>>> The 2012 Six Stone Challenge Thread <<<

How old are your boys Ellen?

My eldest turned 3 on Monday and my youngest is just over 10 months. They are both VERY cheeky and fearless. My youngest has been walking for the best part of a month and believes sleep is for the weak. I beg to differ but he just doesn't agree... so I currently function on very broken sleep... well, I say function lol

Zipeededodah :D:D:D:D:D

4 and a half pounds off for me tonight!

Nice one Lucia x x x

Welcome to Ellen :) xx

***** Girls I'm going to put my wedding photo up for 1 hour. Please don't quote it because I'm going to remove it in a bit. *****

Vicki- I was 18-19 stones when I got married and looked like this...please take some photos, just for yourself Hun. You will look beautiful.

Last edited:
Awwww Rozie, you look lovely :D

I love your glorious eyelashes too!

Can we have one of you looking into the camera next please? :D lol

Maybe :D

I just wanted vicki to see that being big doesn't mean not beautiful. I know I looked hot on my wedding lol

Granted im like a Xmas Christmas on mine compared to the White wedding dressed you guys wears :D :8855: but I still looked hot :giggle:

Like your avatar Ellen - the dress is very similar to the wedding dress I have bought - except that mine is very slighty wider!!

**It's ok girls - Ive clamed down a bit now. I'm sat in the hotel bar with a vodka and coke and ready to talk about weddings without losing my marbles again!!**

When do you get married hun?

Like your avatar Ellen - the dress is very similar to the wedding dress I have bought - except that mine is very slighty wider!!

**It's ok girls - Ive clamed down a bit now. I'm sat in the hotel bar with a vodka and coke and ready to talk about weddings without losing my marbles again!!**

Hey, you go stead with your marbles!! They've got to last you until the end of the month! :8855:

*jealous of Vickis voddy and coke*

vickidyers said:
OMG Roziee... I'm nearly intears in the bar. What a georgeous outfit and fab colours. Ohh crap... my make-up is running...!

Those tears better not be because I look like a fancy father Christmas :giggle:

Maybe :D

I just wanted vicki to see that being big doesn't mean not beautiful. I know I looked hot on my wedding lol

Granted im like a Xmas Christmas on mine compared to the White wedding dressed you guys wears :D :8855: but I still looked hot :giggle:

You certainly did look hot! Bootiful :D

That was a lovely thing you did there Rozie chops. Bless your cottons xxx My eyes are leaking now...

the tears are for - If I only look half as good as you on my day I'll be the happiest person in jamaica.

I'm going for the traditional white - but this is where I think the english have got it a bit wrong!! My friend is from Africa and she wore the most fab bright colours.

13th of April I get married - the day of my 35th birthday x

Back