>>> The 2012 Six Stone Challenge Thread <<<

Hello all...finding it difficult to type...have just finished my first day of the 30 day shred and am feeling like Bambi on ice!!!! I must go and have a hot bath now otherwise I won't be able to move tomorrow morning......Lucia my love I am blaming you....all that talk of gym yesterday got me thinking, went to the Doc's to ask about my dodgy ankle and he said some exercise might improve it......I'm not sure that's what he had in mind but...no pain no gain!!! It is hard going and I marched out the jumping jacks....I'm keen not stupid!!! But I can see that if you keep it up your fitness level would improve fairly quickly...and it's only 20mins so no excuse not to fit it in......although I may have tramatized my daughters bast friend who walked in the lounge to find me grunting and groaning and sweating profusely....squealed and ran out!!!.....I'd say I may have put spoilt him for any other woman but he is gay.....and I'd say about know he is very happy with the lifestyle choice he's made!!! Will chat later girls when I can breath again!!!
Ohh and I lost 1/2 a lb this week....very happy with that after my lovely weekend...as long as I lose 7lb a month I'm on track to lose 6st this year...yay!! xx

I'm reading this at work too in my lunch break and nearly spat my diet coke on my keyboard!!

Well done all on uping the exercise - it can only do us good! x:jelous:

LOL peacedove! That's made my day. I've been thinking of trying to work a little jogging into my walks..but am living in fear of two black eyes from the boobs, which are still... STILL... 42f!!! 2.5stone down, and haven't changed bra sizes at all lol

LOL peacedove! That's made my day. I've been thinking of trying to work a little jogging into my walks..but am living in fear of two black eyes from the boobs, which are still... STILL... 42f!!! 2.5stone down, and haven't changed bra sizes at all lol

I'm a 40E (from a 44FF) and I must admit they do take some hefty bolder holders - but you can get them (at a price!!). It is really worth spending out a fair bit as the cheap ones just are PANTs!!

Bolder holders!! :8855::8855:

I've not heard that expression for years! lol

Last time I lost weight, I was in a 38C. So looking forward to being able to wear that size again :D

I'm a 42D atm :eek:

Bolder holders!! :8855::8855:

I've not heard that expression for years! lol

Last time I lost weight, I was in a 38C. So looking forward to being able to wear that size again :D

I'm a 42D atm :eek:

Yeah - me too. I wanna wear pretty bras not strapping great bolder holders! I'd be most happy with a 36C still 'a handful' as my OH would put it, but not more than necessary! :eek:

Yeah - me too. I wanna wear pretty bras not strapping great bolder holders! I'd be most happy with a 36C still 'a handful' as my OH would put it, but not more than necessary! :eek:

Owt more than an handful is a waste Vicki......or that's what they say around these parts :D

I have some lovely pretty one from last time (fed up saying 'last tiime') I lost weight. I went nuts and bought loads just because I could! :8855:

I swear this is the LAST TIME i'm losing this weight. However long it takes, I'm NOT gaining it back again!! grrrrr lol

:eek::eek: Vicki, it's only 8 weeks to your wedding :eek:

Have you got everything arranged?

Dress bought?

Thanks for reminding me Corky - I still have my fingers in my ears going 'lalalalalalala!!'. I'm trying to ignore it as I'm scared!!
I bought the dress in December and it ONLY just fitted - it has a lace up back - so there's plenty of room to go down a few sizes, just not up at all. I've lost a stone since then so I guess I ought to try it on again soon really!

We haven't bought the rings yet, nor his outfit - we are totally unprepared not ready. He's really looking forward to it - I'm having a small quiet meltdown all to myself!

Awwww what is there to be scared of? You're marrying the man you love, in front of family and friends :D Says me who had about 4 vodkas before left the house! :8855: I was more worried about all the neighbours congregated in the street making 'awwwww' noises! lol

The dress sounds lovely :) White or Ivory? Will you treat us to some lovely wedding piccies?? :D

Hubby-to-be's outfit and the rings are easy jobs. :)

Chilli xxx lol

Lol! I need to calm down! I'm getting married in Jamaica, in front of only 2 guests, my school mate and my college mate (husband and wife). I just couldn't face anyone else being there as my mum said I was too fat to get married in April last year.

I know OH loves me the way I am - but those words are still ringing in my ears now 12 months on and 4 and half stone lighter :cry:

I gotta be honest, the way I feel I don't want anyone to see the pictures or the dress.

Fun bubbley Vicki has left the building and left her miserable whinging twin here!!

Vicki, Your getting married - How come I didnt know :eek:

Maybe I just didnt remember and it's early alzheimers, after all I am 42 next week!

Massive congrats!

Well, settled on leggins for the gym and some longish t shirts. I had to take the kids in as its half term and taking my son to the bra shop was quite an experience ( He is 10 and has ADHD and autism) At one point he was peering under the wrong womans fitting room which he thought was mine :eek:. He then found me declaring loudly, that ladies boobies are smaller than yours! I have managed to buy a sports bra though and have everything ready for the starting blocks on Monday.

I am off to weigh shortly so will report back later after my class. I havent had any syns yet today so I'm having a doner kebab after weigh in and bring my own helmans extra light- that made you all lick your lips!

Lol! I need to calm down! I'm getting married in Jamaica, in front of only 2 guests, my school mate and my college mate (husband and wife). I just couldn't face anyone else being there as my mum said I was too fat to get married in April last year.

I know OH loves me the way I am - but those words are still ringing in my ears now 12 months on and 4 and half stone lighter :cry:

I gotta be honest, the way I feel I don't want anyone to see the pictures or the dress.

Fun bubbley Vicki has left the building and left her miserable whinging twin here!!

Awww I'm sorry. I didn't mean to upset you :( Velly solly Vickers :) xxx

I'm sure you will look beautiful! Vicky, when I weighed the same as you weigh right now, I looked good! Honest I did. Nobody even came close to guessing my weight. You are 5" taller than me, so you will look a lovely as you are right now. I know this. I do!

Sorry, but your Mum was very cruel saying that to you. Comments like that are very damaging to a persons confidence.

Anyway, I'm seriously sorry for upsetting you xx

p.s. Jamaica? :eek: sounds absolutely perfect! xxx

Vicki, big hugs, you know, I was a huge bride. I really didnt even want a photographer but I was pursuaded. You know I looked beautiful on my wedding day, fat, yes but looking at the photos makes me remember such a happy day.

I was at least 100lbs heavier than you on my day so take heart and just think it's about the feelings between you and you Hubby and go with it and enjoy it!

Big hugs!

Awww I'm sorry. I didn't mean to upset you :( Velly solly Vickers :) xxx

I'm sure you will look beautiful! Vicky, when I weighed the same as you weigh right now, I looked good! Honest I did. Nobody even came close to guessing my weight. You are 5" taller than me, so you will look a lovely as you are right now. I know this. I do!

Sorry, but your Mum was very cruel saying that to you. Comments like that are very damaging to a persons confidence.

Anyway, I'm seriously sorry for upsetting you xx

p.s. Jamaica? :eek: sounds absolutely perfect! xxx

Bubbly Vicki back now!!! :D I never stay down for too long - stuff my mum and stuff her comments. I am purposfully getting married abroad so she can't come. She also pointed out how rediculous I would look next to my OH as I am 3 inches taller than him. I can't help my height - thats HER fault!!

Vicki, big hugs, you know, I was a huge bride. I really didnt even want a photographer but I was pursuaded. You know I looked beautiful on my wedding day, fat, yes but looking at the photos makes me remember such a happy day.

I was at least 100lbs heavier than you on my day so take heart and just think it's about the feelings between you and you Hubby and go with it and enjoy it!

Big hugs!

Thanks hun - I have declined a photographer. No-one is goig to persuade me! Mwhahahah - mum is never even going to see the pictures :D

Bubbly Vicki back now!!! :D I never stay down for too long - stuff my mum and stuff her comments. I am purposfully getting married abroad so she can't come. She also pointed out how rediculous I would look next to my OH as I am 3 inches taller than him. I can't help my height - thats HER fault!!

You do right! And I'm sure the four of you will have a fab day and a lovely holiday......in the sun :D

I'm going to refrain from commenting on the height thing as I'm sure it would be offensive towards your Mother.

*speechless* *freaking speechless*

I always wanted to be taller you know......just so I could look down my nose on people who make cruel comments :eek:

Think I'd best go do some work now :eek:

*blows abig fat raspberry* stuff what everyone else thinks im sure you will look beautiful and hubby to be obviously thinks so too, jamaica sounds gorgeous as well xxx

Vicki I can't believe your mother would say those things to you :eek:

Your wedding sounds lovely and I'm sure you will have a wonderful day. Your husband obviously knows how beautiful you are and his opinion is the only one that matters.

We will all be here cheering you on!
:party0011::party0011::party0011:

Back