>>> The 2012 Six Stone Challenge Thread <<<

You're lucky it was only a whisper, those darn things shout me! :giggle:

Yup, chocolate fudge cake yells at me too! :D

Mmmm those cupcakes look rather inviting :D Shame about the biscuits :D :giggle::bolt:

Told you I was a rubbish cook :cry:

HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLO ladies wow you have all done so well this week :) well it was also WI today and I am so FRICKEN happy 6lb loss this week yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeee I have my stone sticker after my blip last week (1.5 gain) 16.5lb in 5 weeks 1 happy lady bring on the 2 stone hahahaha!!!!!p.s can you tell im happy hee ohhhhh I did celebrate at kfc tonight but lots of gym sessions low syns I am aiming for 2lb this week xxx

That's fantastic! Well done :D:D

Just come back from dinner with my friend, had grilled chicken with Pilau rice, loads of sf veg and a 'sundae best' ice cream. I know I probably shouldn't have had the ice cream and god yes have my parents given me an earful about that already, but I haven't seen this friend in over 5 years, and the last time I went out with the girls was probably the last time I went out with her! Had a great time catching up though so all's well with the world :d

It's one ice cream and it the scheme of things won't make any difference. What's important is that you had a good time and you made good choices and stayed in control. Feeling like you're still living makes this trip much more fun. Well done :)

Told you I was a rubbish cook :cry:

Teehee :giggle:

It's one ice cream and it the scheme of things won't make any difference. What's important is that you had a good time and you made good choices and stayed in control. Feeling like you're still living makes this trip much more fun. Well done :)

Exactamundo! Well said Sarah x

AARrrgghhh.........! I'm 130 mile from somerset and mums getting at me on facebook now telling me what to eat in the hotel.

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Love her to bits really... I wonder if I drive her as me as she does me!!??

Ahhhhh the wonders of technology :D :giggle:

AARrrgghhh.........! I'm 130 mile from somerset and mums getting at me on facebook now telling me what to eat in the hotel.

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Love her to bits really... I wonder if I drive her as me as she does me!!??
ahh sure she means well just say yes mum of course and eat what you like:cool:;);)

I find since I been going to SW my life revolves around food and I think of nothing else. My last thought before I go to bed is have I got an alpen light for breakfast - what am I gonna have for snacks tomorrow and how mny syns can I allow for evening meal

Before I never used to think about food let alone plan it. Just used to stuff whatever i fancied!

vickidyers said:
I find since I been going to SW my life revolves around food and I think of nothing else. My last thought before I go to bed is have I got an alpen light for breakfast - what am I gonna have for snacks tomorrow and how mny syns can I allow for evening meal

Before I never used to think about food let alone plan it. Just used to stuff whatever i fancied!

Yep that's me vicki too... I'm drooling thinking about having toast with choc Philly and banana in the morning....

Hmmm.. I'm reading this in reading...

It's just dawned on me what a silly name Reading is!! Yep - think I'm losing my marbles living here now

I was born in Reading, just thought I'd share...

Hmmm.. I'm reading this in reading...

It's just dawned on me what a silly name Reading is!! Yep - think I'm losing my marbles living here now

:eek: I hope you've got enough marbles to get you to the end of the month :crazy: lol

What did you have, Roziee?

I notice you don't still live there though...!!!

Just kidding - Reading is not a bad place, I would like it here if it wasn't so far from home :eek:

I've finally stopped getting lost round the one-way system now. So I'm getting used to it here :D

No, only lived there a year and I don't remember that! Been back for the Reading festival a few times but don't really know the place. I've been to the carvery on Caversham bridge tho :)

Back