>>> The 2012 Six Stone Challenge Thread <<<

I just went in and had a little measuring session. Was trying to figure out whether or not my bra size has actually changed. I measured the underbust as 38.5", and the bust as 46... does that make me a 38F?

I started out at a 42F...

im pretty sure my bra size is wrong.. but my boobies arent that big. I should really go and get myself measured properly but dont wanna show my wobbly bits to a skinny cow... :rolleyes:

I just don't see the point in getting professionally measured until I'm at target and can buy loads of lovely new undies!

Well thought i would quickly let you no how i got on before going to bed.
Theres good and bad here, the good i resisted starter and dessert !!! Whoop, the bad i had scampi and chips for mmy main, i no this is prob terrible but all i had eaten all day is toast and a mint muller, so im hoping not too terrible. Xx

I just went in and had a little measuring session. Was trying to figure out whether or not my bra size has actually changed. I measured the underbust as 38.5", and the bust as 46... does that make me a 38F?

I started out at a 42F...

Try putting your measurements into this bra saize calculator Mandy, see what it say :)

Well thought i would quickly let you no how i got on before going to bed.
Theres good and bad here, the good i resisted starter and dessert !!! Whoop, the bad i had scampi and chips for mmy main, i no this is prob terrible but all i had eaten all day is toast and a mint muller, so im hoping not too terrible. Xx

Well done resisting the dessert Paula :)

One 'off plan' meal doesn't spoil the whole week chick, I'm sure the damage, if any, will be miniscule :D

Did you have a good time?

Morning corkey.. You're up early for a Saturday x

Good morning mi likkle chickadee :D

I pee'd the bed Rozie :eek:

Only joking :D I'm always up early, even weekends. Just about to get mi wellies on take the dogs for a long walk.........then I shall do my WI when i get back BEFORE I have 2 breakfasts! LOL

Good morning everyone :)

I'm reporting in with a 4lb loss this week :D :bliss:

I'm going to sprout wings and be super good again next week because......a) I want my 1.5 stone shiny :D and b) I soooooo want to drop into the 17's. So I'm aiming for 3lb next week - going for a double whammy! lol

That would be sensible, Corkscrew!

That calculator said I'm a 44B... hahaha.... I've not been a B cup since I was like 12...

Have used two other calculators and gotten 44G and 42D.... Hmmmm....

Well done resisting the dessert Paula :)

One 'off plan' meal doesn't spoil the whole week chick, I'm sure the damage, if any, will be miniscule :D

Did you have a good time?[/QUOTE]
I had a great time thank you, just hope that i can still lose monday , its also * week coming up so i am a bit nervous xx
Corkscrew said:

I'm going to sprout wings and be super good again next week because......a) I want my 1.5 stone shiny :D and b) I soooooo want to drop into the 17's. So I'm aiming for 3lb next week - going for a double whammy! lol

Wow that is fantastic corky you are doing so well xx

Have used two other calculators and gotten 44G and 42D.... Hmmmm....

Flipping heck! What a silly variation. What's a person suppose to believe eh? lol Mind bra sizes vary from brand to brand anyway don't they? Can never rely on a particular size being the same in a different make. Bonkers...

I had a great time thank you, just hope that i can still lose monday , its also * week coming up so i am a bit nervous xx

Wow that is fantastic corky you are doing so well xx

I'm sure if you're 'good' today and tomorrow, the scales will be kind :)

Glad you had a great time xxx

Aye, I seem to be doing ok just now. :fingerscrossed: my motivation levels stay as 'up' as they are now lol

Morning all :) had a great night last night, a lot of the stuff I had for dinner had been altered to be sw friendly, like cheesecake using philly and 0% fat Greek yogurt although there was so much veg with dinner we never got to eat the pud! Did a quick sneaky peek this morning as I've not been here all week and tbh I'm not impressed, its saying I'm exactly the same as I was at my wi 2 weeks ago, I mean I know it could change and a Sts is better than a gain but with a 7lb a mth Target to hit and having only list a lb of that so far I'll need to lose 6lbs by the following Monday! Lol! I'm hoping I can lose a little by Monday even if its just a lb or 2 so I refuse to get disheartened by it :)

Hope everyone has a great day xxx

Awesome loss! Well done, you're on a roll! :D

Yay!! Well done Corky and well done Vicki :D Nice losses there

Welldone Vicki, you are doing so well.

Dory, i know exactly how you feel xx

Well done Vicki, you're doing great! :D

Dory, I jumped on the scales a couple of days before WI day and it looked like I'd gained but ended up with a 2lb loss so don't worry just yet. Bodies work in mysterious ways sometimes!

Back