>>> The 2012 Six Stone Challenge Thread <<<

Happy weekend everyone!

I've just been in the depths of the far shed and got my old bike out! I'm off into town shortly to get my hair cut and there is a mobile bike repair man in the market and i'm going to get him to look at the tyres and repair the chain.

I have a meeting about a mile away on Thursday and it's just along country lanes in the day so I'm going to cycle there!

Well done Corky and Vicki - great losses!!

Happy weekend all. I am pleased to report that I successfully dragged myself out of bed this morning to do my workout dvd :D

The workout wasn't as hard as I thought it might be (apart from the woman yelling 'make sure your tummy's tight' over and over. I don't think my tummy knows what tight is!) Felt really energised afterwards too. I know it doesn't sound like much but working out is a big change for me so I am really chuffed.

What's everyone up to this weekend?

Happy weekend all. I am pleased to report that I successfully dragged myself out of bed this morning to do my workout dvd :D

The workout wasn't as hard as I thought it might be (apart from the woman yelling 'make sure your tummy's tight' over and over. I don't think my tummy knows what tight is!) Felt really energised afterwards too. I know it doesn't sound like much but working out is a big change for me so I am really chuffed.

What's everyone up to this weekend?

Well done Mooney :D You'll be like that little pink energiser bunny for the rest of the day :D

My early morning trot out with the dogs makes me feel the same. Love it! :)

It's housework for me today Mooney :( lol And some odd jobs around the house tomorrow (will need to get my toolbox out :D) and a supermarket trip. But tonight is.....................vino night :bunnydance::wee::party0016::party0049: lol

Are your plans as exciting as mine? :rolleyes: lol

Good morning mi likkle chickadee :D

I pee'd the bed Rozie :eek:

Only joking :D I'm always up early, even weekends. Just about to get mi wellies on take the dogs for a long walk.........then I shall do my WI when i get back BEFORE I have 2 breakfasts! LOL

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

I just choked on my tea what i read that heehee

well done on your fab loss

Well done Mooney :D You'll be like that little pink energiser bunny for the rest of the day :D

My early morning trot out with the dogs makes me feel the same. Love it! :)

It's housework for me today Mooney :( lol And some odd jobs around the house tomorrow (will need to get my toolbox out :D) and a supermarket trip. But tonight is.....................vino night :bunnydance::wee::party0016::party0049: lol

Are your plans as exciting as mine? :rolleyes: lol

I've been out and about with my little lady this morning - to rhymetime at the library and then round the shops. I'll be doing walking down to the supermarket when the rain stops (hopefully) and then its movie night for us tonight.
Tomorrow is cooking day: I'll be making up all my lovely SW meals for the week ahead. I haven't decided what yet but I definitely want to try the doner kebab recipe *drool*

Sorry not very thrilling either!

I've been out and about with my little lady this morning - to rhymetime at the library and then round the shops. I'll be doing walking down to the supermarket when the rain stops (hopefully) and then its movie night for us tonight.
Tomorrow is cooking day: I'll be making up all my lovely SW meals for the week ahead. I haven't decided what yet but I definitely want to try the doner kebab recipe *drool*

Sorry not very thrilling either!

Sounds good to me Mooney :D

Ah I shall be doing some scrummy SW cooking tomorrow too. I do love a good cooking session :D The doner kebab recipie is on my list of things to try, so you'll have to let us know what it's like :D

Morning all!

So last night I may have had a teeny weeny set back. :break_diet:It all started out ok, went for an early meal with my husband as he was off out on a lads night. But then we popped in to see some friends supposedly for 'just an hour'. Hubby went off out but I was railroaded into staying 'till some ridiculous time this morning.

And there was chocolate trifle!

Oops, that posted before I'd finished!

I dread to think how many syns I consumed, at one point the wine ran out and my friend was filling my glass with cider :eek:. I only had a couple of spoonfuls of the trifle but ate toast and 2 bags of French Fries when I got in :eek:.

I'm drawing a line under it and I'm now going to drag the dog round the lakes till I feel a little less guilty!

Trying to stay positive today but went on the scales this morning and I've gained 2lbs. Hoping it doesn't translate to a gain tomorrow but if it does I'm gonna draw a line under the week and reassess. I know this week I've not tracked 100% and I've not drunk 2l of water everyday either so I'll definitely be doing that regardless.

Oops, that posted before I'd finished!

I dread to think how many syns I consumed, at one point the wine ran out and my friend was filling my glass with cider :eek:. I only had a couple of spoonfuls of the trifle but ate toast and 2 bags of French Fries when I got in :eek:.

I'm drawing a line under it and I'm now going to drag the dog round the lakes till I feel a little less guilty!

Oops indeed :giggle:

Oh Sarah, bin the guilt chick. Tis a very negative feeling. What we need here is some positivity :D a] you enjoyed yourself (that nearly said yourelf! lol) b] It was ONE night.......there's 6 whole days and nights before your next WI c] You can, and will do well this week and lose come next Saturday.....I have faith in you :) d] You are on a journey (as we all are) so taking a tiny pitstop (one night) to enjoy living has got to be good for your inner Sarah :D e] Those lines that we all draw from time to time, are magic you know........let your line completely take away all your guilt, and :). You can even :D:D if you like.......because last night was a cracking night, right? :)

Hope your doggie enjoyed it's drag :D lol

Trying to stay positive today but went on the scales this morning and I've gained 2lbs. Hoping it doesn't translate to a gain tomorrow but if it does I'm gonna draw a line under the week and reassess. I know this week I've not tracked 100% and I've not drunk 2l of water everyday either so I'll definitely be doing that regardless.

Step away from the scales :eek: lol Scale hopping messes with heads :eek: lol

Corkscrew said:
Oops indeed :giggle:

Oh Sarah, bin the guilt chick. Tis a very negative feeling. What we need here is some positivity :D a] you enjoyed yourself (that nearly said yourelf! lol) b] It was ONE night.......there's 6 whole days and nights before your next WI c] You can, and will do well this week and lose come next Saturday.....I have faith in you :) d] You are on a journey (as we all are) so taking a tiny pitstop (one night) to enjoy living has got to be good for your inner Sarah :D e] Those lines that we all draw from time to time, are magic you know........let your line completely take away all your guilt, and :). You can even :D:D if you like.......because last night was a cracking night, right? :)

Hope your doggie enjoyed it's drag :D lol

Love this!!!

Back