cheeky look on the scales this morning and have lost a pound so I'm counting it!

Not sure if this is cheating but I decided to change my WI to Friday's from Mondays. I was going to leave it 'till next Friday for the first official one but had a cheeky look on the scales this morning and have lost a pound so I'm counting it!

Sounds fine to me! Well done. :)

Jemmsie and Roziee, I can sympathise....I have moved four times in the last six years!!!...it is the down side of renting, one landlady returned from Australia after 18 months after deciding it wasn't for her, the next one died after we had been their a year!!! Hoping we can stay put for a bit longer this time. We share a large house with two of our best friends...can be hectic with four adults, my two daughters, regular visiting son, step son and grandaughter and our housemates son at weekends, oh and the two dogs...we lost out third just before Christmas.
My partner and I are saving to go travelling in out bus and hopefully buy a peice of land to live on and start a campsite......oh Corky in answer to your question we live on the South coast, Bognor Regis, just between Portsmoth and Brighton, very lucky to be by the sea, not sure I could live somewhere that wasn't within walking distance of a beach!!
Well happy Friday everyone...only a few hours till the other half returns from Cornwall where he has been working all week...and it will officially be Wine O'clock!!! xxx

Was a bit peckish after work this morning so just had a mug shot, one of the syn free ones and Omg is was delish! It was the spicy sweet and sour one, yummmm!

Not cheating at all :) Well done Sarah xx

Well done everyone on losses this week...we really are knocking those lbs off and I think some of us may do 7-8 stone this year - ooooooh I hope so.

I am currently sat at work wanting to cry coz my boss has offered to buy every member of staff a pizza of their choice from Pizza Hut. Very generous and I politely declined the offer...only to be asked why I didn't want one. Mention I am doing Slimming World many are unsympathetic and start to pull faces and say I shouldn't be "starving myself" as that is not a way to lose weight. Some people are ignorant...I eat probably more than these people just good stuff!

Oh well...strawberries and choc philadelphia for me as a treat tonight. I would rather use my 4.5 syns on a lovely 30g tub of chocolate loveliness than 4.5 syns worth of pizza (however much I loooovvvveeee pizza :()

Just thought I would come on here for a rant and make myself feel better haha.

Lisa xx

Well done Lisa, I just avoided the cake and chocolate that was being passed round in an attempt to make a boring meeting less boring....people are always so keen to make you feel bad for looking after yourself.....you wouldn't force a drink on an alcoholic!!!....actually I have seen that tried a couple of times, it is alway quite amusing when my recovering alcoholic friend say's "no sorry, faulty off switch, if you want me to drop my kecks and dance on the top table or try to cop off with you granny at your wedding reception by all means do keep trying to persuade me!!" I chickened out and said I'd had my elevensies!!!

Well done everyone on losses this week...we really are knocking those lbs off and I think some of us may do 7-8 stone this year - ooooooh I hope so.

I am currently sat at work wanting to cry coz my boss has offered to buy every member of staff a pizza of their choice from Pizza Hut. Very generous and I politely declined the offer...only to be asked why I didn't want one. Mention I am doing Slimming World many are unsympathetic and start to pull faces and say I shouldn't be "starving myself" as that is not a way to lose weight. Some people are ignorant...I eat probably more than these people just good stuff!

Oh well...strawberries and choc philadelphia for me as a treat tonight. I would rather use my 4.5 syns on a lovely 30g tub of chocolate loveliness than 4.5 syns worth of pizza (however much I loooovvvveeee pizza :()

Just thought I would come on here for a rant and make myself feel better haha.

Lisa xx

Ignorant AND horrible :mad: How on earth do they get "you shouldn't be starving yourself" from "no thanks, I'm following the SW plan"??? Stupid people!

I wouldn't have even mention slimming world though, I don't like to give people ammo to torment me :D lol I just say "no thanks I've just eaten/brought lunch/don't really fancy one etc and smile polietly as they stuff their faces I'm sat their shrinking before their silly eyes :D The last laugh will be yours! lol

Back