>>> The 2012 Six Stone Challenge Thread <<<

HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLO ladies wow you have all done so well this week :) well it was also WI today and I am so FRICKEN happy 6lb loss this week yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeee I have my stone sticker after my blip last week (1.5 gain) 16.5lb in 5 weeks 1 happy lady bring on the 2 stone hahahaha!!!!!p.s can you tell im happy hee ohhhhh I did celebrate at kfc tonight but lots of gym sessions low syns I am aiming for 2lb this week xxx

Well done jemmsie!! Did you do anything different this week to get that loss?

Hi ladies - I was fidgeting about last night and realised that I'd managed to slip my rings off my finger which I haven't been able to do for ages :D

Very chuffed despite the reaction from my uber supportive husband:
"Ooh look I've managed to take my rings off."
"Only because your hands are cold." :rolleyes:

Happy valentines day ladies - hope your either spoiling someone - being spoiled or spoiling yourself - I'm having an off night with a take away and pudding - been an angel all week but as its the night before weigh in I don't expect a big loss to show tomorrow but hopefully I'll get a big one when it carries over next week as I should be equally as angelic ;-)

Have a good evening all and I'll report in tomorrow with a small loss :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Happy Valentines day to everyone although I'm not celebrating it today as I'm not with my significant other till the weekend which is when we shall celebrate. Tonight I'm having liver and Bacon (one of my all time faves and something I've not had in a very long time!) with loads of veg and new potatoes. Followed by fruit salad and yogurt

Have a good night all xxx

hey everyone, i have removed my lovely sticker that i got last week, :-(, nevermind i hope to get it back next monday.
So update on hubby, he is allergic to his stitches and his body is rejecting them, resulting in an infection bless him, i am proud of myself though the choice was chocolate or wait an extra hour and have a salad, and i waited, a little while ago i never would of done that, anyways hope you are all ok xx

Happy Valentines day to everyone although I'm not celebrating it today as I'm not with my significant other till the weekend which is when we shall celebrate. Tonight I'm having liver and Bacon (one of my all time faves and something I've not had in a very long time!) with loads of veg and new potatoes. Followed by fruit salad and yogurt

Have a good night all xxx

Ooooooo I've been fancying liver and bacon casserole for days now! Lol Must get liver and make one :D

hey everyone, i have removed my lovely sticker that i got last week, :-(, nevermind i hope to get it back next monday.
So update on hubby, he is allergic to his stitches and his body is rejecting them, resulting in an infection bless him, i am proud of myself though the choice was chocolate or wait an extra hour and have a salad, and i waited, a little while ago i never would of done that, anyways hope you are all ok xx

Well done on resisting the choccy Paula :D

Hope your Hubby gets well soon xxx

5lbs down!!! Yay... *does victory dance*

Well done Paula!
Hope your hubby soon feels better.
xx

Thanks Ladies, i have a confession after all that iv just had 2 chocolate digestives grrrrr iv now gone over my syn by 4, i think im going to go to bed!!!! heres to a better day tomorrow. xx

Just have 4 syns less tomorrow, Paula, don't worry about it!

xMandyDx said:
What did you have, Roziee?

2 toast spread with choc Philly and chopped banana :)

Moonstruck_Morning said:
Hi ladies - I was fidgeting about last night and realised that I'd managed to slip my rings off my finger which I haven't been able to do for ages :D

Very chuffed despite the reaction from my uber supportive husband:
"Ooh look I've managed to take my rings off."
"Only because your hands are cold." :rolleyes:

Lol typical answer! That's an excellent NSV!

paulabeard said:

:( Sorry to hear about hubby Paula.. I hope he gets better soon..

xMandyDx said:
5lbs down!!! Yay... *does victory dance*

Fantastic! I'll update right away...

Hey girls...

Just copying and pasting what I've written in my diary... Need your thoughts please..

Roziee said:
So I had planned sw chips, kebabs, egg and salad... But hubby picked me up from work and had bought me a valentines gift :) Dior jadore perfume (I'd been wanting this for agesssss) and a White gold necklace... I opened the box and saw that I'd already had this necklace at home hehehehehe hubby is so dopey... Bless him. So cute ^.^ we'll go exchange it on the weekend.. But what a lovely lovely surprise... I seriously was not expecting anything.. I got to the restaurant and felt so guilt eating the food because I'm meeting my friend tomorrow.. But I couldn't say no to husband.. And I can't say no to my friend because I'm seeing her after 3 yearssssss.... Oh I hope I lose this week :eek: but I really wasn't bad at the restaurant. I mean, I had 2 pieces of flat bread, some hummus.. Less than half plate of rice.. And 1/2 kebab with 2 bites of chicken... But psychologically because I'm meeting my friend tomorrow I feel bad...

0 syn days for me for the rest of the week :)

What do you guys think?

I think it sounds like you had a lovely evening, and you have another lovely day to look forward to tomorrow. Valentines is once a year... and apparently you only meet this friend every 3 years.. I think you can cut yourself some slack honey.
You done very well on the meal, and I'm sure you can do very well on the meal tomorrow too. You KNOW how to do this plan. Even if you have a STS this week, you'll have a nice loss next week. You gotta live, Roziee!

Thank ladies, i know your right mandy i just felt like i was loosing control and i was / am really cross with myself, i love you lovely people on here you always make me feel better xxx

What a nice surprise Roziee - what a nice chap - I want one like that!

Don't feel bad - I'm sure one day will not wreck the week. This may sound silly but on the very rare occasion I have been a little naughty I do some extra exercise - like a 2 mile power walk. I'm not entirely sure that makes up for the extra syns, but it's kind of my way of making it up to myself - it relieves me of the guilt!! (I might just be strange....!)

Hope husband gets better soon Paula. Sounds like your having a bit of a rough time at the moment x

Mandy - OMG!!! massive loss, well done x

vickidyers said:
What a nice surprise Roziee - what a nice chap - I want one like that!

Don't feel bad - I'm sure one day will not wreck the week. This may sound silly but on the very rare occasion I have been a little naughty I do some extra exercise - like a 2 mile power walk. I'm not entirely sure that makes up for the extra syns, but it's kind of my way of making it up to myself - it relieves me of the guilt!! (I might just be strange....!)

Hope husband gets better soon Paula. Sounds like your having a bit of a rough time at the moment x

Mandy - OMG!!! massive loss, well done x

Yeah I know what you mean... You're not strange!

Mandy - just read your comment in the small arguement going on in the lemon coucous cake v big mac debate.

love the fact you just pop in and go mmmmmmmmmm..... bigmac!! I laughed!! But I wimped out of posting in that thread *wimp!*

About 10 years ago a barfed after having just eaten a bigmac (not the fault of the bigmac to be fair), but I looked down at the little pile of yak that I had just done on the pavement and it looked exactly the same as before I had eaten it - no difference. I can honestly say I have never eaten one since and almost certain never will again.

Sorry about that - just a story I wanted to share!! x

Back