>>> The 2012 Six Stone Challenge Thread <<<

Oh Lucia, you can totally see the difference. And your smile in the photo today says it all :D.

I'm inspired. Just goes to show if you stick with it you'll get the results and change will happen :).

4.5lbs losssssssssssssssssss

I am back into the 19's (by 1/2 lb but I don't careeee)

I AM SO HAPPY!!!!!

:happy096: Fantastic loss Rozie :D Well done! xxx

p.s. you can update your own stats :D lol

Oh don't let it put you off... I'm the WORST cook, I'm sure I did something wrong! I have all these ideas which are great in my head but always look rubbish :rolleyes:. I'm taking your advice on the meringues, never gonna attempt those again. I just remembered I have some in the cupboard as well. I'm such a numpty :D

I'll put it back on my list of 'things to make' then................numpty :giggle:

Good Evening Everyone. Hope you have all had a good weekend. I was very happy this morning with a 4lb loss. Just need one more pound for my 3 stone sticker.

Well done Dani! :D That sticker will be yours next week! xxx

Sounds like you have a lovely day Lucia. I had to read that twice, I thought you meant you had veggies on the sofa... I couldn't work out why you didn't have them with the pork! :8855:Told you I was a numpty today :D.

Another numpty here......I had to read it twice too! lol
Well, I have had a bit of a surprise!

Firstly, I finally managed to upload the pics from our walk today and secondly, I've just compared todays pics with my whopper photo from when I was 24 stone and I can def see the difference now!

Yipee!

:wow: I can see a big difference too! Lucia you look so happy......and fab! :D

Love the new avatar xxx

Congrats on the losses guys :)

As you may remember I'm at my parents all week and thought I didn't have scales that would weigh me. However mum has new scales which do go up high enough but as I don't know how they compare to mine exactly I'm recording a Sts this week (even though according to her scales I'm a lb lighter) and then hopefully by next Monday I'll have lost a good couple of lbs (want to lose another 6lbs by the end of Feb to keep me on track for losing half a stone a month)

Good luck for today and if anyone has any suggestions ad to what I can have at the harvester later is greatly appreciate it!

Roziee said:
4.5lbs losssssssssssssssssss

I am back into the 19's (by 1/2 lb but I don't careeee)

I AM SO HAPPY!!!!!

Fabaroony welldone,

I have put on 2lb Roziee can u update me please, its completely deserved sonim happy with that, this week though my plan is, lots of superfree foods and gym 3 times and swimming 3 times i would like to loose 4lb this week then im back on track, welldone to everybodys losses xx

Hello :wavey::wavey::wavey:
Would someone mind clarifying the HEXs for me please. My info is not quite up to date! I don't do many green days, almost all red so far, but want to know what meat hexs I can have on a green day and also am I right that I can have 2 A's and 2 B's on a green day?

Thanks in advance :)

Oh dear. I went out with the best intentions and came home, shoe-less, rained upon, and bedraggled, my name in the posession of the local-yokel-coppers, and having gathered a new fan from Cork on Facebook.

On the plus side, I mike-hogged all night and sang, Natalie Imbruglia - Torn, Whitney Houston - I will always love you, Evanescence - My Immortal and that all round classic karaoke song, I Will Survive.
I was told more than once that I was "a very beautiful woman", and was introduced in the karaoke as "the best vocalist this town has to offer!".

Never mind that the cops came in and took our names cos we took too long finishing our drink. It was a really funny night and I'm glad I went out, even if I do have to have a zero syn day today to make up for going a bit overboard :p

Rozieeee :D:D:D Welcome to the teens! Fab loss this week, you are doing so well :)

Dory, sounds all good and if you record a sts it will be a fabby loss next time you step on those scales.

Mandy, sounds like a fab night and you have to live as well. Dont fret!

Danigrace, yes 2 hex a's and b's on the red and green plans.

Vicki, I hadnt realised we were so close in our losses and be great to have a buddy to get to the 100lbs.

Paula, you had a blip week with life and Hubby in hosp, dont worry and onwards we go!

I've managed to nip out to aqua aerobics for an hour this morning which is a big plus as its half term.

Children want to make cakes this afternoon so if the oven is on i'm going to try the half syn roulade.

Love to anyone i've missed :)

Hi please can I join in with your challenge? I have lost 1 stone 1.5lb so far this year and would like to loose 6 stone 3lb in total. Thanks Rachel xx

blluccchhhhh.... black pudding. Just scab and fat!!

Hi all - not been on here for 1 whole day and took me ages to catch up!!

good news - I have a new job, so handed in my notice today - so only 4 weeks to go in Reading :D:D:D:D

bum news - sts the same at WI. Looking forward to a new hotel in near Wokingham next week as new hotel has a gym.

I have 4 weeks left in Reading and total free use of the hotel gym on Mondays - Friday. I recon I can lose at least 10lbs in those 4 weeks! :D

Well done on the new job Vicki! That is fab news! :D

Afternoon ladies - managed to sneak on my parents pc whilst they're napping downstairs and my daughter is engrossed in her ds!! As expected I've had my dad on at me all weekend so far and I'm tearing my hair out!! Siobhan has a pack of buttons yesterday and offered me one, I accepted only to be yelled at by my dad saying you'll never lose weight eating sweets and stuff!! One freaking button!!! Sheesh - and this is from the same man who, along with my mother, decided it was fine for my daughter to be allowed to eat biscuits for breakfast on sunday morning!!!! No wonder I got fat - and I'm darn sure gonna make sure she doesn't go the same route!!! Yet today I've been invited out by an old friend for dinner and hes said oh make sure you go out and enjoy yourself - now to me thats eat what you want, drink what you want and have fun but mixed messages or what!!! I'm not planning on eating and drinking whatever I want, although I have got my eye on a 'sundae best' with toffee sauce (we're going to the harvester) which is 260 cals - other than that I'm having chicken with rice most likely and about 85 trips to the salad bar (no sauce!) and a lovely diet coke!

I'm just waiting for my lovely bowl of soup to heat up in the microwave. Had a great walk with the dog. 6 miles in the wind and rain. Feeling a little stiff, as legs were already sore from the damn heels last night, and strangely... my butt muscles are sore lol hoping that means I've given those cheeks a good workout hahaha

Dory... just breathe lol, you'll get through it! If you don't, you could always just stick earplugs in your ears and smile and nod for the rest of the time :p

Afternoon ladies - managed to sneak on my parents pc whilst they're napping downstairs and my daughter is engrossed in her ds!! As expected I've had my dad on at me all weekend so far and I'm tearing my hair out!! Siobhan has a pack of buttons yesterday and offered me one, I accepted only to be yelled at by my dad saying you'll never lose weight eating sweets and stuff!! One freaking button!!! Sheesh - and this is from the same man who, along with my mother, decided it was fine for my daughter to be allowed to eat biscuits for breakfast on sunday morning!!!! No wonder I got fat - and I'm darn sure gonna make sure she doesn't go the same route!!! Yet today I've been invited out by an old friend for dinner and hes said oh make sure you go out and enjoy yourself - now to me thats eat what you want, drink what you want and have fun but mixed messages or what!!! I'm not planning on eating and drinking whatever I want, although I have got my eye on a 'sundae best' with toffee sauce (we're going to the harvester) which is 260 cals - other than that I'm having chicken with rice most likely and about 85 trips to the salad bar (no sauce!) and a lovely diet coke!

Dory, I can so sympathise. My mother is a lovely woman and my best friend BUT she instilled some dreadful eating patterns in me that have haunted me throughout my life. She thinks that love equals loadsa food and thats her way of showing her kindness. Food was a reward, a comfort a pick me up, anything when the going got tough food was the answer and I did that to myself once i'd left home.

Finally, I have broken that patten and i'm really wary about eating at my parents house for that reason. They are local and I have them here for meals now so i'm much more in control. If my kids spend time there I am resolute about the food they have and usually take the childrens food with me as I know she will just do it to the next generation and I just cant let my kids go through it.

My Mum will never ever see it and I have to be very discreet about it but she is just killing us with kindness.

Just do what you can while you are there :)

I hate that! If I take one biscuit at my mum and dad's house - knowing how many syns I have had that day - because I just fancy a little treat I get glared at and "Don't come crying to me when you go on Tuesday and you haven't lost weight" grrrrrr

I am good 98% of the time at the moment...sods law the treats I have I usually refrain from when I am on my own (I can't stop at 1 if no one is there to stop me haha) xx

Back