>>> The 2012 Six Stone Challenge Thread <<<

Great losses everyone, btw and if you gained or sts, hope you enjoyed every minute of it!

And welcome Rachel :D.

Look what I made....

View attachment 26009

My daughter is home tomorrow with her bf and I wanted to make something for Valentines. Got off to a good start with the cakes but overcooked the biscuits, knew I'd cock something up! They are definitely not SW friendly and I won't be having any :(.

Oh no! I think I might be one of those mums you're all talking about :8855:

Those cupcakes look gorgeous Sarah!

Well done for resisting temptation to dig in! I made a chocolate fudge cake for my hubby's 30th on Friday and it was whispering to me all weekend. I finally announced it was 'past its best' and threw the rest away today although I have no idea whether it was! :eek:

Lucia Lucia said:
Rozieeee :D:D:D Welcome to the teens! Fab loss this week, you are doing so well :)

Dory, sounds all good and if you record a sts it will be a fabby loss next time you step on those scales.

Mandy, sounds like a fab night and you have to live as well. Dont fret!

Danigrace, yes 2 hex a's and b's on the red and green plans.

Vicki, I hadnt realised we were so close in our losses and be great to have a buddy to get to the 100lbs.

Paula, you had a blip week with life and Hubby in hosp, dont worry and onwards we go!

I've managed to nip out to aqua aerobics for an hour this morning which is a big plus as its half term.

Children want to make cakes this afternoon so if the oven is on i'm going to try the half syn roulade.

Love to anyone i've missed :)
Thank you im not too upset i deserved it!! X
Corkscrew said:
LOL Vicki :8855:

I'd flatten my Mum if she did the biscuit/yoghurt thing with me! lol My Mum is bad, and I mean baaaaaaaad, but she wouldn't dare do that! lol Maybe it's because she knows I'll kick off :eek: lol

I don't see my Mum very often :D Infact up until a couple of months ago, I'd not seen her for 3 years :eek: We're still not 'friendly' per say. I don't tell her anything personal anymore. Sad to say, but I keep her at a distance
Aahhh thats such a shame my mum is my best friend i cant image not having her around xx
Lucia Lucia said:
Mandy, thats just like my MIL. I'd lost 4 st at Christmas and in front of me my hubby said, Lucia has lost 4 st.Her reply was: She cant have done of I would have noticed!!!!
My MIL is just the same except she looked me up and down and said nope i cant see it!!! Lol x
SarahCroz said:
Great losses everyone, btw and if you gained or sts, hope you enjoyed every minute of it!
I did lol!! Xx

I'm eating at my dad's house next week for the first time since starting SW and he is a lot like this too. He really loves to spoil us so he will buy in special food, even if I tell him I am trying to lose weight and then be slightly offended if I don't eat it.
The last few times he's come to us for dinner he has always arrived with something - a cake, box of chocolates, couple of tubs of pringles...and when I say I'm on a diet he just laughs and says 'this won't help much then!' :rolleyes:

My dad is lovely, we got to his house for tea most sunday's, he always makes lots of yummy goodies, but he will also go shopping sunday morning and buy me some salad, lol he will plate me up a few mixed leaves, some cherry toms and some beetroot, he even bought me some tuna in water a few weeks ago, i know he don't give me much food on my plate,but i'm grateful for what he does, i also take a mug shot with me to have aswell, he even bought me my own bottle of sugar free squash, low n behold anyone who touches it!!!

my MIL is lovely, if my daughters or myself need a lift, as i don't drive she will drive us, only got to ring her n she will be here, shes always praising me how well i am doing.
xxx

Look what I made....

View attachment 26009

My daughter is home tomorrow with her bf and I wanted to make something for Valentines. Got off to a good start with the cakes but overcooked the biscuits, knew I'd cock something up! They are definitely not SW friendly and I won't be having any :(.

Oh no! I think I might be one of those mums you're all talking about :8855:

Mmmm those cupcakes look rather inviting :D Shame about the biscuits :D :giggle::bolt:

HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLO ladies wow you have all done so well this week :) well it was also WI today and I am so FRICKEN happy 6lb loss this week yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeee I have my stone sticker after my blip last week (1.5 gain) 16.5lb in 5 weeks 1 happy lady bring on the 2 stone hahahaha!!!!!p.s can you tell im happy hee ohhhhh I did celebrate at kfc tonight but lots of gym sessions low syns I am aiming for 2lb this week xxx

jemmsie83 said:
HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLO ladies wow you have all done so well this week :) well it was also WI today and I am so FRICKEN happy 6lb loss this week yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeee I have my stone sticker after my blip last week (1.5 gain) 16.5lb in 5 weeks 1 happy lady bring on the 2 stone hahahaha!!!!!p.s can you tell im happy hee ohhhhh I did celebrate at kfc tonight but lots of gym sessions low syns I am aiming for 2lb this week xxx

Well done jemmsie that's fan bloody fastic!!

Just come back from dinner with my friend, had grilled chicken with Pilau rice, loads of sf veg and a 'sundae best' ice cream. I know I probably shouldn't have had the ice cream and god yes have my parents given me an earful about that already, but I haven't seen this friend in over 5 years, and the last time I went out with the girls was probably the last time I went out with her! Had a great time catching up though so all's well with the world :d

:wow: Well done! That's a fantastic loss :D

dory78 said:
Just come back from dinner with my friend, had grilled chicken with Pilau rice, loads of sf veg and a 'sundae best' ice cream. I know I probably shouldn't have had the ice cream and god yes have my parents given me an earful about that already, but I haven't seen this friend in over 5 years, and the last time I went out with the girls was probably the last time I went out with her! Had a great time catching up though so all's well with the world :d

Friends and food go so well don't they dory? Hehe glad I had a nice time xx

jemmsie83 said:
p.s well done to you Rozie you've done really well :) xx

thank you Hun x

Sounds fab Dory. Glad you had a nice time :D

You didn't have to tell your parents about the Sunae Best ;) Shhhhhhh :giggle:

Corkscrew said:
Sounds fab Dory. Glad you had a nice time :D

You didn't have to tell your parents about the Sunae Best ;) Shhhhhhh :giggle:

Lol no I didn't have to, but I've done all that hiding food before so I've decided to be 100% honest when it comes to food this time round and to hell with the consequences! Lol!

Lol no I didn't have to, but I've done all that hiding food before so I've decided to be 100% honest when it comes to food this time round and to hell with the consequences! Lol!

Ahhhh I see! Completely understand xxx In that case, well done you brave girl :D lol xxx

Back