>>> The 2012 Six Stone Challenge Thread <<<

Ohhhh....... in 4 weeks I can change my location from Somerset/Reading to just Somerset!!

Well done on the new job, Vicki!

p.s. Black pudding is actually very nutritious. When the Famine hit Ireland all those years ago, people would actually make black pudding to keep starvation at bay. Some even went so far as to drink the blood, fresh and hot, from the animal. Blood is packed full of good stuff. Vampires live forever, right?!
BUT... it's pure rank, disgusting, foul, awful, HORRIBLE stuff hahaha pudding that is. Blood too, actually. :p

I did - I felt honestly terrible. I liked the job, but it was just too far away. Boss seemed to understand.

New job is 15 miles away - bit of an improvement!!

15 miles?!?!? Hecky thump Vicky, that's absolutely fabaroonie!! I'm so freaking pleased for you!! WooHoo! :bliss: It also means you will be starting married life in the same county as your husband!!

Really really really really pleased for you xxx

Thanks Corky - I was so chuffed. New job asked if they could offer me money, but I explained that I didn't think he could. I didn't want to start married life living 130 miles away from my husband.

Soooooooo pleased and don't mind going to Reading now as I know it's only 4 weeks now

:bliss:

Awww bless xxx Some things can't be bought chicken. I really am so happy for you xxx

Only 4 more weeks of getting lost!! :8855:

well done on the job vicki and at least for the next 4 weeks you've got the gym to help.

well feeling pap today, went to the hospital canteen for lunch and had fish in batter now feeling :break_diet: so I'm just gonna draw a line under it and re-start tomorrow.
this is what not planning does cos I've ran out of sw friendly meals that i had in the freezer so I didn't take any to work, on the positive side I did do 30 mins exercise on the wii.

things I want to do when I'm smaller,
go on a rollacoaster and be scared to get on cos of the ride, not cos I'm scared the seatbelt won't fit.
buy a daihatsu copen cos they are cute and I can fit in it.
go on a plane for the first time
take up running
expand my clothes shopping stores to every female store there is instead of the usual evans, matalan, ann harvey etc
wear high heels
feel comfortable enough to finally get married
oh and have another baby

We all have those days loonylamb. The difference between failure and success is never giving up.

Hope you have a better day tomorrow x

Hey guys I'm back!!! And have missed you sooooo much!!! Soooooo mmuuucchhhh so that I gained 1.5lbs, but not gonna adjust as I have already lost it again plus some!!! :eek:

Sooooooo pleased you've found a closer job Vicki, that will be a massive bonus!!!! :D

I promise not to leave you guys again..... I'm convinced this helps.... and I mean that from the bottom of my heart. xxx :kissass::hug99::gen126:

xMandyDx said:
Well done on the new job, Vicki!

p.s. Black pudding is actually very nutritious. When the Famine hit Ireland all those years ago, people would actually make black pudding to keep starvation at bay. Some even went so far as to drink the blood, fresh and hot, from the animal. Blood is packed full of good stuff. Vampires live forever, right?!
BUT... it's pure rank, disgusting, foul, awful, HORRIBLE stuff hahaha pudding that is. Blood too, actually. :p

I was so excited you were on my side... Then you turned on me :p shocking!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Bah hahahahaha
I is evil :p

vickidyers said:
blluccchhhhh.... black pudding. Just scab and fat!!

Hi all - not been on here for 1 whole day and took me ages to catch up!!

good news - I have a new job, so handed in my notice today - so only 4 weeks to go in Reading :D:D:D:D

bum news - sts the same at WI. Looking forward to a new hotel in near Wokingham next week as new hotel has a gym.

I have 4 weeks left in Reading and total free use of the hotel gym on Mondays - Friday. I recon I can lose at least 10lbs in those 4 weeks! :D

Oh that's fantastico! Well done vicki :) :) xxx

urbanprincess said:
Hey guys I'm back!!! And have missed you sooooo much!!! Soooooo mmuuucchhhh so that I gained 1.5lbs, but not gonna adjust as I have already lost it again plus some!!! :eek:

Sooooooo pleased you've found a closer job Vicki, that will be a massive bonus!!!! :D

I promise not to leave you guys again..... I'm convinced this helps.... and I mean that from the bottom of my heart. xxx :kissass::hug99::gen126:

Princessssssss!was wondering whether to get the search party out for you! Where were u and what did u do missy?

Does anyone please have the fanta chicken recipe as I'm giving it a go tonight

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning!

Emmey, I absolutely craved black pudding when I was pregnant - must be the iron or something. Haven't touched it since (21 years!).

Here's the recipe btw, haven't tried it. Let us know how it is:
EE Syns: Free

Ingredients

Tin of chopped tomatoes
Tbspoon of vinegar
1 can of Orange Fanta ZERO

Peppers
Carrot
Onion

Pineapple

Method
Chop up some peppers onion carrot and pineapple. Add to a pan with the chopped tomatoes, vinegar and Fanta ZERO. Simmer until thickened.

And well done on the job Vicki :)

What's every one up to this weekend?

:brainfart: I could sodding kick myself this morning :booboo:

You may remember I changed my WI day to Saturday? You do? Good! Because I freaking forgot............until after I'd drank 3 mugs of coffee and eaten my usual 'big weekend breakfast' (a FULL punnet of mushrooms, a FULL red onion, 2 FULL red peppers, 3 BIG eggs and a FULL tin of beans!!!! :eek:) of omelette and beans........a rather large plate full even by my standards! :8855:

So no suprises that the scales are telling me I have a STS this week! lol

I'm a tad mad with myself tbh, and in all honesty I've been 100% on plan since my vodka bath last weekend so I think the scales should have been a bit flipping kinder! lol

Oh well, I'll have to wait and see what next week brings :D

Corkscrew, I'd do another WI in two hours since it takes that long for the food to be processed. A matter of two hours isn't going to throw you off for the entire week, and it may just make the difference between a STS and a small loss. :D

Oh Corkey, how annoying! I think I would have another WI tomorrow just to see if you're on track, but at least it didn't show a gain and it might mean a nice big loss for next Saturday. Set a reminder on your phone :D

Corkscrew, I'd do another WI in two hours since it takes that long for the food to be processed. A matter of two hours isn't going to throw you off for the entire week, and it may just make the difference between a STS and a small loss. :D

Good idea Mandy, but I've had another coffee, eaten a big orange and a yoghurt! :giggle:

Not to worry :D I'll wait until next Saturday now - not gonna start scale hopping cos that will deffo mess with my head :eek: lol

I'll just stay on plan and :fingerscrossed: for next week :D

I've been thinking (while doing housework) tho, and i've had too many green days. I love green days, but they have NEVER worked for me. In the past I've even gained weight on green :eek: I don't seem to tolerate carbs very well even though I don't go mad with them and still eat plenty of superfree.

So, this coming week is going to be mainly red........including my wine tonight! :8855:

How's your back now Mandy?

Oh Corkey, how annoying! I think I would have another WI tomorrow just to see if you're on track, but at least it didn't show a gain and it might mean a nice big loss for next Saturday. Set a reminder on your phone :D

Reminder set! lol I've put a post it note on my alarm clock, bathroom door, and I've set my phone :D lol I've got a carp memory sometimes! lol I just launch into my weekend with glee :D

Tis annoying though Sarah, you're not wrong there!

Back